Status
Not open for further replies.
Verde West

" I'm not really for opening it, but seeing as literally everyone else expect Mr. Charming is for it, I seem to be outvoted, so I guess, we should open the chest. I hope we don't find trouble in doing this."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Group 3

Update

"All right, everyone!" Mrs. Charming clapped her hands together as everyone settled in with their groups. "I think we're just about ready to hand out assignments!"

"Wait, one sec!" Jay raised his hand. "Where am I supposed to go right now?"

"Oh, yes, Jay." Mrs. Charming checked her notes. "You're going to start off with your class, but double as a Hero, as well. We think it might be a good idea for you to double up."

"That, and we're low on heroes this year," Ms. Blackwood added. "Considering how short notice this whole thing is..."

"Ahem!" Mrs. Charming cleared her throat to cut off Ms. Blackwood's mumbling. "Now, we're all going to pass out your assignments, so...huh?"

A strange purple gas began rapidly filling the area. Before anyone could respond or evacuate, the fumes would overpower everyone and knock you completely out in a matter of seconds.

---

As you come to, you find yourself extremely groggy. It's a bit hard to tell where you are, but you can at least see that you're with your group. A few of you may notice that you have an additional member; Tricksters would find themselves in other groups, with Mortiz in Group 1 and Angel in Group 2. Group 2 would also notice that Mallory was missing.

Now would be a good time to wrap your head around where you were and what was going on.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Hector groggily stood up. Colored lights flashed in his vision and his head pounded. He tried to shake off the feeling and looked around him.

"Rochelle? Olive? Ms. Medici? You girls alright? I don't know what the hell that was, and I hope to Zeus that it's just part of the test."

As his vision cleared, and he made sure to help his teammates to their feet, he examined his surroundings.

@M a r @Yun Lee #Group 4​

❝ A... chest? ❞ Crescent mumbled by the time she managed to catch up with the rest of their group. Given their situation, it did seem fishy that a chest was just left here. ❝ Ms. Blackwood, do you think that the chest is... a trap? ❞

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @Crow
@Group2

Angel would find his crossing to be free of any problem. No wind blew at him, the groumd didn't shake or give way...he was free to cross over to the other side, where a simple chest awaited him.

"Angel! Hold on!" Ms. Blackwood, now getting on the pillar to cross over, called to her student. "Don't open that yet!"

@Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Group 2

---

"W-Well, what if we put it to vote?" Penelope offered. It was clear her newfound confidence was starting to wane, but she still seemed determined to see what lay inside the chest. "I...I vote to open the chest, a-and so does Caroline!" She looked at Pyry and Verde, to see how they voted.

"I..." Mr. Charming sighed. "Very well. If majority rules, then I will open the chest. Are we agreed?"

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Group 3​

Angel turned when he was called, and a brief look of worry crossed his face as he silently prayed that her and the rest didnt fall. Even of he had a safe time across there was no telling how things might change.

"Okay Ms. Blackwood!" Angel called back, and waited for her and the rest to get across, despite wanting to open it out of curiosity.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Crow @Group 2

"That's what I think, yes," Ms. Blackwood replied, making her way over to the group. "This seems a bit too suspicious, just lying there like it's nothing to worry about. I'm fairly certain this will all be over soon, so there's no need to get into unecessary danger."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Minerva @Group 2

---

Mr. Charming sighed. "Very well. I shall open-Penelope!"

Penelope had knocked Mr. Charming out of the way, and had taken his place at the chest. Her burst of bravery quickly beginning to recede, she looked down. "Um...you shouldn't open it if you don't want to."

"Are you suggesting one of you should be in harm's way when this does reveal itself to be a trap?!"

Penelope looked down. "I...I'm sorry, I..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3

---

Rochelle put a hand to her head, already standing up. "Ow...yeah, I'm okay. Ludovica? Olive?"

"Ngh..." Ludovica slowly got to her knees, looking around. "What is happening...?"

"Kids!" Ms. Shahrazade spoke from behind the group, smiling warmly at her students. "Oh, thank goodness you're okay! I mean, I'm hoping you'll all be better when we find everyone else..."

"Maybe we're better off figuring out where we are, first." Rochelle turned, looking at their surroundings.

_undertale__judgment_hall_by_latyprod_d9skj81-pre.png

(Art by Ladyprod)

They were in some sort of hallway, built top to bottom in beautiful marble. The yellow windows shrouded the room in a golden light. There was a door on the other end, a short walk down. Someone within the group would feel that this was...familiar, somehow.

@Alex Azure @M a r @Group 4​

Rochelle put a hand to her head, already standing up. "Ow...yeah, I'm okay. Ludovica? Olive?"

"Ngh..." Ludovica slowly got to her knees, looking around. "What is happening...?"

"Kids!" Ms. Shahrazade spoke from behind the group, smiling warmly at her students. "Oh, thank goodness you're okay! I mean, I'm hoping you'll all be better when we find everyone else..."

"Maybe we're better off figuring out where we are, first." Rochelle turned, looking at their surroundings.

_undertale__judgment_hall_by_latyprod_d9skj81-pre.png

(Art by Ladyprod)

They were in some sort of hallway, built top to bottom in beautiful marble. The yellow windows shrouded the room in a golden light. There was a door on the other end, a short walk down. Someone within the group would feel that this was...familiar, somehow.

@Alex Azure @M a r @Group 4

Now that he was sure everyone was okay, Hector took a look around the the marble hall. He stood by one of the stained glass windows and bathed in its yellow light. He looked out the window. He lost himself in his thoughts for a moment.

"Have I been here before? No... That's impossible. It must be some place I've seen in a book or a game... though that itself seems equally impossible. What the hell is going on here?" His hand flew to his chest, gripping tightly. A drop of sweat poured down the side of his face. "Why... Why am I worried? What could possibly be here?"

He grunted and turned to face the door at the end of the hall. "Well, I don't think we're gonna figure out where we are just by standing around. There's a place to go. Let's get moving on, right?" He looked back and flashed the girls a bright smile. He flexed his right arm, then his left, before continuing down towards the door.

@M a r @Yun Lee @Group 4​

Caroline had nodded furiously to Prince Charming opening the chest, although she seemed to be slightly deflated due to not being able to open it herself. She didn't even care if it was something dangerous in there, no pain, no gain. She was nervously fidgeting in suspense, her curiosity and impatience reaching a high point. She began to step towards the chest, before Mr Charming suddenly got knocked over by...Penelope? Surely, that wasn't Penelope! Wallflower-y, doormat Penelope, knocking a teacher over? Caroline stepped aware quickly from the girl instinctively, hearing what she had to say.

"What is it Penny? Can you feel some like, kind of scary or harmful thing in that chest?"

Taking a deep breath, Caroline walked closer to the chest, facing Penelope.

"Come, on, Penny! You never know what could be in there! Besides I want to open the chest, and sooo does the rest! So if you don't want Mr Charming to open ittt..."
Caroline coyly stepped to the side, looking at the chest.

"I can openn it!"
Even if Penelope had a feeling of what was inside, Caroline did not. And right now, any sort of apprehension was overshadowed by curiosity bursting at the seams.
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3​

Caroline had nodded furiously to Prince Charming opening the chest, although she seemed to be slightly deflated due to not being able to open it herself. She didn't even care if it was something dangerous in there, no pain, no gain. She was nervously fidgeting in suspense, her curiosity and impatience reaching a high point. She began to step towards the chest, before Mr Charming suddenly got knocked over by...Penelope? Surely, that wasn't Penelope! Wallflower-y, doormat Penelope, knocking a teacher over? Caroline stepped aware quickly from the girl instinctively, hearing what she had to say.

"What is it Penny? Can you feel some like, kind of scary or harmful thing in that chest?"

Taking a deep breath, Caroline walked closer to the chest, facing Penelope.

"Come, on, Penny! You never know what could be in there! Besides I want to open the chest, and sooo does the rest! So if you don't want Mr Charming to open ittt..."
Caroline coyly stepped to the side, looking at the chest.

"I can openn it!"
Even if Penelope had a feeling of what was inside, Caroline did not. And right now, any sort of apprehension was overshadowed by curiosity bursting at the seams.
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3​

"As can I," Pyry replied off hand. "That's a skill all of us have, the question is who dares? Perhaps there is a trap inside? I'd suggest for the most expandable among us." She looked over Penelope for a moment. "Perhaps you are the.one that possess said skill after all?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group 3

Verde West

" I don't think it honestly matters who opens the chest, but the longer we just stand here and debate this chest, the more likely that we will find trouble in this place. So, please, Penelope, go ahead and open the chest so that we can move on and figured out where we know to go next to get home."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Group 3

"I...okay." Penelope gulped, but closed her eyes and opened the chest, revealing...

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing in the chest. But suddenly, everyone in the castle, and everyone in other areas, would feel a strange sensation in their minds, an overwhelming pain as if something was trying to break free within your mind. The worlds around you began changing rapidly, and you saw a myriad of scenes flash before your eyes:

1_2_orig-thatdorrk.jpeg

latest

Until, finally, it landed on one area in particular.

Unlike the others, this one wasn't a flash, and remained a few seconds, only long enough to hear a woman say, "Gotcha~" followed by a terrified scream.

Then everything went black.

---

When everyone came to, they were right back where they started, in their seats, though now it was night time. Though groggy, you were quickly able to recognize Headmaster Grimm taking to the mic, visibly shaken. "Is everyone all right?" he asked. "Even the teachers were affected...I feared the worst for you all. I'm afraid I have some terrible news, everyone. Your fellow student, Mallory Jekyll, was behind a horrid terrorist attack upon our school. Do not be amgry at her, no; in fact, it is a tragedy. This poor girl was not properly prepared for her role, and the Hyde part of her took over and attacked in retaliation. She has been expelled from Ever After High, and will be finishing her education at Monster High, instead. I am extremely sorry to all of you for this mess. There is food in the Castleteria for you, and classes will be cancelled tomorrow to allow you all time to recuperate. We will, however, email you your assignments for this group project, and find a way to make sure no one suffers as much pressure as Miss Jekyll did ever again. Again, I am terribly sorry, children. At this time you may come to me for questions, go get something to eat, or return to your dorms, as it is quite late."

And with that, he left you all to your own devices.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

"I...okay." Penelope gulped, but closed her eyes and opened the chest, revealing...

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing in the chest. But suddenly, everyone in the castle, and everyone in other areas, would feel a strange sensation in their minds, an overwhelming pain as if something was trying to break free within your mind. The worlds around you began changing rapidly, and you saw a myriad of scenes flash before your eyes:

1_2_orig-thatdorrk.jpeg

latest

Until, finally, it landed on one area in particular.

Unlike the others, this one wasn't a flash, and remained a few seconds, only long enough to hear a woman say, "Gotcha~" followed by a terrified scream.

Then everything went black.

---

When everyone came to, they were right back where they started, in their seats, though now it was night time. Though groggy, you were quickly able to recognize Headmaster Grimm taking to the mic, visibly shaken. "Is everyone all right?" he asked. "Even the teachers were affected...I feared the worst for you all. I'm afraid I have some terrible news, everyone. Your fellow student, Mallory Jekyll, was behind a horrid terrorist attack upon our school. Do not be amgry at her, no; in fact, it is a tragedy. This poor girl was not properly prepared for her role, and the Hyde part of her took over and attacked in retaliation. She has been expelled from Ever After High, and will be finishing her education at Monster High, instead. I am extremely sorry to all of you for this mess. There is food in the Castleteria for you, and classes will be cancelled tomorrow to allow you all time to recuperate. We will, however, email you your assignments for this group project, and find a way to make sure no one suffers as much pressure as Miss Jekyll did ever again. Again, I am terribly sorry, children. At this time you may come to me for questions, go get something to eat, or return to your dorms, as it is quite late."

And with that, he left you all to your own devices.

With unsure steps Pyry rose up from her seat. A terrorist attack? That was certainly bold of one girl. "That was...something." She looked over to the Headmaster her eyes narrowing. She looked like she was going to say something but stopped herself. "Clearly they know what they are doing. I think I'm going to get something to eat. Does anyone wish to partake?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Caroline was disappointed for just a moment at the empty contents, before the sudden, head splitting acid trip happened, and proved that the chest was Pandora's Box after all. Perhaps more then anyone else, Caroline screamed in pain. She only barely heard that woman's voice over a scream that she wasn't sure if it was hers or not. But really, Caroline had barely seen anything, her head hurting far too much for her to focus, and the quick visions too fast and unfamiliar for her take notice of. Before she knew it, Caroline's vision went black. Complete darkness.
Caroline opened her eyes, her head still so dizzy it made her sick. Still, she regained consciousness well enough for her to hear Grimm's words perfectly clear, although some of the words fell deaf on her ears as always. Luckily, even though Caroline was scatterbrained and pretty much known as an idiot, she was able to understand him. Poor Mallory. Caroline couldn't concieve having a second side of her, tormenting her with evil thoughts and desires to kill. After all, she wasn't playing the Red Queen, she was playing the simple, innocent Alice. She couldn't find it in herself to be angry at Mallory. Hopefully, she'll be able to fit in with the fellow monsters at her new school.

Caroline girlishly and delicately stood up from her seat. Even though she was still grasping her head that was still ringing from the pain from before, she was smiling foolishly as always. She walked up to Pyry, upon hearing 'eat', eagar to stuff herself with feel-good food, with all...that past her.

"Yeah...Pyry! Le's like, eat some cake and sweets! And maybe have some tea along with it! Are you doing alright, by the way? That was scary!"
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anyone​

Verde West

" Honestly, I could do with some food myself. Whatever just happened was exhausting and I wouldn't mind having something to eat,"
she replied, going over to the cafeteria and joining Caroline and Pyry.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Caroline was disappointed for just a moment at the empty contents, before the sudden, head splitting acid trip happened, and proved that the chest was Pandora's Box after all. Perhaps more then anyone else, Caroline screamed in pain. She only barely heard that woman's voice over a scream that she wasn't sure if it was hers or not. But really, Caroline had barely seen anything, her head hurting far too much for her to focus, and the quick visions too fast and unfamiliar for her take notice of. Before she knew it, Caroline's vision went black. Complete darkness.
Caroline opened her eyes, her head still so dizzy it made her sick. Still, she regained consciousness well enough for her to hear Grimm's words perfectly clear, although some of the words fell deaf on her ears as always. Luckily, even though Caroline was scatterbrained and pretty much known as an idiot, she was able to understand him. Poor Mallory. Caroline couldn't concieve having a second side of her, tormenting her with evil thoughts and desires to kill. After all, she wasn't playing the Red Queen, she was playing the simple, innocent Alice. She couldn't find it in herself to be angry at Mallory. Hopefully, she'll be able to fit in with the fellow monsters at her new school.

Caroline girlishly and delicately stood up from her seat. Even though she was still grasping her head that was still ringing from the pain from before, she was smiling foolishly as always. She walked up to Pyry, upon hearing 'eat', eagar to stuff herself with feel-good food, with all...that past her.

"Yeah...Pyry! Le's like, eat some cake and sweets! And maybe have some tea along with it! Are you doing alright, by the way? That was scary!"
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Anyone​
Verde West

" Honestly, I could do with some food myself. Whatever just happened was exhausting and I wouldn't mind having something to eat,"
she replied, going over to the cafeteria and joining Caroline and Pyry.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"Good, that way I wont have to dine alone after such an event." Pyry replied leading the group heading towards the cafeteria. "And of course I am," She replied Caroline. "What's there to worry about really? I am as cool as a cucumber."

@MelodyMeister @Lucky

Verde West

Verde would take a moment to smile. " Yeah, I don't want to dine alone either- that was such a weird and terrifying trip that we took and I am so happy that we came back without being hurt by Mallory. I can't think about anything to be worried about. So, Pyry, what are you going to eat?"

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

"Like, after such an event? Cool cucumber? Pyry! You WERE scared, admit it!"

Sure, she was the ice queen and all, but still! She couldn't just shake off such a scary event just like that. Caroline found herself crossing her arms, giving Pyry an annoyed look. Well, as angry and annoyed Caroline COULD look, which was to say, like a toddler. It was just! Why couldn't Pyry be honest about herself? Dishonesty was how this whole thing started!

....Unexpectantly, all the panic, and energy, it seemed Caroline had just enough energy to think of some things she never considered. Which was a lot, given how little Caroline thought. That brief insight went away at the smell and sound of food. Goodness, she was hungry, and in a good mood.

"I'm like, sooo happy we came back unhurt, so now we can all celebrate, okay? With some cake! Some delicious, royal-ish, fancy cake, and some tarts along with it!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee

Verde West

" I do hope that you have plans to get real food mixed in with the cake, though.... an all cake dinner would be nice. But I will be the first to admit that it was terrifying- we hopefully won't have to worry about anything like that. So, you guys have any thoughts on what we can do for the project?"
She asked.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde would take a moment to smile. " Yeah, I don't want to dine alone either- that was such a weird and terrifying trip that we took and I am so happy that we came back without being hurt by Mallory. I can't think about anything to be worried about. So, Pyry, what are you going to eat?"

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

"Sustenance," She replied bluntly. "What it is doesn't much matter really."

"Like, after such an event? Cool cucumber? Pyry! You WERE scared, admit it!"

Sure, she was the ice queen and all, but still! She couldn't just shake off such a scary event just like that. Caroline found herself crossing her arms, giving Pyry an annoyed look. Well, as angry and annoyed Caroline COULD look, which was to say, like a toddler. It was just! Why couldn't Pyry be honest about herself? Dishonesty was how this whole thing started!

....Unexpectantly, all the panic, and energy, it seemed Caroline had just enough energy to think of some things she never considered. Which was a lot, given how little Caroline thought. That brief insight went away at the smell and sound of food. Goodness, she was hungry, and in a good mood.

"I'm like, sooo happy we came back unhurt, so now we can all celebrate, okay? With some cake! Some delicious, royal-ish, fancy cake, and some tarts along with it!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee

"Fear is something I can not afford, nor something I feel...I understand it, but I chose to reject it."
Pyry looked at the face Caroline was doing. Was that a slight smile on Pyry's lips? "It sounds like you need some food to calm yourself, let's not let it wait any longer. And yes," She nodded. "Perhaps something sweet would be nice."

@MelodyMeister @Lucky @Yun Lee

Fortunately for Caroline, the food being served tonight was leftovers from Ludovica's party. The upheaval from today's frightening developments must have meant the cooking staff had no time to worry about making anything else.

A few other students had decided to go to the cafeteria, as well, though one would not make it far. "Miss Miller?" Mr. Charming came up behind the girl, Ms. Blackwood accompanying him. "We would like to speak with you a moment."

Penelope nervously glanced over at her group, and nodded. "Y-Yes...um. M-Mr. Charming? For earlier, I-"

"No need to apologize, Penelope. We were in a terrifying and confusing situation, and I certainly regret my own actions." He frowned. "This is...about Mallory. You were her confidant, after all."

Penelope looked down, fiddling with her dress. "...oh..."

"We just want to know a bit more about her situation from someone else. That's all." Ms. Blackwood ushered Penelope away, just as others filed into the Castleteria.

"Huh. That's weird..." Daisuke looked over his shoulder, before turning to those gathered with a wave. "Hey, guys! How's it going?"

"Not well, I am sure," Ludovica commented. She was a bit paler than usual. "What a horrible situation that was."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister

Fortunately for Caroline, the food being served tonight was leftovers from Ludovica's party. The upheaval from today's frightening developments must have meant the cooking staff had no time to worry about making anything else.

A few other students had decided to go to the cafeteria, as well, though one would not make it far. "Miss Miller?" Mr. Charming came up behind the girl, Ms. Blackwood accompanying him. "We would like to speak with you a moment."

Penelope nervously glanced over at her group, and nodded. "Y-Yes...um. M-Mr. Charming? For earlier, I-"

"No need to apologize, Penelope. We were in a terrifying and confusing situation, and I certainly regret my own actions." He frowned. "This is...about Mallory. You were her confidant, after all."

Penelope looked down, fiddling with her dress. "...oh..."

"We just want to know a bit more about her situation from someone else. That's all." Ms. Blackwood ushered Penelope away, just as others filed into the Castleteria.

"Huh. That's weird..." Daisuke looked over his shoulder, before turning to those gathered with a wave. "Hey, guys! How's it going?"

"Not well, I am sure," Ludovica commented. She was a bit paler than usual. "What a horrible situation that was."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister

"Yes, truly." Pyry replied looked along as Ms Blackwood led Penelope out of the cafeteria. "But it's not happening to me so I can't care less. Now. Something to eat."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back