Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline chuckled as she was called the hero, and shook Dulla's sentence off in modesty. She waved the others over, and smiled at them while sipping some English Breakfast tea. It was nearly a full tea party! Now there only remains one last spot for the lovely Damsel. This was a very different tea party then the (un)usual, but it was one. Caroline giggled once Dulla pointed out her lack of head.

"Maybe the queen would try to behead you...but like...I think your head's already been taken off, so that won't work...But Pyry's the ice queen, not the red queen, so like, she wouldn't do that anyways. And uhh...I wouldn't say they're making us hate each other, but like, yeah, that's true. Goodies and baddies can't be friends!"

She whispered over to Dulla.

"Psst! Can you like, be on my side? Pleasee! I'm like, super bad at all this court-y, hero stuff, so I'm going to need the help!"

She sipped her tea and giggled nervously, on second thoughts, that sounded super shady and not totally not in the spirit that the teachers were hoping. Caroline looked over at Verde, and clapped her hands excitably, to try and get her attention. Caroline had an idea, that just popped in her blissfully dull head.

"I mean, we coulddd be like, like Jay and Aurelio and actually be the enemies they are going to be once they graduate, but really, that sounds kinda mean. I don't want to hate anyone, so I think it's best we play pretend and all, right? Like, for example, you, Verdy, try to do something bad to Penelope, and I step in to help! And then we engage in some battle, of wits! Hahaha...No offence, but I really wish I got Aurelio as the villain...."

@Jackythejack @Lucky @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Dulla glanced over at Caroline and gave her a quick wink and a grin, which translated to a rather weird look with her pumpkin head. “I think I’m already starting to like you, anyways.”

When she heard about Caroline and Verde exchanging wits in some kind of rivalry, she just chuckled. “And while you two are so focused on each other, I ride in on my steer and sweep the damsel off her feet. I’m liking the sound of this plan.”
@MelodyMeister @Lucky @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Verde West

" I do have an idea.... but we should wait for Penelope to get here actually,"
she said, before getting up and throwing out her food scraps She did have an idea if Caroline wanted to do the rivalry thing. She looked over at the group and went to go and find Penelope.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Jackythejack

"Stead? Is that like, a car or something? It must be all spooky and fancy for you to like, have something like that, Dulla!"

Caroline drunk some more tea, and gave Dulla an innocent wink back. Once she heard Verde and Dulla talk about Penelope though, she started sputtering her tea. She gave a wide eyes stare, looking around for Penelope.

"Yeah, that's a good idea! I'm like, just not really sure if Penny would agree to being chased after by three other ladies. Like, literally, I understand she has to play her part and all but being hit on by three people at once sounds a bit mean if she didn't like it....Then again, it's Penelope, hahaha..."

She put both her hands to her mouth and shouted cheerfully, and squeaky-ly.

"Heyyyy! Penny, where ever you are, can you come over here and join my tea party!?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Jackythejack @Lucky

“Steed. It’s a horse, you see.” The girl chuckled a little and rolled her eyes as the rest of them tried to get the damsel’s attention. This should be interesting. “Honestly I personally don’t see the problem. I would play along if I was in the Damsel’s position.”

“Steed. It’s a horse, you see.” The girl chuckled a little and rolled her eyes as the rest of them tried to get the damsel’s attention. This should be interesting. “Honestly I personally don’t see the problem. I would play along if I was in the Damsel’s position.”

Pyry had drifted in and out from the conversation having a look of concern on her face that was awfully uncharacteristic for her. "As long as we get a passing grade I'd tie myself down on traintracks waiting for Prince Charming. A prince charming I mean."

@Jackythejack @Jeremi @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Lucky

“Nothing’s stopping you from doing that right now, your highness,” she commented with a small snicker. “Still, I can tell I’ll have fun working with you all.”

“Nothing’s stopping you from doing that right now, your highness,” she commented with a small snicker. “Still, I can tell I’ll have fun working with you all.”

"It was so funny I forgot to laugh."
Pyry droned. "I'm sure this will go swimmingly."

The search for Penelope would bring Verde to the outskirts of the Enchanted Forest, where Ms. Blackwood awaited. "Oh, Verde. Are you here for the trip?"

"S-Sorry..." Penelope looked down. "I just...I want to try and get my mind off Mallory."

@Lucky

---

"Jeez, really? Using your day off to study?"

The girls would find Jay Hood standing at their table, shaking his head. "Come on! We have a free day at our disposal! After what happened yesterday, don't you all wanna have, I dunno...fun?"

@Jeremi @Jackythejack

The search for Penelope would bring Verde to the outskirts of the Enchanted Forest, where Ms. Blackwood awaited. "Oh, Verde. Are you here for the trip?"

"S-Sorry..." Penelope looked down. "I just...I want to try and get my mind off Mallory."

@Lucky

---

"Jeez, really? Using your day off to study?"

The girls would find Jay Hood standing at their table, shaking his head. "Come on! We have a free day at our disposal! After what happened yesterday, don't you all wanna have, I dunno...fun?"

@Jeremi @Jackythejack

"Academic superiority is. Fun."
Came the ice queen in training response to Jay. "You should give it a try, perhaps it will give you some enjoyment as well."

@Yun Lee @Jackythejack

"Blegh. I'll pass." Jay took the empty seat where Verde had been, sticking his tongue out as if Pyry's suggestion had literally made him retch. "I'm more than happy to just get by academically. Gives Aurelio one less thing to bitch about."

@Jeremi @Jackythejack

"Blegh. I'll pass." Jay took the empty seat where Verde had been, sticking his tongue out as if Pyry's suggestion had literally made him retch. "I'm more than happy to just get by academically. Gives Aurelio one less thing to bitch about."

@Jeremi @Jackythejack

"Yes, well...the higher ups always need servants to follow our beck and call."
Pyry leaned over the table towards Jay a smirk on her face. "A position you fit perfectly in."

@Yun Lee @Jackythejack

Jay met her smirk for smirk, his tone suddenly becoming overexaggeratingly pompous. "Well, I hate to break it to you, Your Royal Frigidness...but I'm not known for following the orders of the nobility. Quite the opposite, if I must be completely honest."

@Jeremi

Pyry seemed to drop her cold facade for a moment but quickly regained it. "I understand your reluctance, but all pets need to be house broken eventually." With that she leaned back to continue with her studies.

@Yun Lee

"Kinky~" Jay readied to say more, but Pyry's return to her book made him purse his lips. He sat quietly (save for drumming his fingers on the table) a few moments, before getting up, walking casually with his hands clasped behind his back. Though as he walked past her, Pyry would hear him whisper: "Wanna play fetch?"

He would be out of the cafeteria by the time she noticed one of her textbooks was missing.

@Jeremi

The entire area froze to ice around her when she noticed her book was missing. "Excuse me for a moment." The chair she had sat on shattered to a thousand bits as Pyry with some haste in her step made her way out of the cafeteria.

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde was surprised that she had wondered so far to find Penelope, but she offered a bright smile on her face. "Yup, I'm here to steal some time with Penelope on the trip."

Verde nodded, knowing what she meant. " Well, this trip would help to do that. Time away from the school."

@Yun Lee

As Pyry left the cafeteria to its icy fate, she wouldn't be able to spot Jay anywhere. She did, however, see Mr. Dallas talking with Daisuke out in the hallway. There were also some raised voices in the distance, very faint but clearly a heated discussion was underway...somewhere.

@Jeremi

---

Penelope gave Verde a shy smile. "Thank you," she said.

"Ummmm, Penny? You know you're supposed to, like, be SCARED of Verde, right?" Godiva fluttered up to the two girls, dressed in the most pastel hiking gear ever. "I mean, it's, like, part of our grade and stuff."

"Oh. U-Um, sorry..."

@Lucky

As Pyry left the cafeteria to its icy fate, she wouldn't be able to spot Jay anywhere. She did, however, see Mr. Dallas talking with Daisuke out in the hallway. There were also some raised voices in the distance, very faint but clearly a heated discussion was underway...somewhere.

@Jeremi

---

Penelope gave Verde a shy smile. "Thank you," she said.

"Ummmm, Penny? You know you're supposed to, like, be SCARED of Verde, right?" Godiva fluttered up to the two girls, dressed in the most pastel hiking gear ever. "I mean, it's, like, part of our grade and stuff."

"Oh. U-Um, sorry..."

@Lucky

Pyry cursed under hear breath when she didn't see Jay anywhere. She was going to have to turn him into a popsicle later. For now however with the sound of what sounded as a heated back and forth, that could be worth investigating. Being as inconspicuous as possible Pyry made her way down the hall to try and find the source of the voices.

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde offered a shy smile back at her, but didn't reply back to her.

"Not ever fairytale starts off scared of their villain, it's a build up generally. A gradual rise of power. That being, the only thing scary about this trip is that pastel outfit. It looks so tragic and a crime against fashion."

She would take Penelope's hand and pull her along to make it look less than willing.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back