Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Blackwood, having arrived with Group 2, looked around. "You're right...Mallory was with your group, wasn't she? She'd been acting so strange lately...I hope nothing happened to her."

As everyone got adjusted to their surroundings, you would begin to see where you were. You were nowhere near school, but someplace different entirely.

Screenshot_20190419-194613_YouTube.jpg

Ruins surrounded you all, pillars and floors made of strange blue stone were all you could see for miles.

"Everyone stay together!" Ms. Blackwood called out. "We're going to get through this."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group 2​

"What could go wrong?"

Fledgeling looked around for something, flapping her wings upwards so that she wouldn't have a need to trigger booby traps.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group2 @Yun Lee

Update

"All right, everyone!" Mrs. Charming clapped her hands together as everyone settled in with their groups. "I think we're just about ready to hand out assignments!"

"Wait, one sec!" Jay raised his hand. "Where am I supposed to go right now?"

"Oh, yes, Jay." Mrs. Charming checked her notes. "You're going to start off with your class, but double as a Hero, as well. We think it might be a good idea for you to double up."

"That, and we're low on heroes this year," Ms. Blackwood added. "Considering how short notice this whole thing is..."

"Ahem!" Mrs. Charming cleared her throat to cut off Ms. Blackwood's mumbling. "Now, we're all going to pass out your assignments, so...huh?"

A strange purple gas began rapidly filling the area. Before anyone could respond or evacuate, the fumes would overpower everyone and knock you completely out in a matter of seconds.

---

As you come to, you find yourself extremely groggy. It's a bit hard to tell where you are, but you can at least see that you're with your group. A few of you may notice that you have an additional member; Tricksters would find themselves in other groups, with Mortiz in Group 1 and Angel in Group 2. Group 2 would also notice that Mallory was missing.

Now would be a good time to wrap your head around where you were and what was going on.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Ms. Blackwood, having arrived with Group 2, looked around. "You're right...Mallory was with your group, wasn't she? She'd been acting so strange lately...I hope nothing happened to her."

As everyone got adjusted to their surroundings, you would begin to see where you were. You were nowhere near school, but someplace different entirely.

Ruins surrounded you all, pillars and floors made of strange blue stone were all you could see for miles.

"Everyone stay together!" Ms. Blackwood called out. "We're going to get through this."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group 2

---

"W-What?!" Penelope was shaking. "Our teachers wouldn't...k-k-kill us, would they?!"

"Oh for the love of..." From behind Verde, Mr. Charming appeared, hands on her hips and a glare on her face. "Verde, this is no time for that kind of talk! Believe me, I have just as much of an idea of what's going on as any of you do." He gulped, looking around himself. "What in heaven's name is going on here...?"

For Group 3, their surroundings took on quite a peculiar form. Instead of being the usual Ever After High they were used to, this place took on an entirely different style.

IMG_20190419_193807.jpg

A beautiful castle sat surrounded by mountains and a clear blue lake. Penelope gasped upon seeing it. "Th-This place...! I...It feels so...so familiar..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group3​

"This place..." Angel muttered as he took a glance around. "It feels-" he started, before hearing what Fledgling said.

"What could go wrong?"

Fledgeling looked around for something, flapping her wings upwards so that she wouldn't have a need to trigger booby traps.

"Don't you know that something always happens when someone says that?" He said with a halfhearted chuckle, amber eyes sweeping the area for anything of interest other than pillars. They had to be here for a reason, right?

Carefully taking a few steps away from the group, the Trickster narrowed his eyes as they continued to sweep the area, as if that'd help him figure out where they were and why they were brought here.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Group 2

Fledgling would be able to see that there was nothing up ahead, save for a chest located on another platform. However, it was impossible to get to from where you were all situated at the moment. There had to be a way for those without wings to get across...

@Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Group 2

---

"U-Um..." Penelope shuffled nervously. "I..."

"What is it, Penelope?" Mr. Charming asked. "Have you not actually been here before? This certainly doesn't seem like a place in our world that I've ever known about."

"I-I don't know!" Penelope replied. "I just...I know this is something familiar...that's all." Either way, she took a hesitant lead of their group, walking forward to the palace itself.

"U-Um...excuse me!" Penelope called out once they arrived at the castle. "Is...is somebody there?"

There was no answer. "I suppose we would have to walk in to find out more," the teacher said. "But I can't help but feel as though that would be a bad idea, letting you children possibly walk into something dangerous."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 2​

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group 2
"What could go wrong?"

"This place..." Angel muttered as he took a glance around. "It feels-" he started, before hearing what Fledgling said.

"Don't you know that something always happens when someone says that?" He said with a halfhearted chuckle, amber eyes sweeping the area for anything of interest other than pillars. They had to be here for a reason, right?

Carefully taking a few steps away from the group, the Trickster narrowed his eyes as they continued to sweep the area, as if that'd help him figure out where they were and why they were brought here.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Group 2
Fledgling would be able to see that there was nothing up ahead, save for a chest located on another platform. However, it was impossible to get to from where you were all situated at the moment. There had to be a way for those without wings to get across...

---

"U-Um..." Penelope shuffled nervously. "I..."

"What is it, Penelope?" Mr. Charming asked. "Have you not actually been here before? This certainly doesn't seem like a place in our world that I've ever known about."

"I-I don't know!" Penelope replied. "I just...I know this is something familiar...that's all." Either way, she took a hesitant lead of their group, walking forward to the palace itself.

"U-Um...excuse me!" Penelope called out once they arrived at the castle. "Is...is somebody there?"

There was no answer. "I suppose we would have to walk in to find out more," the teacher said. "But I can't help but feel as though that would be a bad idea, letting you children possibly walk into something dangerous."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 2

Georgia nodded towards Angel. “You’ve seen this before too, huh?” Georgia said with a slight laugh. "Don't stray too far, Fledgling. Mrs. Blackwood's right, we need to stay together."

Georgia would look up to the sky and say a small prayer. She gripped her spear.

"Shall we get going?" She asked the group.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Group 3​

Caroline got up shakily, and looked around. Now that she had the chance to look around....it was not quite as scary as she thought it was, but still, they WERE gassed and taken somewhere else with no explanation, not even with the teachers' knowing what happened.

She held her hands to her chest and took deep breaths, one, two, one, two. She closed her eyes and tried to take herself away from this sitaution. Caroline thought of happy memories, cats, birdies, her future. The sitaution wasn't that scary, but the sudden occurence of it freaked her out, and now, this fear that she had was nothing but residue emotions from earlier. She had no reason to be scared.

Finally, she calmed down, and she opened her eyes again. She replied to Penelope, interested.
"....Huhhh? Pennyyyy? You kinda of know this place? Then like, do you find it a bad place, or like, a good place? Do you feel any bad energy or auro-auras here?"
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Group 2​

Georgia nodded towards Angel. “You’ve seen this before too, huh?” Georgia said with a slight laugh. "Don't stray too far, Fledgling. Mrs. Blackwood's right, we need to stay together."

Georgia would look up to the sky and say a small prayer. She gripped her spear.

"Shall we get going?" She asked the group.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Group 3​

"Yeah, in a dream or something." Angel replied, eyebrows raised in mild surprise. Looking to Fledgling, he cocked his head to the left slightly. "See anything, Fledge?" He asked.

Something was bugging him about this place, since it seemed far too quite right now. It was like there was a small pit of anxiety deep doen for some reason. Like...like, waiting for a jumpscare in a scary video game.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

Verde West

" Well, good to know that we aren't completely alone. We have at least one teacher with us. Oh, I highly doubt that the school would do a project like this, it was me more stating that whatever happened to us is odd. Penelope, perhaps we should enter the castle if it appears to be most familiar to you? Maybe there's a reason for that."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Jeremi @Group 3

"Where would we go, exactly?" Ms. Blackwood asked. "This area is basically a platform surrounded by nothing but the abyss!" She looked around. "I suppose knocking a pillar down could make a bridge to wherever Fledgling is...Fledgling! Do you see anythung useful?"

@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"Not good or bad...it's just...someplace I know." Penelope looked down. "I know that doesn't help much...I'm sorry..."

"Well, perhaps we should put it to a vote, then. All in favor of entering the castle, say, aye!" Mr. Charming looked around their little group.

"..." Suddenly, Penelope bolted off inside the castle, not waiting around.

"Penelope!" The teacher called. "Get back here!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3​

"Where would we go, exactly?" Ms. Blackwood asked. "This area is basically a platform surrounded by nothing but the abyss!" She looked around. "I suppose knocking a pillar down could make a bridge to wherever Fledgling is...Fledgling! Do you see anythung useful?"

@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2​

"There's a chest right up ahead, I think whatever's inside might be part of the goal, but... I don't think it's possible to walk there. It's on another platform, so we might need some kind of bridge if we all want to go to it..."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2​

@Crow @Takumi @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"Not good or bad...it's just...someplace I know." Penelope looked down. "I know that doesn't help much...I'm sorry..."

"Well, perhaps we should put it to a vote, then. All in favor of entering the castle, say, aye!" Mr. Charming looked around their little group.

"..." Suddenly, Penelope bolted off inside the castle, not waiting around.

"Penelope!" The teacher called. "Get back here!"

"Taking initiative,"
Pyry said before running after her. "Voting is for democracies. I'm a monarchy."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3

Ms. Blackwood looked over at the pillars. "How are we supposed to knock one of those things down, exactly? I doubt we could just walk right up and push it over..."

@Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"Girls!" Mr. Charming sighed in exasperation, turning to the other two. "I'm not having us split up. We need to hurry and follow them!"

Meanwhile, Penelope paused within the palace, which seemed empty, save for a chest sitting at the other end. "...does this seem, um...suspicious to you?"

Picking up her dress, Caroline made a sour and fearful face when she realised that the others were taking off. She was already about to take off after Penelope when she ran, but she had only screamed out "Penelope!", and her feet were frozen.

As everyone started to go after Penelope, Caroline wanted to say "Don't leave me!" and "Come back please!", but she knew that it was her responsiblity to keep up with them, and not their responsiblity to stay behind for one girl. Taking a deep breath, Caroline ran/skipped up to them, while keeping a childish poutish expression. She was NOT in anyway athletic, and she struggled to keep up.

Gasping for air once she was at the palace, Caroline looked around the castle, then at Penelope, then at the chest. Despite her (admittably low) smarts telling her she shouldn't open some suspicious object like this, she was overtaken by that wonderland curiosity. She began walking over to the chest, reaching out to touch it.

"What's inside here?~"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Group 3​

Verde West

Verde sighed and ran after the girls with Mr. Charming. She looked over at Caroline. " Caroline, stop, don't open that- we don't even know what it could be. For all we know- it could be a Pandora box of some sort."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

Ms. Blackwood looked over at the pillars. "How are we supposed to knock one of those things down, exactly? I doubt we could just walk right up and push it over..."

@Crow @Minerva @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"Girls!" Mr. Charming sighed in exasperation, turning to the other two. "I'm not having us split up. We need to hurry and follow them!"

Meanwhile, Penelope paused within the palace, which seemed empty, save for a chest sitting at the other end. "...does this seem, um...suspicious to you?"

Angel went and examined one of the pillars.

"You'd think this place have an easier way to get to where the chest is." He commented, lightly knocking on the pillar in front of him with a closed hand.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

As Angel knocked on it, the pillar...actually fell over as if it was nothing. Making a loud THUD, it landed right on the edge of the other platform, creating a makeshift bridge.

Ms. Blackwood blinked. "Well...that went better than I expected."

@Takumi @Crow @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"Indeed, Caroline!" Mr. Charming caught up to the girls, placing a stern hand on the chest and giving Pyry and Penelope a disapproving glare. "It's lucky enough we caught up with you two before you went and did anything reckless! This castle could have been filled with traps!"

"No, it wouldn't have!" Penelope covered her hand with her mouth after her outburst, not realizing how loud she had been. "I...this place, I know it isn't dangerous. It couldn't be...I just know it! But I...I had to see what was in here."

"And now that you have, we should leave," Mr. Charming said. "It's safer to wait outside where we can be seen by a rescue party instead of inside here with this...thing tempting us."

As Angel knocked on it, the pillar...actually fell over as if it was nothing. Making a loud THUD, it landed right on the edge of the other platform, creating a makeshift bridge.

---

"Indeed, Caroline!" Mr. Charming caught up to the girls, placing a stern hand on the chest and giving Pyry and Penelope a disapproving glare. "It's lucky enough we caught up with you two before you went and did anything reckless! This castle could have been filled with traps!"

"No, it wouldn't have!" Penelope covered her hand with her mouth after her outburst, not realizing how loud she had been. "I...this place, I know it isn't dangerous. It couldn't be...I just know it! But I...I had to see what was in here."

"And now that you have, we should leave," Mr. Charming said. "It's safer to wait outside where we can be seen by a rescue party instead of inside here with this...thing tempting us."

Pyry shot Charming back a very similar glare and it only intensified when he suggested to wait outside. "As I stated, you have no real authority over me," Pyry again started walking making her way towards the chest. "The danger is as real outside as it is inside, an unknown location is after all...an unknown location."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3

Awww...that was too bad...after all, underneath all the chao Pandora unleashed WAS hope. Maybe that hope was the key to get them out of here....not that Caroline really wanted to, now that Penelope herself said this place wasn't dangerous. She just wanted to explore, and she grew ever more curiouser and curiouser. And what's to say that this place wasn't like Wonderland, and there was no chance of rescue? What's to say that outside was safer then this place that Penelope herself said wasn't dangerous? Maybe it was immature or insane, but Caroline believed in past lives and spiritual energy, and if Penelope found this place familiar...

Caroline put her hands behind her back, and grinned widely as she saw Pyry (Not intentionally, of course.) agree to what she said, that the box should be opened, she walked to the box, and stared at it intently while smiling.

"Penny said herself this place is safe, and she finds this place familiar, so surelyyy, she's correct. After all, no one else knows this place even remi-remotely. If Pyry believes that the box should be opened, I also think we should open it! It might be something good in there, and Pyry's likeeee, really smart."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Group 3​

---

"Oh!" Angel blinked in surprise, looking down at his hands. Huh.

"I guess the pillars so old that it's like a very hallow tree, or I'm stronger than I realized." The last part was a jest, and without futher ado Angel carefully tried to cross the new bridge. This all seemed way too easy! Someone was messing with them, right?

He just hoped he didnt fall, amd even if Fledgeling tried to help him in case he did, he still didnt like the thought of it.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

Angel would find his crossing to be free of any problem. No wind blew at him, the groumd didn't shake or give way...he was free to cross over to the other side, where a simple chest awaited him.

"Angel! Hold on!" Ms. Blackwood, now getting on the pillar to cross over, called to her student. "Don't open that yet!"

@Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"W-Well, what if we put it to vote?" Penelope offered. It was clear her newfound confidence was starting to wane, but she still seemed determined to see what lay inside the chest. "I...I vote to open the chest, a-and so does Caroline!" She looked at Pyry and Verde, to see how they voted.

"I..." Mr. Charming sighed. "Very well. If majority rules, then I will open the chest. Are we agreed?"

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Group 3​

Angel would find his crossing to be free of any problem. No wind blew at him, the groumd didn't shake or give way...he was free to cross over to the other side, where a simple chest awaited him.

"Angel! Hold on!" Ms. Blackwood, now getting on the pillar to cross over, called to her student. "Don't open that yet!"

@Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"W-Well, what if we put it to vote?" Penelope offered. It was clear her newfound confidence was starting to wane, but she still seemed determined to see what lay inside the chest. "I...I vote to open the chest, a-and so does Caroline!" She looked at Pyry and Verde, to see how they voted.

"I..." Mr. Charming sighed. "Very well. If majority rules, then I will open the chest. Are we agreed?"

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Group 3​

"Didn't I just say that this wasn't a democracy?"
Pyry said aloud before sighing. "But if I need to be even more obvious, I am for opening the chest."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Group 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back