Status
Not open for further replies.
As she got closer to what turned out to be the Crownseling Office, Pyry would hear one voice that sounded rather familiar: that of Mr. Charming. "I know what you must be feeling--"

The second voice barked out a cruel laugh, speaking next. "You know? You know?!?!" The voice was deep, gravelly...grotesque, even. "Look at me, Charming. LOOK AT ME!! I'm disgusting! I'm fucking REVOLTING!! And I..." The voice hiccuped, as if choking back a sob. "...I was born to die."

"Oh, my dear, that simply isn't true! Everyone is born with a gift to bring the world."

"Ha! Bullshit! What gift do I have, huh? Money? Looks? None of that matters in the end! I'm going to die, ugly and alone, without some Prince Charming to give me a happily ever after!"

"Well, I--"

"Well NOTHING! I'm tired of this! I hate being alive! I hate it! I HATE IT!!!" Loud footsteps sounded then, headed right for the door.

@Jeremi

---

Penelope couldn't help but giggle as Verde pulled her away, though it took Godiva a minute to register what she'd said. "...ExCUSE ME?!"

Ms. Blackwood chuckled at that. "Verde's right...Unless, y'know, everyone hates you from the beginning. That happens, sometimes."

The Enchanted Forest was breathtaking in the sunlight, the thick trees not hiding the dayglow. Flowers and mushrooms and moss all bloomed around, the chirping of birds only serving to complete the image of natural tranquility. "Watch your step, everyone," Ms. Blackwood warned as they walked on. "You never know where the road ends and a hedgehog's bathroom begins."

@Lucky

Verde West

Verde just offered a smirk as she pulled Penelope away and looked back at her before she calmly replied. " You're excused, Godiva," she replied.

Verde didn't comment on the teacher laughing. " Yeah, that happens as well, it depends on the fairytale you belong to," she replied back.

She would take a moment to bask in the fact the Enchanted Forest looked so nice during the day as the flowers and mushrooms beautifully reflected all that was happening in the world. She took a moment to watch her step, nodding as she would wonder how many hedgehog's bathroom were. " This is nice, isn't it Penelope? Don't you enjoy the trip?" She asked, hoping she knew enough to say no.

As she got closer to what turned out to be the Crownseling Office, Pyry would hear one voice that sounded rather familiar: that of Mr. Charming. "I know what you must be feeling--"

The second voice barked out a cruel laugh, speaking next. "You know? You know?!?!" The voice was deep, gravelly...grotesque, even. "Look at me, Charming. LOOK AT ME!! I'm disgusting! I'm fucking REVOLTING!! And I..." The voice hiccuped, as if choking back a sob. "...I was born to die."

"Oh, my dear, that simply isn't true! Everyone is born with a gift to bring the world."

"Ha! Bullshit! What gift do I have, huh? Money? Looks? None of that matters in the end! I'm going to die, ugly and alone, without some Prince Charming to give me a happily ever after!"

"Well, I--"

"Well NOTHING! I'm tired of this! I hate being alive! I hate it! I HATE IT!!!" Loud footsteps sounded then, headed right for the door.

@Jeremi

---

Penelope couldn't help but giggle as Verde pulled her away, though it took Godiva a minute to register what she'd said. "...ExCUSE ME?!"

Ms. Blackwood chuckled at that. "Verde's right...Unless, y'know, everyone hates you from the beginning. That happens, sometimes."

The Enchanted Forest was breathtaking in the sunlight, the thick trees not hiding the dayglow. Flowers and mushrooms and moss all bloomed around, the chirping of birds only serving to complete the image of natural tranquility. "Watch your step, everyone," Ms. Blackwood warned as they walked on. "You never know where the road ends and a hedgehog's bathroom begins."

@Lucky

Pyry didn't want anyone to know she was there so she hid as best as she could. At the same time though she was curious to see who it was that was having such an lively discussion.

@Yun Lee

Penelope was caught up in the forest, eyes practically sparkling at the beauty of it all. It was clear she wasn't going to be one for conversation at the moment.

@Lucky

---

Whoever-or whatever-stormed out of the office didn't seem to even notice Pyry, or anything else for that matter. Pyry was able to see a shimmering green as a massive blur rushed straight into the girl's bathroom.

@Jeremi

Penelope was caught up in the forest, eyes practically sparkling at the beauty of it all. It was clear she wasn't going to be one for conversation at the moment.

@Lucky

---

Whoever-or whatever-stormed out of the office didn't seem to even notice Pyry, or anything else for that matter. Pyry was able to see a shimmering green as a massive blur rushed straight into the girl's bathroom.

@Jeremi

Interesting...making sure that no one was around Pyry made her way towards the bathroom and carefully opened the door. She wasn't much for gossip but this seemed like some particularly juicy information that was too good to pass up.

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde smiled at the idea that Penelope was in awe at all of the beauty of the forest. It was something else beautiful as well. She looked at Ms.Blackwood. " This place is so nice during the day. So, any destination for our nature trip?"

@Yun Lee

What awaited Pyry was a monster. Literally. A large beast was hunched over the bathroom sink, head buried in its claws as it weeped. The emerald green dress it wore was beautiful, but the skirt only went halfway down, revealing thick hairy legs and cloven hooves. Crimson ringlets shook along with sobs and hiccups, the only hints as to the identity of this creature.

@Jeremi

---

"None in particular," Ms. Blackwood replied. "Just a tour of the place."

"Ooh! Lavender!" Godiva fluttered off towards a weeping willow, whos leaves formed something of a thick curtain. "I could, like, totally use this for a perfume I'm making!"

"Wait!" Ms. Blackwood ran for the fairy, gripping her by the wrist. "Be careful!" She hissed. She looked side to side, then whispered to her class. "Wolves live in that part of the forest!"

Godiva gasped, flying back to the group. "OMG..."

@Lucky

What awaited Pyry was a monster. Literally. A large beast was hunched over the bathroom sink, head buried in its claws as it weeped. The emerald green dress it wore was beautiful, but the skirt only went halfway down, revealing thick hairy legs and cloven hooves. Crimson ringlets shook along with sobs and hiccups, the only hints as to the identity of this creature.

@Jeremi

---

"None in particular," Ms. Blackwood replied. "Just a tour of the place."

"Ooh! Lavender!" Godiva fluttered off towards a weeping willow, whos leaves formed something of a thick curtain. "I could, like, totally use this for a perfume I'm making!"

"Wait!" Ms. Blackwood ran for the fairy, gripping her by the wrist. "Be careful!" She hissed. She looked side to side, then whispered to her class. "Wolves live in that part of the forest!"

Godiva gasped, flying back to the group. "OMG..."

@Lucky

"What a loud noise,"
Pyry made her presence known as she walked into bathroom. "Sounds like you should talk to someone...which I suppose will have to be. Me."

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde smiled, happy to know that they didn't have a destination in mind.

She took a deep breath and watched Penelope, knowing that she was enjoying the beauty of the forest. It was the best type of villainy, treating them better than the hero did.

" Well, and here we could have seen how Godiva played with wolves," she replied, as she couldn't help but pass up the joke as well. She wondered if Penelope would go and find herself some trouble.

She would take a moment to grab Penelope's hand and be cutely villainous.

@Yun Lee

The beast gasped as it heard Pyry enter the room. Turning around, its claws fell from its face, revealing golden eyes and sharp white teeth framed by lips still red with makeup. The defining features of the normally beautiful Ludovica Medici had become grotesque, as if some sort of creature had possessed her or decided to play dressup. But of course, truth was always stranger than fiction.

"P-Pyry..." Ludovica gulped, her voice distorted and coming out as a deep growl. "I am...so sorry. Nobody should see me like this..."

@Jeremi

---

Penelope snapped out of her reverie, looking to Verde and the grove. She thought quietly, then smiled innocently. "Thank goodness Ms. Blackwood warned us...it would be so dangerous to go in there..." She blinked at Verde, as if trying to communicate something to her. Out of the corner of Verde's eye, she could see Ms. Blackwood was watching the duo closely despite talking to some other students about a certain type of moss growing there.

@Lucky

The beast gasped as it heard Pyry enter the room. Turning around, its claws fell from its face, revealing golden eyes and sharp white teeth framed by lips still red with makeup. The defining features of the normally beautiful Ludovica Medici had become grotesque, as if some sort of creature had possessed her or decided to play dressup. But of course, truth was always stranger than fiction.

"P-Pyry..." Ludovica gulped, her voice distorted and coming out as a deep growl. "I am...so sorry. Nobody should see me like this..."

@Jeremi

---

Penelope snapped out of her reverie, looking to Verde and the grove. She thought quietly, then smiled innocently. "Thank goodness Ms. Blackwood warned us...it would be so dangerous to go in there..." She blinked at Verde, as if trying to communicate something to her. Out of the corner of Verde's eye, she could see Ms. Blackwood was watching the duo closely despite talking to some other students about a certain type of moss growing there.

@Lucky

"Yes, why should people see you as a strong and powerful individual?"
Pyry replied as she walked closer pulling a handkerchief from her pocket and handing it over to Ludovica. "Please wipe your eyes and calm down, this massive amount of emotion is making me feel awkward."

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde had noticed that she had gone into a trance and she would smile back at her and nodded. " It sure is a good that Ms.Blackwood warned us on how to not get lost from the group." She would notice that she had blinked and she caught on that they were being watched by Ms.Blackwood. That mean, it was time to pull some more villain thing. She would grab Penelope and walk her, making it look like she was dragging her to hear about the moss that was going on the tree.

@Yun Lee

Ludovica sniffled, but took the tissue all the same, dabbing her eyes with it. Her tears were unfortunately so large they ruined the fabric. "There is nothing strong or powerful about what I am," she said. "You know my story, yes? The one of Puss in Boots?"

@Jeremi

---

"O-Oh!" Penelope gasped, but bit her lip to keep from smiling as Verde pulled her away. If Verde was watching, she'd see Ms. Blackwood smiling.

The grove was beautiful, with flowers of all kinds and colors blooming all around them. Weeping willows hung overhead, shrouding everything in a floral curtain that made the area seem closed off to the rest of the world. "It's so beautiful..." Penelope moved on ahead, admiring the area in awe. "I can't believe this is here..."

@Lucky

Ludovica sniffled, but took the tissue all the same, dabbing her eyes with it. Her tears were unfortunately so large they ruined the fabric. "There is nothing strong or powerful about what I am," she said. "You know my story, yes? The one of Puss in Boots?"

@Jeremi

---

"O-Oh!" Penelope gasped, but bit her lip to keep from smiling as Verde pulled her away. If Verde was watching, she'd see Ms. Blackwood smiling.

The grove was beautiful, with flowers of all kinds and colors blooming all around them. Weeping willows hung overhead, shrouding everything in a floral curtain that made the area seem closed off to the rest of the world. "It's so beautiful..." Penelope moved on ahead, admiring the area in awe. "I can't believe this is here..."

@Lucky

"One of trickery, I abhor cats, if that makes you feel any better,"
Pyry replied giving her tissue a look. "That will be a present from me to you. Now...is your visage the reason for your woes or is there something else as well?"

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde smiled back at her, happy to see that she was holding back a smile. She was thankful that the teacher was smiling, making her less likely to be suspicious.

She would look at the beautiful flowers and it reminded her of Oz a little, there was something beautiful about nature. It was something that made her feel happy. " Yes, it's incredibly beautiful here, the perfect romantic spot for a date of some sort. You know, just lying in the flowers and looking at the forest and staying for a bit."

@Yun Lee

"...a little," Ludovica sniffed. Taking the tissue she began wringing it in her hands. "I...I am not meant to have a happy ending. In the story, as you know, I must be outsmarted and..." She shut her eyes at her next thought. "...eaten alive. I tried to stay strong, but...what happened to Mallory...she and I are the same, in a way. Doomed to be evil. Doomed to..." She sobbed. "I ask myself. Had I talked to her, opened up...would she have been saved? I tried talking to Mr. Charming but...I am so used to repressing my feelings, you see."

@Jeremi

---

"A...date?" Penelope giggled. "I suppose...I've never been on a date before. Father would...he'd never allow it." She sighed, sitting down in the grass, idly twirling the blades around her finger. "But I guess that's how it has to be. After all, I have to marry a prince in my story. E-Even if he...locks me in a tower and...threatens to k-kill me..."

@Lucky

"...a little," Ludovica sniffed. Taking the tissue she began wringing it in her hands. "I...I am not meant to have a happy ending. In the story, as you know, I must be outsmarted and..." She shut her eyes at her next thought. "...eaten alive. I tried to stay strong, but...what happened to Mallory...she and I are the same, in a way. Doomed to be evil. Doomed to..." She sobbed. "I ask myself. Had I talked to her, opened up...would she have been saved? I tried talking to Mr. Charming but...I am so used to repressing my feelings, you see."

@Jeremi

---

"A...date?" Penelope giggled. "I suppose...I've never been on a date before. Father would...he'd never allow it." She sighed, sitting down in the grass, idly twirling the blades around her finger. "But I guess that's how it has to be. After all, I have to marry a prince in my story. E-Even if he...locks me in a tower and...threatens to k-kill me..."

@Lucky

"Certainly not a dignified death,"
Pyry agreed with a nod. "And perhaps Mallory could have, but in this world, we can not live in what-ifs. We can only live with the choices we have made. As far as feelings...I find them to be in the way, most of the time, but perhaps in this particular instance they are your greatest tool."

Pyry gave what Ludovica would have to assume was a friendly pat on her shoulder. "The stories are already written but how we get there is a different matter. While we can not change our fates...what we do with the time before is all we have. So when you do go, you can think back to the great things you accomplished...and...give the cat the finger in defiance. How does that sound?"

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde offered a weak smile. " Don't worry, it's my first time too. I've been on a date or two, but I have never been on a date with another girl," she honestly replied, watching her play with the grass. " You know..... I got to send you some homework help real fast," she replied, looking over to see if Miss Blackwood was still watching them. This was safer.

@Yun Lee

Update

This has gone on long enough.

I'm sorry, everyone. I tried to hold out best I could. At least until the end of today.

But this can't wait any longer.

I'll explain everything to you guys. I promise. Mallory, this school, that 'terrorist' attack. All of it.

But I need you to get to the Library. Now.

I don't know how long I can keep this up. Not with her around.

I need everyone to get moving. But wait.

Penelope. Verde. Godiva. Mom. Anyone else in the forest.

Go West. Please. I need you to find

she is here

hurry

please

hurry

@Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Neko Shogun @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @M a r @Sark @York @Minerva @Alex Azure @Jackythejack

Ludovica looked to Pyry, crying having stopped after that message. "What...what was that? Did you hear that, too? That voice..."

Students! Mr. Grimm's voice rang out over the PA system. Remain calm! We have discovered that Rochelle Blackwood is the one behind yesterday's attack!

he's lying

We searched her phone, and discovered texts between her and Mallory Jekyll encouraging this attack from Miss Fortune.

that's not true

We also found other texts, as well. Texts between the following students:

oh no

Pyry. Daisuke Mizuno. Caroline Lewis. Verde West. Penelope Miller.

nonononononono

These students are Rebels, intent on destroying their stories and all others. Destroying our world.

yesiamgonnadestroythisworlditisaprisonweneedtoescapeweneedto

If you encounter any of these students, do not engage. Quickly go to your rooms as we apprehend them. As for you Rebels, Caroline Lewis has already been caught, do not try to resist.

nonotcarolinepleasenowhynotanotherlost

Ever After High is now on lockdown until this is resolved. Return to your rooms immediately, and do NOT go to the library. We suspect Rochelle has another trap set up there and is using dark magic to reach you. Please, get to safety immediately.

pleasebelievemepleasegetoverhereineedtosaveyouhurryheslying

Ludovica was trembling, looking to the PA system, then to Pyry. "I-Is that...the truth? Are you a Rebel...?"

@Jeremi

---

Penelope froze in place. "V-Verde..." Her voice was barely a whisper. Fortunately the silence was broken as Godiva and Ms. Blackwood burst into the area.

"Girls!" Ms. Blackwood's voice was high pitched, as if terrified. "We need to go! Now! Damn it...damn it!"

"Ms. Blackwood? What's going--"

"Don't call me that damn name anymore!" Realizinf she had snapped, the teacher gulped. "S-Sorry, Godiva. Call me...ugh. Don't call me anything right now. We need to get moving. This may be our only chance."

Godiva, now pale from being yelled at, looked to the other two girls, silently asking if they knew what was going on.

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back