Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline grinned as she saw the treats, not only was it not boring old school, but it was actually party food! Festive things should be able to make her forget about the events of today....then again, Caroline forgets even major things a lot. Now, time to dig in, and lose herself in the comfort of food and lollies! Caroline grabbed a bit of everything, and yet another plateload of sweets, before walking over to the others. She was just about to talk when Mr Charming appeared, and talked to Penelope.

Caroline hid behind Pyry, as she gave Mr Charming a...stare? Caroline frowned as she saw him pretty much interrrograte Penelope, which honestly wasn't swell! If it was Caroline, who had the exact same experience as Penelope, then she would refused! Caroline, atlthough she usually liked the teachers, didn't like this. It smelt fishy, and Caroline was pretty sure it didn't come from her food.

"You're understating things! To say it was horrible doesn't do it justice! Well...I'm fine, at least physically, Ludovica. By the way...That was sap-suspicious, don't you think?"

Caroline stepped away from her hiding spot, and replied to her classmates with newly stuffed cheese still in her mouth.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Verde West

" Yes, that is a terrible situation to be in. That much is the honest truth of the matter. I'm sure that place was strange for everyone. I'm going to have some cake, I'm actually really hungry."
She would take a bite to eat.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"I meant the situation we all just got out of," Ludovica said, clarifying to Pyry. "Though I suppose Penelope is an easy target for answers, if that's what they are after."

Daisuke had gone off to pile a plate of food for himself and returned. "Yeah, it was totally crazy! I dunno where you guys wound up, but we were with Mr. Dallas, and he was pretty spooked! Our group wound up in some fortune teller's tent in an old parking lot, and he seemed to recognize it."

"Ah yes, Hector seemed familiar with our area, himself." Ludovica sat down, not eating anything. Though she did raise an eyebrow at Caroline's comment. "Suspicious?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister

"I meant the situation we all just got out of," Ludovica said, clarifying to Pyry. "Though I suppose Penelope is an easy target for answers, if that's what they are after."

Daisuke had gone off to pile a plate of food for himself and returned. "Yeah, it was totally crazy! I dunno where you guys wound up, but we were with Mr. Dallas, and he was pretty spooked! Our group wound up in some fortune teller's tent in an old parking lot, and he seemed to recognize it."

"Ah yes, Hector seemed familiar with our area, himself." Ludovica sat down, not eating anything. Though she did raise an eyebrow at Caroline's comment. "Suspicious?"

"Ah, yes." Came Pyry's response. "I've taught myself to dissociate quickly from any situation. For me it's a thing of the past." She had picked some food in the meanwhile and was snacking on it as she listened to the others. "Yes yes, all the tales are fun and all, but was that it? It's enjoyable to go on sightseeing sometimes...even if the reason why might be special."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MelodyMeister

Verde West

" Yes, it is certainly strange, but it does make sense that it was a classmate. Mallory has always been a little unstable with her role- some people just can't handle the pressure. It's certainly a good thing that the teachers caught her before anyone got hurt."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

As she took another bite of food, Caroline's spirits seem to be higher, but she was not back to her normal, unthinking, energetic self. Guess the situation really did impact Caroline, didn't it? Then again, if she was scared of things like hideous black rats, or even the thought of landing in a...different type of Wonderland, then being this nervous didn't seem strange for Caroline. Even though she had experienced little to no horrors before now, she was still a scaredy cat.

She looked at Ludovica in surprise, as if she would understand Caroline's comment first time. Caroline hummed and twirled a finger around, trying to find the words she wanted to say (and to stall time, until she could swallow everything she had in her mouth), before speaking in a confused, dazed, but careful voice.

"It's like, super weird! Sure, Mallory, like, was being super unstable and troubled, so it makes sense she would do this if we put ourselves in her shoes. But seriously, isn't it kinda strange that some people recognised these areas, even though they couldn't explain it? Penny was also like that, we were at this like, really, really big fancy castle. Maybe that would be her future castle, when she spun enough gold, although I doubt it.....Ughhh...All this theo-theorisng is hurting my head, and I still don't really understand anything..."

Caroline slumped her head, resting it on a hand. She took another bite of food.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky

"I...okay." Penelope gulped, but closed her eyes and opened the chest, revealing...

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing in the chest. But suddenly, everyone in the castle, and everyone in other areas, would feel a strange sensation in their minds, an overwhelming pain as if something was trying to break free within your mind. The worlds around you began changing rapidly, and you saw a myriad of scenes flash before your eyes:

1_2_orig-thatdorrk.jpeg

latest

Until, finally, it landed on one area in particular.

Unlike the others, this one wasn't a flash, and remained a few seconds, only long enough to hear a woman say, "Gotcha~" followed by a terrified scream.

Then everything went black.

---

When everyone came to, they were right back where they started, in their seats, though now it was night time. Though groggy, you were quickly able to recognize Headmaster Grimm taking to the mic, visibly shaken. "Is everyone all right?" he asked. "Even the teachers were affected...I feared the worst for you all. I'm afraid I have some terrible news, everyone. Your fellow student, Mallory Jekyll, was behind a horrid terrorist attack upon our school. Do not be amgry at her, no; in fact, it is a tragedy. This poor girl was not properly prepared for her role, and the Hyde part of her took over and attacked in retaliation. She has been expelled from Ever After High, and will be finishing her education at Monster High, instead. I am extremely sorry to all of you for this mess. There is food in the Castleteria for you, and classes will be cancelled tomorrow to allow you all time to recuperate. We will, however, email you your assignments for this group project, and find a way to make sure no one suffers as much pressure as Miss Jekyll did ever again. Again, I am terribly sorry, children. At this time you may come to me for questions, go get something to eat, or return to your dorms, as it is quite late."

And with that, he left you all to your own devices.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Angel was a bit confused on what even happened back there, but now that everyone was back where they started and some form of explanation was given he sighed heavily before grabbing a plate of food. He'd have to think over some of the last couple minutes or so once back in his dorm, but for now he'd keep most of it to the back of his mind.

@Yun Lee @Others

"Yeah that was weird...but I guess ir's okay!" Daisuke plopped down next to Pyry and began scarfing it down. "I mean, maybe these are places from our past that we don't remember? I saw a lot of weird places near the very end too."

Ludovica took a seat a little bit off from the others. "Yes...though I can't say I recognized any of them. But they were just illusions, so in the end does it truly matter?"

---

"Hey, Angel!" Godiva fluttered over beside him, getting some food for herself. "That was, like, suuuuper crazy, right? I totally had no idea what was going on!"

@Takumi

Verde West

" Perhaps the places were connected to our destinies, so some part of us wanted to remember them, but we weren't really the people they were looking for. But yes, they were illusions, so it doesn't really matter in the end."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

"Yeah that was weird...but I guess ir's okay!" Daisuke plopped down next to Pyry and began scarfing it down. "I mean, maybe these are places from our past that we don't remember? I saw a lot of weird places near the very end too."

Ludovica took a seat a little bit off from the others. "Yes...though I can't say I recognized any of them. But they were just illusions, so in the end does it truly matter?"

---

"Hey, Angel!" Godiva fluttered over beside him, getting some food for herself. "That was, like, suuuuper crazy, right? I totally had no idea what was going on!"

@Takumi

"Yeah, it was. What's weird is that Georgia and I ended up in a place that seemed familiar to the both of us? But after that it got really weird and confusing." He sighed, before tunring his head to fully look at Godiva. "I'm just glad no one got hurt though."

@Yun Lee

Chapter Two
"Damage Control"

When I saw you for the first time,
Everything
Felt

Right.

I held you in my arms, looked into your eyes,

And it was like I had been reborn.
Something to care for,
Something that mattered,

Much, much more than a tree or an animal.
You were pretty,
And smart,

And would take on the world.

And I couldn’t wait to watch you do it.
Until
It
All
Went

Wrong.
Red

It was everywhere
Red

You were covered in it

Red
I hate that color
Red
I hate it
Red
I
HATE

IT
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red

Red

And just like that...
You
Were

Gone.
I
Had

Nothing.

Nothing but a tree and
A
Broken

Heart.

---

Mr. Charming’s office was a very lovely place. Neat and tidy, with elegant decorations, as expected of a King. Marble pillars lined the walls, which were made into bookcases, filled with books on various subjects. The walls not filled with books had multiple pictures of Charming and his wife, happy and smiling together as anyone would expect Snow White and her Prince Charming to be. On the wall behind his mahogany desk was a framed portrait of the pair on their wedding day, and right below that was a bust of an intimidating old man, one who, if Penelope had to guess, was Charming’s father and previous title holder.

She had never actually paid much attention to his office before for a few reasons. First of all, she was in the Damsel Course, and his wife was the one in charge of that. The only times she had ever been in here were to deliver papers to him on Mrs. Charming’s request, as an attempt to help the girl break out of her shell a bit more. It never really worked, no matter how nice and patient Mr. Charming had been with her. Penelope always ducked and ran the second the papers were on the desk, so she never really got to see it very well.

The bigger reason, though, and the one pertaining to today, was that she was trying to look anywhere but the teachers across from her. For the last twenty minutes, they had been interviewing her, gently prodding for anything Mallory related that they could find. Had she let on to anything unusual in private? Did she normally act as withdrawn as she did before the attack? How did she appear during the party the night before? Things like that. Penelope had answered best she could, but she just really wanted to get out of there. Too many questions of her own were left unanswered, and she wouldn’t dare ask them. Why couldn’t she see Mallory after all this? How were they able to conclude it was a deliberate act of terrorism? But maybe she was overthinking things. She didn’t know much about Miss Fortune, did she? Yeah...she didn’t.

“I just have one more question for you, Miss Miller.” Mr. Charming pulled her out of her mind, and Penelope looked up to him...well, to him in the portrait behind him.

“Y-Yes, sir..?”

He leaned forward, a look of concern on his handsome face. Ms. Blackwood, in the seat next to him, watched Penelope with an expression she couldn’t place (mostly since she was trying so hard to avoid looking at her). “Before the attack, what was the last thing Mallory had said to you?”

Penelope looked down, swallowing a lump in her throat. She knew this was coming. “Um...she, um…” Wringing her hands in her lap, Penelope struggled to say what she needed to. “M-Mallory, she...was….she was c-crying. She...she said she was scared. A-and she said she needed to talk to me in our dorm.” Penelope sniffed, fighting back tears. “That was...the last I ever heard.”

Ms. Blackwood followed up. “Did she say why?”

Penelope shook her head. “N-No.” She thought a moment. “B-But..I think she knew. That Miss Fortune was..was gonna…” She sniffled again, her shoulders shaking.

“That’s quite all right, Penelope. I think we’ve heard all we need to.” Mr. Charming stood and opened the door. “Please try and get some rest. If you need it, I will be expanding peer counseling to cover counseling for what transpired today, as well. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone, all right?”

Penelope nodded, getting up. She muttered a small thank you before rushing out the door, hands covering her face. As she rushed out, Charming looked as she left, frowning. “That poor girl…” Turning around, he noticed Ms. Blackwood glaring at him. “What?”

“You’re too sympathetic, you know that?” Ms. Blackwood leaned back in her seat, arms crossed. “You were far too easy on her.”

“She thinks her roommate and best friend caused a terrorist attack, Fawn. Is now really the time to be interrogating her? This is a school, not a police station.”

“If we want to get to the bottom of what happened to Mallory, then we need to act like cops.” Fawn sighed in frustration. “Excuse me for being a hardass, but the fact that we decided to go this route at all is a complete mess. The students are going to know something is up-”

“And perhaps they should know!” Charming strode up to his desk, placing his hands on the table as he leaned forward, glaring at his colleague. “We can’t just write Mallory out of existence as if she was never here! It’s...it’s inhumane!”

Fawn rolled her eyes. “I know you’re trying to play the hero, but give it a break. It’s just us.”

“Don’t be so sure about that.”

The two turned as one of the bookshelves pulled back, and two people walked forward from a hiding place in the wall. Grimm walked in, hands behind his back as he gave a stern glare to the teachers. He was accompanied by a woman, who smirked at the two.

“The two of you are behaving like children,” he said. “I have no tolerance for infighting amongst my own staff in this time of crisis. Otherwise, I will be forced to remove both of you from this investigation!”

“...Yes, sir,” Charming said, bowing his head in resignation. Blackwood said nothing.

Grimm turned to the woman. “Please share your findings before they start bickering again.”

“With pleasure.” The woman put her hands on her hips, smirk not once leaving her face. “Mallory was the only deviant I could find. No one else had any sort of discrepancy. I did check into those Robin Hood boys after last night, but they were clean. As long as we keep an eye out for anyone acting unusual, we shouldn’t have a problem.”

Charming cleared his throat. “And, erm...the chests?”

“Oh. Don’t worry about those. They were just there for decoration.” The woman chuckled. “What really mattered was buying time to find and get rid of the threat. This very special episode we’ve cooked up will help things stay normal until Legacy Day. That is..” She looked to Blackwood. “Assuming your daughter does what she’s supposed to.”

“O-Of course she will!” Fawn bristled at the mention of her daughter. “Rochelle...she knows what to do.”

“Good.” Grimm turned to leave. “Send out the group assignments tonight, and keep an eye on the students tomorrow. I want everything running smoothly. Understood?”

“Of course, sir.” Charming sat down at his desk, opening his laptop. “Everything will be perfect. I guarantee it.”

--

That night, all students would be sent an email from Mr. Charming, which they would wake up to:

Good evening, everyone. I hope you are all well. I know the events of this morning have no doubt shaken most if not all of you, and it is of the utmost importance to us that you all take the time you need to recuperate and come to terms with such a traumatic situation. At the same time, there are only a few days until Legacy Day, and we want to make sure you are all prepared for such a momentous occasion. After all, you will all be confirming your destinies this Friday, which will ready you for the lives you will lead fulfilling the stories your parents and their parents have lived out for generations and on.

Classes will remain cancelled tomorrow, but Peer Counseling will still be available to those who would like to discuss what transpired today. Those of you who have signed up for the class need not work, as it will be more akin to a group therapy session than anything else. Mr. Dallas is offering a day of athletic training and will be leaving the weight room open all day. Ms. Blackwood will be offering an excursion into the Enchanted Forest in the daytime while the beasts who roam at night are asleep. Mrs. Shahrazade will host a game day in her classroom, where board games, card games, and other fun activities will be provided. And finally, Mrs. Charming will oversee a trip to the Village of Book End to offer a tour on the history of the village and our school.

Of course, none of these options are mandatory, and you may choose to go off and spend your day however you would like. In fact, you may even wish to get to work on your group projects, which is the second matter of business within this email. Groups have been updated, and you will find your assignments below:

Group 1
Hero: Daisuke Mizuno
Villain: Hunter Wolf
Damsel: Erin Wood
Royalty: Godiva Plum
Trickster: Mortiz Pfeifer

Group 2
Hero: Georgia Pierce
Villain: Aurelio Law
Damsel: Fledgling
Royalty: Crescent Hourasian
Trickster: Angel

Group 3
Hero: Caroline Lewis
Villain: Verde West
Damsel: Penelope Miller
Royalty: Pyry
Trickster: Dulla

Group 4
Hero: Hector Louis
Villain: Rochelle Blackwood
Damsel: Olive
Royalty: Ludovica Medici
Trickster: Jay Hood

Group 5
Hero: Jay Hood
Villain: Aurelio Law
Damsel: Lina Blossom
Royalty: Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont
Trickster: TBD

Purpose: To create a sense of unity between students of all courses and destinies, and to help prepare them for fulfilling said destinies.

Assignment: In your groups, you will work together to create a model story hierarchy through everyday school life. Each of you will keep a journal log online between yourself and the professor of your course, which you will update daily with your actions pertaining to your goal. At the end of the semester, you will be graded on how effective you were at completing your goals as befitting your course archetype, as well as how well you cooperated with your peers. It is important that you also log any actions they performed involving you, as well, so that we know you are all working together.

The Hero is dashing and charming, with a heart of gold and a desire to protect and help all they can. They oppose the Villain at every step of the way, protecting the interests of the Royalty and keeping the Damsel safe. The Trickster is usually an ally of the Hero, though they could also be an enemy, as well, depending on their true self.

Hero Goals:

Villain: Stop the Villain’s schemes and terrorizing of others.

Damsel: Protect and/or rescue the Damsel from the Villain, and possibly court her.

Royalty: Work with Royalty to ensure things are running smoothly, and that they have assistance with anything they might need.

Trickster: Learn to outsmart the Trickster, and either work with them or against them.

The Villain is cunning and cruel, the antagonist trying to undermine all the others are attempting to do. Whether it’s attempting to usurp the Royalty, utilizing the Trickster as a minion, kidnapping or cursing the Damsel, or trying to vanquish the Hero, the Villain is one to be feared.

Villain Goals:

Hero: Stop the Hero from accomplishing their goals by any means necessary.

Damsel: Antagonize the Damsel, and possibly court her.

Royalty: Undermine the Royalty, and prevent them from running things smoothly.

Trickster: Persuade the Trickster to join your side against the others.

The Damsel is sweet, loving, beautiful, and cherished by all who know her. The prized jewel of the Hero, the Trickster, and Royalty, she is often the Villain’s prime target, but she carries this role with grace and optimism.

Damsel Goals:

Hero: Wait for the Hero to rescue you from trouble.

Villain: Undermine the Villain’s antagonism with pacifistic methods.

Royalty: Stay close to the Royalty, following what they order.

Trickster: Depending on what type of Trickster, go with their flow.

The Royalty oversees all, ruling their kingdom either justly or unjustly. Usually cooperating with the Hero, they tend to be the ward of the Damsel, and try to keep the Villain and Trickster from causing any problems.

Royalty Goals:

Hero: Make sure the Hero is justly compensated for their good deeds.

Villain: Make sure the Villain does not get in your way.

Damsel: Make sure the Damsel is taken care of.

Trickster: Keep the Trickster from stirring up any chaos within your group.

The Trickster works on their own behalf, focused more on cunning than strength to achieve what they desire. Whether they aid or hinder the Hero or Villain, the Trickster is primarily an adversary of Royalty...and may end up being the one to win over the Damself in the end.

Trickster Goals:

Hero: Either assist the Hero, or prevent them from achieving their goals.

Villain: Either assist the Villain, or prevent them from achieving their goals.

Royalty: Undermine or outsmart the Royalty for your own benefit.

Damsel: Try to win over the Damsel.

I hope you will all be able to use tomorrow to bring yourself some peace and clarity.

Sincerely,
Headmaster Grimm

---

Cast List

@Lucky as Verde West [Wicked Witch of the West]
@ShadowCoyote0 as Hunter Wolf [Big Bad Wolf]
@Neko Shogun as Lina Blossom [Thumbelina]
@Crow as Fledgling [The Ugly Duckling]
@Takumi as Angel [Little Red Riding Hood]
@Gummi Bunnies as Crescent Houraisan [Princess Kaguya]
@Jeremi as Pyry [The Snow Queen]
@MelodyMeister as Caroline Lewis [Alice]
@Lissamel as Mortiz Pfeifer [The Pied Piper]
@York as Erin Wood [The Ill-Fated Princess]
@M a r as Olive [Rapunzel]
@Sark as Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont [The Beast]
@Minerva as Georgia Pierce [St. George]
@Alex Azure as Hector Louis [Heracles]
@Jackythejack as Dulla [The Headless Horseman]​

Verde West

It might be a good idea to meet with her group to work on the project. She however, wasn't sure what they would want to do. She took a deep breath, debating where to go, deciding to go and have some breakfast first. " Hopefully, they are there and I can talk with them."

@Jackythejack @Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Dulla has been grooming her horse, Ambience, when she had gotten the message from the school about the group project. She frowned mentally and reached into her pocket. Non-existent eyes viewed the screen of her mobile device and she sighed. Well, wasn’t that exciting? Seemed she had some new goals for this year.

“A trickster huh?” Her voice muttered, coming from a Pumpkin off in the corner of the stables. Whenever she didn’t have a head on right away, the pumpkin would come from seemingly nowhere. “Perhaps I’ll side with a hero. Doesn’t exactly seem like me, though...”

She placed the pumpkin on her head and a mouth was carved, along with eyes and a nose, and a flame blazed inside of it. She smiled. Wooing the damsel shouldn’t be too difficult. Women liked horses, yes? That’s what she’s been told.

“Well, ambience, I’m going to go find my group. Do stay well, don’t accept any treats from strangers.” She patted her horse on the back and hurried off, towards the cafeteria, a hotspot for student activity.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Caroline got the message while she was taking an nap, and after a few seconds of her trying to find her device (and then dropping it on the ground), Caroline read the message. It...honestly didn't make her feel better. Caroline never saw herself as a hero, much less one that could court the ladies and outsmart the tricksters and baddies. If Caroline was anything, she was pretty sure she was dumb.

How was she going to do this? She wasn't a sword and shining armour girl, and others, like Verde weren't cut and clear bad guys. This group project looks like it was going to be hard, and she hasn't even started it yet! Getting schoolwork after what just happened was a doozy.

Walking down to the cafeteria to get a very unhealthy amount of breakfast (It was honestly a miracle she wasn't fat by now...), she sat down next to Verde, postively chipper.
"Good morning, Verde. Is anyone else from our group coming?"
She saw...Dalla, was it? Caroline waved her over.
"Hey! This is the group 3 table now. Come over here and sit with us! Don't be a loner!"

She turned back to Verde, grinning stupidly. She had no idea what she was doing.
"So, uh...what are we supposed to be doing, become enemies for a semester or something? That sounds kinda weird...maybe we could just make hero and villain scenarios up? Or would the teachers notice?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jackythejack @Jeremi

Taking a few steps into the cafeteria, the Dullahan quickly noticed who was calling her over and shrugged. This seemed to be her group, based off the looks...she didn’t know how she knew what they looked like but she did.

She sat at the table and, as a little joke, took off her pumpkin head and placed it smack dab between the three of them. The mouth of the pumpkin moved as she spoke.

“So,I take it you’re the heroes and villains? Well, I’d say I’m sorry that I have to ruin one of your plans, but that’s not what a trickster would do.” She chuckled as she drummed the top of her head with her hand.

@MelodyMeister @Lucky

Taking a few steps into the cafeteria, the Dullahan quickly noticed who was calling her over and shrugged. This seemed to be her group, based off the looks...she didn’t know how she knew what they looked like but she did.

She sat at the table and, as a little joke, took off her pumpkin head and placed it smack dab between the three of them. The mouth of the pumpkin moved as she spoke.

“So,I take it you’re the heroes and villains? Well, I’d say I’m sorry that I have to ruin one of your plans, but that’s not what a trickster would do.” She chuckled as she drummed the top of her head with her hand.

@MelodyMeister @Lucky

"A trickster would be hanged and quartered,"
Pyry arrived with her breakfast sitting down at the table. "Or at the very least ignored from giving input." Her cold eyes his the Dullahan for a moment before biting down on a carrot stick on her tray.

@Jackythejack @Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky

The Dullahan let out a laugh and glanced at the girl, which basically meant her body was turned to face her. The hand reached out and spun the head around to face the snow queen. “And how do you expect to hang someone with no neck? A true mystery of the world.”

Dulla then picked up her pumpkin head and placed it back atop her shoulders. “Though for first impressions, you’re already making me want to do my job. I’m sure we’ll have a delightful time getting at each other’s throats.”

The Dullahan let out a laugh and glanced at the girl, which basically meant her body was turned to face her. The hand reached out and spun the head around to face the snow queen. “And how do you expect to hang someone with no neck? A true mystery of the world.”

Dulla then picked up her pumpkin head and placed it back atop her shoulders. “Though for first impressions, you’re already making me want to do my job. I’m sure we’ll have a delightful time getting at each other’s throats.”

"In my kingdom,"
Pyry replied with a smirk. "You'd be surprised what we'd be capable of."

@Jackythejack @Yun Lee @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Lucky

“Oh, I’m sure I would be,” she said with a roll of her pumpkin eyes. “Now, does anyone know what exactly we’re supposed to be doing here? Are they engineering us to hate each other?”

Verde West

Verde looked over at her with a smile, happy to see that everyone in the group had the same idea of working on the project and had joined her at breakfast which was great.

" I don't know, Caroline, I do hope some of our group members will join us."

Verde didn't mind her grinning as it felt good to know she was in strong spirits though.

" I think it's a great idea to come up with hero and villain scenarios to work on, I don't think the teachers will notice. We do need to complete this project as a group, even if our objectives are separate from each other.. I think they want to make sure that we can perform the role in our destinies, " she honestly replied.

@Jackythejack @Jeremi @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back