Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter One
"Back to School"

Get away from her

Get away from her

Get away from her

I’ll do anything you want, be anyone you want.

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

They’ll never know it was you. I know how to cover your tracks.

Stay away

Stay away

Stay away

What we need is a scapegoat. That way, if things go wrong, no one will know it was you.

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

You can trust me, right? We’ve worked together for years, you and I.

Please work

Please work

Please work

Nobody will know a thing. ...no, not even him.

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

Now, please. Just...get away from her.

---

colored-pathway-enchanted-forest.jpg

The Enchanted Forest was as frightening as it was beautiful. All around, exotic trees and plants grew, giving the area a uniquely vibrant color scheme. Sometimes, animals would be out and about, but usually they stayed away when humans were near. Perhaps that was why this early curfew on the forest was put into play? Aurelio didn’t know, and honestly he couldn’t care less. All that mattered to him was upholding school rules, and one student was this close to breaking them.

“Daisuke! DAISUKE!!” There was a fury in his voice that he refused to hide, the indignation over the night’s events burning even still. “I know you’re out here! Curfew begins in seven minutes, Daisuke! Come on! I know you-”

“Caw! Caw!!”

“?!” A bird suddenly swooped down, right at Aurelio’s head. The future sheriff managed to duck just in time, however, and the bird flew away into the woods. “Oh, for crying out...Daisuke!”

“...Aurelio?” From behind a thicket of trees, Daisuke’s voice echoed out. “Is that you…?”

“Of course it’s me! What are you doing out here?!”

“Oh! Uh...just wanted to get some fresh air! Don’t worry about me!”

Aurelio huffed. “Unfortunately, worrying about you is my punishment.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it. Just hurry up and get out here. Don’t tell me you already forgot the new curfew rule?”

“Oh yeah! Heh, s-sorry…”

Aurelio raised an eyebrow, peering into the thicket. “Daisuke...what is going on?”

“G-Going on? Nothing’s going on, honest!” The thicket rustled, as if Daisuke was standing up. “Just wanted to, uh...see animals!”

“Daisuke.” Aurelio’s tone seemed to...soften? “Is this about what I said in the dorms earlier?”

“W-What?”

“Yes. What I said about destiny and everything. You seemed troubled by it.”

A pause. “...yeah. I just...you know, my parents and stuff. One day I’m gonna vanish, and they’ll die of heartbreak! I don’t even care about me dying, but them?”

Aurelio was silent a moment, himself. Leaning on a tree, he finally spoke. “...I understand.”

“Really?” Realizing how that may sound, Daisuke stammered. “B-Because! You love your duty and stuff, so it’s just...”

“Yes, I get it. I have the lowest empathy of anyone in our school. But I do understand the fear of a tragic end. I’m in the Villain course, remember? I’m surrounded by unhappy endings. But the world needs us, Daisuke. Our stories need us. You know what happens if we refuse our destinies, right?”

“Yeah. We end up like The Two Sisters.”

“Indeed. You’re not the first Urashima Taro, and you won’t be the last. You must accept your destiny and move on.”

“Y-Yeah…” There was more rustling, and Daisuke emerged from the thicket, smiling. “...thanks. Let’s get back to school.”

Aurelio merely nodded. The two left, more caught up in their own thoughts than the notion that they were being watched. And yet, from behind a large oak, their entire conversation had been seen and heard. The figure grinned, a low chuckle escaping their throat as the boys walked off.

“Well, well...things are getting interesting.”

---

The party continued on, though it was certainly marred by the fight, an unfortunate black cloud over an otherwise lovely evening (though Jay seemed to avoid Caroline's question). But if came to an end at midnight, and everyone was sent back to their dorms to get ready for class in the morning.

At Ever After High, school was actually rather similar to mortal ones, teaching things like math and music...with a fairy tale twist, of course. But it was unique in that each student had one class tailored to their future destiny that they were automatically enrolled in (though word on the street was that the Medicis donated their way into getting Ludovica bumped from the Villain Course to the Royalty Course, as they had done since the school began). This class was always the last period of the day, and would lead right in to electives afterwards.

0_7dc6e_d6c0780b_M.png

Classrooms here were interesting, as they were more in the style of a college classroom than a typical high school. All seats were arranged in rows, with one long desk for all to use. At the bottom of the rows was the teacher's desk and chalkboard.

As you filed into your respective classrooms this fine Tuesday, you would all notice your teachers were a bit late. Bing bong! Ah, the school secretary had an announcement. “Attention students, the headmaster called a brief meeting of faculty. Remain seated, and do NOT cause any disruptions until they arrive. Thank you."

It seems like you have some free time to chat with your peers.

Heroics Course (taught by Pecos Bill)
Daisuke Mizuno
Georgia Pierce
Hector Louis
Caroline Lewis

Villains Course (taught by the Dark Fairy)
Mallory Jekyll
Hunter Wolf
Verde West
Rochelle Blackwood
Aurelio Law

Damsel Course (taught by Snow White)
Lina Blossom
Penelope Miller
Fledgling
Olive
Erin Wood

Trickster Course (taught by Scheherazade)
Angel
Jay Hood
Mortiz Pfeifer

Royalty Course (taught by King Charming)
Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont
Ludovica Medici
Pyry
Godiva Plum
Crescent Houraisan

Cast List

@Lucky as Verde West [Wicked Witch of the West]
@ShadowCoyote0 as Hunter Wolf [Big Bad Wolf]
@Neko Shogun as Lina Blossom [Thumbelina]
@Crow as Fledgling [The Ugly Duckling]
@Takumi as Angel [Little Red Riding Hood]
@Gummi Bunnies as Crescent Houraisan [Princess Kaguya]
@Jeremi as Pyry [The Snow Queen]
@MelodyMeister as Caroline Lewis [Alice]
@Lissamel as Mortiz Pfeifer [The Pied Piper]
@York as Erin Wood [The Ill-Fated Princess]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mallory Jekyll and Ms. Fortune [Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde]
@M a r as Olive [Rapunzel]
@Sark as Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont [The Beast]
@Minerva as Georgia Pierce [St. George]
@Alex Azure as Hector Louis [Heracles]

Chapter One
"Back to School"

Get away from her

Get away from her

Get away from her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Stay away

Stay away

Stay away

What we need is a scapegoat. That way, if things go wrong, no one will know it was you.

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Please work

Please work

Please work

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

---

The Enchanted Forest was as frightening as it was beautiful. All around, exotic trees and plants grew, giving the area a uniquely vibrant color scheme. Sometimes, animals would be out and about, but usually they stayed away when humans were near. Perhaps that was why this early curfew on the forest was put into play? Aurelio didn’t know, and honestly he couldn’t care less. All that mattered to him was upholding school rules, and one student was this close to breaking them.

“Daisuke! DAISUKE!!” There was a fury in his voice that he refused to hide, the indignation over the night’s events burning even still. “I know you’re out here! Curfew begins in seven minutes, Daisuke! Come on! I know you-”

“Caw! Caw!!”

“?!” A bird suddenly swooped down, right at Aurelio’s head. The future sheriff managed to duck just in time, however, and the bird flew away into the woods. “Oh, for crying out...Daisuke!”

“...Aurelio?” From behind a thicket of trees, Daisuke’s voice echoed out. “Is that you…?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it. Just hurry up and get out here. Don’t tell me you already forgot the new curfew rule?”

“Oh yeah! Heh, s-sorry…”

Aurelio raised an eyebrow, peering into the thicket. “Daisuke...what is going on?”

“G-Going on? Nothing’s going on, honest!” The thicket rustled, as if Daisuke was standing up. “Just wanted to, uh...see animals!”

“Daisuke.” Aurelio’s tone seemed to...soften? “Is this about what I said in the dorms earlier?”

“W-What?”

A pause. “...yeah. I just...you know, my parents and stuff. One day I’m gonna vanish, and they’ll die of heartbreak! I don’t even care about me dying, but them?”

Aurelio was silent a moment, himself. Leaning on a tree, he finally spoke. “...I understand.”

“Really?” Realizing how that may sound, Daisuke stammered. “B-Because! You love your duty and stuff, so it’s just...”

“Yes, I get it. I have the lowest empathy of anyone in our school. But I do understand the fear of a tragic end. I’m in the Villain course, remember? I’m surrounded by unhappy endings. But the world needs us, Daisuke. Our stories need us. You know what happens if we refuse our destinies, right?”

“Indeed. You’re not the first Urashima Taro, and you won’t be the last. You must accept your destiny and move on.”

“Y-Yeah…” There was more rustling, and Daisuke emerged from the thicket, smiling. “...thanks. Let’s get back to school.”

Aurelio merely nodded. The two left, more caught up in their own thoughts than the notion that they were being watched. And yet, from behind a large oak, their entire conversation had been seen and heard. The figure grinned, a low chuckle escaping their throat as the boys walked off.

---

The party continued on, though it was certainly marred by the fight, an unfortunate black cloud over an otherwise lovely evening (though Jay seemed to avoid Caroline's question). But if came to an end at midnight, and everyone was sent back to their dorms to get ready for class in the morning.

At Ever After High, school was actually rather similar to mortal ones, teaching things like math and music...with a fairy tale twist, of course. But it was unique in that each student had one class tailored to their future destiny that they were automatically enrolled in (though word on the street was that the Medicis donated their way into getting Ludovica bumped from the Villain Course to the Royalty Course, as they had done since the school began). This class was always the last period of the day, and would lead right in to electives afterwards.

0_7dc6e_d6c0780b_M.png

Classrooms here were interesting, as they were more in the style of a college classroom than a typical high school. All seats were arranged in rows, with one long desk for all to use. At the bottom of the rows was the teacher's desk and chalkboard.

As you filed into your respective classrooms this fine Tuesday, you would all notice your teachers were a bit late. Bing bong! Ah, the school secretary had an announcement. “Attention students, the headmaster called a brief meeting of faculty. Remain seated, and do NOT cause any disruptions until they arrive. Thank you."

Daisuke Mizuno
Georgia Pierce
Hector Louis
Caroline Lewis

Mallory Jekyll
Hunter Wolf
Verde West
Rochelle Blackwood
Aurelio Law

Lina Blossom
Penelope Miller
Fledgling
Olive
Erin Wood

Angel
Jay Hood
Mortiz Pfeifer

Ludovica Medici
Pyry
Godiva Plum
Crescent Houraisan

Cast List

Well this was a travesty. Students on time but no teachers to teach? Pyry had already done most of the work, her job here was mostly just to question the nonsense the teacher spouted. "What a questionable time to hold a meeting," Pyry replied to no one in particular. "Only shows how little they do care about our education. I don't agree with my mother much, but tardiness no matter the reason is a travesty."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

Well...this was quite the problem, wasn't it? Teachers have been late before (according to her classmates anyways, Caroline was usually late to class.), but a staff meeting that couldn't wait until the end of the day? How peculiar! Even more peculiar then the fact that Caroline, who constantly was late, was early! The world was very backwards today, wasn't it? The most tardiest students came to class first, then the students, and last of all, the teacher!

Caroline WAS working, despite the lack of teacher. After all, she had to be a proper lady with intelligence and integrity like how her mother taught her! That being said, Caroline was taking advantage of the lack of supervision. Her notebook was full of large doodles of rather childish and strange things, and currently, she was cutting out little paper dolls from her notebook and playing with them. In fact, she was making a whole family of cutesy paper dolls. Also, she was humming, so that was kinda distracting. She was seated like they said though, so that might be a plus.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Heroics Class @Open for interaction​

Well...this was quite the problem, wasn't it? Teachers have been late before (according to her classmates anyways, Caroline was usually late to class.), but a staff meeting that couldn't wait until the end of the day? How peculiar! Even more peculiar then the fact that Caroline, who constantly was late, was early! The world was very backwards today, wasn't it? The most tardiest students came to class first, then the students, and last of all, the teacher!

Caroline WAS working, despite the lack of teacher. After all, she had to be a proper lady with intelligence and integrity like how her mother taught her! That being said, Caroline was taking advantage of the lack of supervision. Her notebook was full of large doodles of rather childish and strange things, and currently, she was cutting out little paper dolls from her notebook and playing with them. In fact, she was making a whole family of cutesy paper dolls. Also, she was humming, so that was kinda distracting. She was seated like they said though, so that might be a plus.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Heroics Class @Open for interaction

Georgia walked into class calmly yet properly. She was dressed in a green military uniform with several medals pinned to her chest.

157px-Hungary.png

GK_4.png
She was properly seated in her seat, eyes facing front. As she walked in, she nodded. “Good afternoon!” she said offering a small smile. She sat down at the table and took out a composition notebook and a Bible, which she proceeded to read.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

Last edited:
Chapter One
"Back to School"

Get away from her

Get away from her

Get away from her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Stay away

Stay away

Stay away

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Please work

Please work

Please work

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

---

“Caw! Caw!!”

“Huh?”

“Oh yeah! Heh, s-sorry…”

“W-What?”

---

0_7dc6e_d6c0780b_M.png

Daisuke Mizuno
Georgia Pierce
Hector Louis
Caroline Lewis

Mallory Jekyll
Hunter Wolf
Verde West
Rochelle Blackwood
Aurelio Law

Lina Blossom
Penelope Miller
Fledgling
Olive
Erin Wood

Angel
Jay Hood
Mortiz Pfeifer

Ludovica Medici
Pyry
Godiva Plum
Crescent Houraisan

Cast List

Chapter 1: An Impossible Climb

This is truly an unjust game...

Your chances of winning are almost none.

With a snort, Mallory shot up in her seat, awakening to the sound of the PA jingle. Groaning, the student slumped forward over her desk, exhausted after a long night.

After the senior-year celebration had ended and all had returned to their dorms, Mallory woke up late into the night hyperventilating - waking up Penelope, and likely others nearby in the girls' dorms. Despite her concerned roomie's best efforts, Mallory didn't appear to be calming down, and instead dashed for the restrooms, where she proceeded to shut herself inside a stall and hurl. Despite this, the ailed doctor arrived on time to her morning classes, albeit that was the extent to which she participated. Struggling to remain awake throughout the day, Mallory breathed a raspy sigh at the announcement that teachers would be hung up at a faculty meeting. Bags under her eyes, Mallory took out her phone and began to lazily scroll through it, not budging from her spot bent forward over her desk.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Villains Class

Chapter One
"Back to School"

Get away from her

Get away from her

Get away from her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Stay away

Stay away

Stay away

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Please work

Please work

Please work

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

---

“Caw! Caw!!”

“Huh?”

“Oh yeah! Heh, s-sorry…”

“W-What?”

---

0_7dc6e_d6c0780b_M.png

Daisuke Mizuno
Georgia Pierce
Hector Louis
Caroline Lewis

Mallory Jekyll
Hunter Wolf
Verde West
Rochelle Blackwood
Aurelio Law

Lina Blossom
Penelope Miller
Fledgling
Olive
Erin Wood

Angel
Jay Hood
Mortiz Pfeifer

Ludovica Medici
Pyry
Godiva Plum
Crescent Houraisan

Cast List

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Heroics Class @Open for interaction​

Georgia walked into class calmly yet properly. She was dressed in a green military uniform with several medals pinned to her chest.

157px-Hungary.png

GK_4.png
She was properly seated in her seat, eyes facing front. As she walked in, she nodded. “Good afternoon!” she said offering a small smile. She sat down at the table and took out a composition notebook and a Bible, which she proceeded to read.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure

Hector Louis
Chapter 1: "What Makes A Hero?"

The tension the night previous could have been cut with a knife. After Aurelio had left, Hector made his way silently back to his dorm room. Well rested, he found himself with more energy than usual today. Extra attention was paid in his classes, and he even made an effort to get to every class early. Of course, without an actual teacher there, showing up early didn't provide anything but boredom. As Georgia entered the room, Hector was already there. He wore a casual jeans with a white hoodie and leaned back in his chair with his feet up on the table. He sat there, balancing on the back legs of his chair, tossing a bookball to himself. Up and down, he watched the ball, only breaking his attention as Georgia entered the room.

"Good afternoon, Georgia. Any clue what they could be holding up the teachers for?"

He went back to tossing his ball, but ended up tossing it a bit farther back than he expected. He reached one arm back to catch it. This sent his weight too far beyond balance and began tipping over. He gave a short yelp in surprise before crashing into the ground. One hand reached up to set the bookball down on the table, and the other grabbed the edge and pulled him back to his feet. "I'm okay," he assured his classmates. He sat his chair upright and sat. His feet remained on the floor this time.

He looked around the room towards his classmate's eyes. Anxiety clawed at his throat. He shifted his posture forward, leaning with his elbows on the desk. His eyes fell on what Caroline was up to. "You're pretty creative, Caroline. Those are some nice drawings. Are you taking any kind of art class?"

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Yun Lee @Heroics Class​

"Indeed. To call a faculty meeting in the last period of the day feels incredibly unorthodox," Ludovica said, nodding at Pyry's comments. Despite having hosted the party the night before, she looked very well rested...or she was just really good with makeup. "I do hope there is no emergency."

"Yeah, no kidding!" Godiva was on her phone, using the free time to text. "I mean, last night's fight was totally crazy, but like, they handled it, right? Maybe they have to fill out a form or something?"

@Jeremi @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @RoyaltyCourse

---

"Hey, guys!" Daisuke, coming in a little late, waved to his classmates and took a seat. "This is weird, huh? Teachers don't usually have meetings in the middle of a school day..."

@Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @HeroCourse

---

"You know...if Mom doesn't show up in 15 minu-"

"Don't you even try it, Rochelle." Aurelio narrowed his eyes at the future Dark Fairy, his jaw sporting a bruise from last night. "That only works in mortal schools."

Rochelle raised her hands. "Hey, kidding! But we are villains, right? Isn't cutting class kind of expected?"

"No."

@Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0 @Lucky @VillainCourse​

Hector Louis
Chapter 1: "What Makes A Hero?"

The tension the night previous could have been cut with a knife. After Aurelio had left, Hector made his way silently back to his dorm room. Well rested, he found himself with more energy than usual today. Extra attention was paid in his classes, and he even made an effort to get to every class early. Of course, without an actual teacher there, showing up early didn't provide anything but boredom. As Georgia entered the room, Hector was already there. He wore a casual jeans with a white hoodie and leaned back in his chair with his feet up on the table. He sat there, balancing on the back legs of his chair, tossing a bookball to himself. Up and down, he watched the ball, only breaking his attention as Georgia entered the room.

"Good afternoon, Georgia. Any clue what they could be holding up the teachers for?"

He went back to tossing his ball, but ended up tossing it a bit farther back than he expected. He reached one arm back to catch it. This sent his weight too far beyond balance and began tipping over. He gave a short yelp in surprise before crashing into the ground. One hand reached up to set the bookball down on the table, and the other grabbed the edge and pulled him back to his feet. "I'm okay," he assured his classmates. He sat his chair upright and sat. His feet remained on the floor this time.

He looked around the room towards his classmate's eyes. Anxiety clawed at his throat. He shifted his posture forward, leaning with his elbows on the desk. His eyes fell on what Caroline was up to. "You're pretty creative, Caroline. Those are some nice drawings. Are you taking any kind of art class?"

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Yun Lee @Heroics Class
"Hey, guys!" Daisuke, coming in a little late, waved to his classmates and took a seat. "This is weird, huh? Teachers don't usually have meetings in the middle of a school day..."

@MelodyMeister

Georgia shrugged and looked up from her Bible. "Some sort of meeting." She said. She went back to the Bible. When Daisuke walked in, she smiled towards him. "Perhaps they need to discuss lesson plans?”

@MelodyMeister

Georgia shrugged and looked up from her Bible. "Some sort of meeting." She said. She went back to the Bible. When Daisuke walked in, she smiled towards him. "Perhaps they need to discuss lesson plans?”

"Seems kinda odd. I just hope they don't assign more homework. I already have ten things assigned in other classes and really don't need one or two more on top of that. What would make them change curriculum so suddenly. You don't think it has anything to do with you, Daisuke, right?" Hector looked at Daisuke with a suspicious glare. "What exactly were you doing in the forest during the party? Honestly, I might have enjoyed coming along you more than that event."

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Minerva @HeroCourse​

Chapter One
"Back to School"

Get away from her

Get away from her

Get away from her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Don’t touch her

Stay away

Stay away

Stay away

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Is she safe now

Please work

Please work

Please work

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

I’m sorry

---

“Caw! Caw!!”

“Huh?”

“Oh yeah! Heh, s-sorry…”

“W-What?”

---

0_7dc6e_d6c0780b_M.png

Daisuke Mizuno
Georgia Pierce
Hector Louis
Caroline Lewis

Mallory Jekyll
Hunter Wolf
Verde West
Rochelle Blackwood
Aurelio Law

Lina Blossom
Penelope Miller
Fledgling
Olive
Erin Wood

Angel
Jay Hood
Mortiz Pfeifer

Ludovica Medici
Pyry
Godiva Plum
Crescent Houraisan

Cast List

Trickster? Oh, come on, it's not like he was that bad. Lead a bunch of children away one time and suddenly you were a trickster -- ain't that something?

Mortiz didn't bother attending the little party -- he wasn't one for that kind of thing, why bother? -- but class was far less optional. Still, despite not even going out, he still looked as disheveled as ever. He plopped down in a seat and crossed one leg over the other, taking some time to readjust his coat -- huh. Seemed like there was time to kill.

"Meeting this late?" He asked, rhetorically, breaking out a grin. "Guess soooome-one got in some trouble! Can't wait to hear about all that later."

[ @Yun Lee @Takumi @Trickster Class ]​

[ @Damsel Class ]

"Hmm... what are those teachers are up to, I wonder." Olive said to no one in particular. With a long, loud yawn she rested her chin against the table, not caring how unladylike she appeared. That Medici party took a lot out of her and she didn't expect how tired she would've ended up. And she was very tired.

Olive closed her eyes and waited for Mrs. Charming to come.

"Yeah, but a meeting in the middle of the day?" Daisuke shook his head. "It's really weird. Couldn't they have waited for after last period?" As Hector accused him, Daisuke looked genuinely hurt. "H-Hey! I was just hanging out in the Enchanted Forest until it was time to go. You know nature helps me clear my head, man! And besides, there was a fight at the party, wasn't there? Everyone was talking about it today in class..."

---

"It better not be me," Jay said, leaning his chair back on its hind legs. "I already have enough punishment dealing with Aurelio in couple's therapy later."

@Lissamel @Takumi @TricksterCourse

---

"I...I don't know..." Penelope drummed her fingers on her desk, seeming more nervous than usual. "I just hope we can go to electives soon..."

@M a r @Crow @York @Neko Shogun @DamselCourse​

Caroline gave one look at Hector complimenting her art skills, and then turned back to her drawings, feeling a little flustered.
"Thank you very much, but...I don't. It's obvious, right?"

Caroline childishly scribbled out a second attempt at drawing the family kitty. Her family was nearly complete, but she was stumped at the pet. Oh well, she could make-do if she couldn't draw 'Chesire'! Although her family did feel kinda empty. Ah, screw it, this third attempt was going to be her last one, if it turned out badly, she's going to use it anyways. Cats were just too cute!
-----------
When Daisuke came into the classroom, Caroline gave a little shy smile and wave, but otherwise, she was just colouring in her little paper dolls while listening in. Colouring was very meditatative, amd even though Caroline wasn't the 'bad thoughts running over her head' kinda of person, she did have a lot of thoughts, and she could do with some calmness in her mind. Even though she was humming random tunes that were coming into her head. Caroline replied off-handingly,

"It's kindaaa strange, isn't it? I don't remember it ever having happened before! Maybe some thing they were preparing for Legacy Day went wrong, and it really was just that seriouss. Maybe one of the organisers went missing ot something. Haha, probably not something that crazy, but you know what I mean!"

"Also, Daisuke, why didn't you go to the party? Even Pyry and Aurelio was there, and they aren't really party people. Jay and Aurelio got into a scary fizz-I mean-physical fight during dancing, but otherwise, it was a really cool party!"
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @HeroCourse​

Verde West

After a good ten seconds of debating what to say to the others, she looked at them. " I don't know about the rest of you, but we got two options. We can snoop or study while we wait. I'm leaning towards looking around the classroom and see if there's anything of interest here."

@Yun Lee @VillainsCourse

"Indeed. To call a faculty meeting in the last period of the day feels incredibly unorthodox," Ludovica said, nodding at Pyry's comments. Despite having hosted the party the night before, she looked very well rested...or she was just really good with makeup. "I do hope there is no emergency."

"Yeah, no kidding!" Godiva was on her phone, using the free time to text. "I mean, last night's fight was totally crazy, but like, they handled it, right? Maybe they have to fill out a form or something?"

---

---

"Don't you even try it, Rochelle." Aurelio narrowed his eyes at the future Dark Fairy, his jaw sporting a bruise from last night. "That only works in mortal schools."

Rochelle raised her hands. "Hey, kidding! But we are villains, right? Isn't cutting class kind of expected?"

"No."

@Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0 @Lucky @VillainCourse​

"Or think of a way to sweep it under the rug,"
Pyry responded nonchalantly as she was flipping through a text book.

"Yeah, but a meeting in the middle of the day?" Daisuke shook his head. "It's really weird. Couldn't they have waited for after last period?" As Hector accused him, Daisuke looked genuinely hurt. "H-Hey! I was just hanging out in the Enchanted Forest until it was time to go. You know nature helps me clear my head, man! And besides, there was a fight at the party, wasn't there? Everyone was talking about it today in class..."

Caroline gave one look at Hector complimenting her art skills, and then turned back to her drawings, feeling a little flustered.
"Thank you very much, but...I don't. It's obvious, right?"

Caroline childishly scribbled out a second attempt at drawing the family kitty. Her family was nearly complete, but she was stumped at the pet. Oh well, she could make-do if she couldn't draw 'Chesire'! Although her family did feel kinda empty. Ah, screw it, this third attempt was going to be her last one, if it turned out badly, she's going to use it anyways. Cats were just too cute!
-----------
When Daisuke came into the classroom, Caroline gave a little shy smile and wave, but otherwise, she was just colouring in her little paper dolls while listening in. Colouring was very meditatative, amd even though Caroline wasn't the 'bad thoughts running over her head' kinda of person, she did have a lot of thoughts, and she could do with some calmness in her mind. Even though she was humming random tunes that were coming into her head. Caroline replied off-handingly,

"It's kindaaa strange, isn't it? I don't remember it ever having happened before! Maybe some thing they were preparing for Legacy Day went wrong, and it really was just that seriouss. Maybe one of the organisers went missing ot something. Haha, probably not something that crazy, but you know what I mean!"

"Also, Daisuke, why didn't you go to the party? Even Pyry and Aurelio was there, and they aren't really party people. Jay and Aurelio got into a scary fizz-I mean-physical fight during dancing, but otherwise, it was a really cool party!"
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Alex Azure @HeroCourse​

"Sorry, Daisuke, I didn't mean anything by it. You're a hero to the bone like the rest of us. A wall in the forest clears your head as much as a good run does mine." Hector forced a laugh, trying to break the tension.

"You have a point, Caroline. Legacy Day is the most important day of the year. Nobody wants their stories disappearing. If anytbing happened... Yeah, that would be worth dealing with immediately."

"Honestly though, Dai, I don't think you missed much. The food was great, but Jay and Aurelio kinda ruined the whole mood. I didn't even get a dance in after their fight. Almost jumped in and broke it up myself."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @HeroCourse​

After awhile, Mallory set her phone down before sinking her head into her hands with a moan. Rubbing her temples, then her eyes, the drowsy doctor slumped back in her chair. Grabbing her pendant by its chain, Mallory flipped it open to peer into the shattered mirror inside, watching her fractured reflection intently - almost expectantly.

"Looking for someone?"

Mallory gasped, slamming the pendant shut and clutching it close as she spun around only to find her twisted reflection sat in the chair beside her. As Mallory's heart pounded against her chest which rose and fell with panicked breaths, her reflection just pointed and laughed.

"Seriously?! I got you again?"

View attachment 3603

"Remember? Every time you try to get rid of me, I'm only going to come back stronger, you know,"
it explained, a palpably smug air about it, "I don't exist because you want me to, I exist because you don't want me to, darling," it finished with a toothy smirk, "Though I have to say, I'm feeling pretty sexy in this new look you gave me..." it commented, wearing the same look Mallory had worn to the ball just the other night, "It has that sort of subtle feminine charm about it,"

"Charm you're desperately lacking,"

"No."

@Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0 @Lucky @VillainCourse
Verde West

After a good ten seconds of debating what to say to the others, she looked at them. " I don't know about the rest of you, but we got two options. We can snoop or study while we wait. I'm leaning towards looking around the classroom and see if there's anything of interest here."

@Yun Lee @VillainsCourse

Mallory's reflection snickered. "I'm with Rochelle and Verde," it said, rising from its seat, "Maybe there's some extra credit hiding in here," it quipped, nonchalantly floating about the classroom and casually snooping around all manner of cabinets and drawers.

Standing up out of her chair, Mallory shouted,
"Stop, or-"

"Or what? Aurelio's gonna tattle and say a little goth Mallory found the teacher's top-secret pencil collection?"
it quickly retorted with a mocking huff. Fists clenched, Mallory scowled and pouted her lips before sitting back down.

@Lucky @Yun Lee

@ShadowCoyote0 @Villains

Before any snooping could be done, the PA system would go off again. This time, the speaker was none other than Grimm himself

"All Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. I repeat, all Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. Thank you."

"Grimm? Oh man, this is bad..." Jay groaned, getting up from his seat. "Does this mean Legacy Day is happening early?"

Others had similar concerns. "Grimm doesn't usually make announcements," Rochelle noted. "I wonder what's going on."

"You won't find out merely standing here, will you?" Aurelio was already headed right out the door, and you followed suit. This was no time to play hooky; you knew that this was a serious situation.

---

DC-Arlington_Amphitheater.jpg

Destiny Court was the oldest part of Ever After High, built long before the school was. Made of beautiful marble, this amphitheater had rows of seats around the central stage, where your teachers were all standing.

"Good afternoon, children," Mr. Charming greeted from the microphone. "Please, take your seats. Feel free to sit next to others outside your core classes."

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Before any snooping could be done, the PA system would go off again. This time, the speaker was none other than Grimm himself

"All Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. I repeat, all Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. Thank you."

"Grimm? Oh man, this is bad..." Jay groaned, getting up from his seat. "Does this mean Legacy Day is happening early?"

Others had similar concerns. "Grimm doesn't usually make announcements," Rochelle noted. "I wonder what's going on."

"You won't find out merely standing here, will you?" Aurelio was already headed right out the door, and you followed suit. This was no time to play hooky; you knew that this was a serious situation.

---

Destiny Court was the oldest part of Ever After High, built long before the school was. Made of beautiful marble, this amphitheater had rows of seats around the central stage, where your teachers were all standing.

"Good afternoon, children," Mr. Charming greeted from the microphone. "Please, take your seats. Feel free to sit next to others outside your core classes."

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @M a r

I guess that answers that.” Georgia said with a chuckle.

Georgia would rise from her seat and make her way to the amphitheater. She looked around, looking for people she knew, before sitting next to Olive.

Good afternoon!” she said, offering a smile. “Do you mind if I sit here?

---

At the very sound of the PA jingle, Mallory's doppleganger vanished in the blink of an eye. Breathing easier because of it, her eyes and shoulders drooped, all of a sudden exhausted by more than just a rough last night. Nonetheless she followed her class to the spontaneous senior assembly without a fuss, but cringed as she stepped out into direct sunlight. She held a hand up to shield her pale face, drained of colour from meeting one misfortune after another upon returning to Ever After. Entering the amphitheatre proper, Mallory's gait slowed while she scanned the gathered crowd for Penelope.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back