Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, something that they could use! But it didn't last long as Godiva came down on both her and Perfuma. As she saw the magical energy fall down on her she instinctively raised her hands out and shouted. "Makarakarn!"

A barrier erected itself around Haru that should, in theory, deflect any magic attack back at the attacker.

@Yun Lee

The barrier did its job, and Godiva was sent flying, crashing into the wall next to Yang, who was still trying to kick away some rats. A few of them snarled and left him to avenge their queen, but the majority still held Draq down or remained as is. In the meantime, Sakura now had her hands full with Aurelio's soldiers.

As the rats came forward, Perfuma used the branched of the trees to create a makeshift shield. It worked for now, but the scratching and biting would wear it down in no time. "H-Hurry! We can get through to Ms. Shahrazade later."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Sark

“Y-you’re right!” Haru had thought getting more soldiers on their side would have quickly shifted the tide of battle, but it was clear they had to clear the load a bit before they could try that. Milady granted her the magic powers that hit the mind of an individual and so Haru summoned her Persona to her side and cast a group wide Mapsiodyne towards the rats trying to reach Perfuma to allow the cholormancer a chance to catch her breath.

@Yun Lee

Verde West

" Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmenEleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen,"
Verde repeated, readying a spell to attack the rats. " We need to hurry up and break through to at least one of them."

@Yun Lee

With the rats cleared out by the combined attacks, Perfuma was able to let go of the tree branches, letting more ball ornaments drop. She gave Elphaba the other letter, now running over to Draq and Shahrazade in order to bail him out. It seemed Dallas was starting to come to his senses, so if there was any time to make a move, it was now.

Haru didn’t know much else to do but to start reciting the letter in her hand and picking up where she had left off to try and reach who was really hidden inside Mr Dallas.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Mr. Dallas screamed, falling to his knees at the confliction in his mind. The firewall that was protecting the last remnants of Pecos Bill was getting torn to shreds by a fire within. Something about that letter stirred inside his soul, and it seemed whoever he really was, he was more than willing to cooperate with the resistance.

Give me a minute, and you'll be back to your former self. You're trapped in a simulation, just like the rest of us, and we need to fight those still under an illusion if we want to leave. Will you join us?

"Avery! Don't listen to them!" Shahrazade ran forward, hand on her colleague's shoulder. "Don't you see? These mind games they're playing are going to get us all erased!"

"You're quite right about that..." He got to his feet, smiling arrogantly at his former associate. She stepped back in shock; his appearance and countenance had changed, and the Southern drawl of just minutes ago was now replaced with a faint Italian accent. "We are all going to be erased..."

View attachment 5040

"And I shall set you free!" With a stomp of his foot, a pillar of fire sent her flying, landing on the ground a few feet away. Aurelio leaned over the railing, furious.

"Guards!!! Dallas has turned against us! Deliver me his head or so help me I'll--oof!!!" He was shut up quickly with a punch to his face, which knocked him back.

"I'd worry about myself, if I were you," Yang said, cracking his knuckles.

Mr. Dallas screamed, falling to his knees at the confliction in his mind. The firewall that was protecting the last remnants of Pecos Bill was getting torn to shreds by a fire within. Something about that letter stirred inside his soul, and it seemed whoever he really was, he was more than willing to cooperate with the resistance.

Give me a minute, and you'll be back to your former self. You're trapped in a simulation, just like the rest of us, and we need to fight those still under an illusion if we want to leave. Will you join us?

"Avery! Don't listen to them!" Shahrazade ran forward, hand on her colleague's shoulder. "Don't you see? These mind games they're playing are going to get us all erased!"

"You're quite right about that..." He got to his feet, smiling arrogantly at his former associate. She stepped back in shock; his appearance and countenance had changed, and the Southern drawl of just minutes ago was now replaced with a faint Italian accent. "We are all going to be erased..."

View attachment 5040

"And I shall set you free!" With a stomp of his foot, a pillar of fire sent her flying, landing on the ground a few feet away. Aurelio leaned over the railing, furious.

"Guards!!! Dallas has turned against us! Deliver me his head or so help me I'll--oof!!!" He was shut up quickly with a punch to his face, which knocked him back.

"I'd worry about myself, if I were you," Yang said, cracking his knuckles.

Oh, thank goodness she got through to him! "Well it's nice to finally meet the real you!" Haru said gripping her axe to see where she was needed next.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Sark

Verde West/Elphaba Thripp

" We got through to one of them. I think it's time we break the spell on her as well,"
Verde replied, reading the letter aloud that they had gotten in the room. It was the only thing left to do.

@Yun Lee

"It's good to be back, my dear girl!" He gave her a bow after landing a powerful kick to a rat nearby. "Vulcano Rosso, at your service! Now then, let us see who will be joining us..."

His attention turned to Jamila's prone body, Her breathing grew ragged as Elphaba read her own letter. Despite having been knocked down, the story of the pirate king reached her. Though once again, as Elphaba read, the page iself seemed to change. Since when did the Pirate King have a name...and why was it Arc--

"Spare me the speech."

Huh?

"I heard you the first time when you spoke to Av-er, Vulcano. We don't have time for that, do we?" The former Ms. Shahrazad stood, smiling confidently. Her appearance had changed, as well, and she had taken on a bit more of a bold tone than before, unlike the easygoing teacher she had once been.

Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Shelly.png

"Come on now, everyone! We have some unfinished business!"

Godiva gritted her teeth. "So, it's come to this...our own generals turn on us? She raised her arms, and on either side of her formed another fully stocked army of rats and soldiers. "This ends now! Tear them apart, and leave not one soul alive!!!"

It seemed that the tide was finally turning in their favor. Pulling out her grenade launcher again Haru aimed at the feet of Godiva to try and knock her out. They could fight the soldiers as much as they wanted but it was clear that they had to get rid of the general to get any sort of dent in the situation.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi @Sark

Godiva merely flew up into the air, avoiding the grenade that did at least take out a few foot soldiers. She responded bu shooting a beam of her own straight at Haru.

Did anyone else get any letters? I don't know how we're going to get these two free of their firewall...j-just keep them busy while I scan the room, okay? There has to be something in here...

“Any ideas?” Haru asked the others close by in the fight. Seems like they were running out of options on what to do. She tried to look around the room to see if there was something that felt odd or out of place for a scenario like this.

Elphaba Thropp

" We might need to figure out why we are here. Like, there is some elements of Godiva's story, but there has to be something that we are missing... something major,"
she replied, looking around the room.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Sark

"Well, you woke us up through our own lives, right?" The former Shahrazad said. "I was able to break free because you all reminded me of my mission back home. Maybe the key isn't Godiva and Aurelio...but it's finding who these two truly are."

"I think other than Yang, none of us really have any idea who we're up against." Draq said. "Who the heck is Godiva Plum?"

"Hmm...what about the place you visited to get here? Jamila-er, what is your true name?"

"Shelly."

"Beautiful! Yes, Shelly and I, we were input into those files in order to stop you all, should you get close to those two. But we actually didn't see anything...where did you all end up when you left Ever After High?"

"Well, you woke us up through our own lives, right?" The former Shahrazad said. "I was able to break free because you all reminded me of my mission back home. Maybe the key isn't Godiva and Aurelio...but it's finding who these two truly are."

"I think other than Yang, none of us really have any idea who we're up against." Draq said. "Who the heck is Godiva Plum?"

"Hmm...what about the place you visited to get here? Jamila-er, what is your true name?"

"Shelly."

"Beautiful! Yes, Shelly and I, we were input into those files in order to stop you all, should you get close to those two. But we actually didn't see anything...where did you all end up when you left Ever After High?"

"A crummy run-down mansion with teleporters and rats," Haru replied. "I don't know much else than that."

"It looked nice before then," Perfuma said. "A fancy mansion with nice furniture. Though the teleporters were a bit strange...Oh! And I believe according to the map we were given, there were three rooms each on three floors?"

That last bit caught Shelly's attention. "This mansion...did it have a sewing room?"

"Why yes! Yes it did!"

Her eyes widened. "I know who Godiva might be, then! I watched this documentary series about how Gym Leaders designed their Gyms, and that one was during the season they covered Kalos. So that must mean..."

She wasn't able to finish as a soldier sent her to the floor. Shelly groaned, though for whatever reason...the fallen ornaments from the Christmas trees seemed to catch her attention.

"It looked nice before then," Perfuma said. "A fancy mansion with nice furniture. Though the teleporters were a bit strange...Oh! And I believe according to the map we were given, there were three rooms each on three floors?"

That last bit caught Shelly's attention. "This mansion...did it have a sewing room?"

"Why yes! Yes it did!"

Her eyes widened. "I know who Godiva might be, then! I watched this documentary series about how Gym Leaders designed their Gyms, and that one was during the season they covered Kalos. So that must mean..."

She wasn't able to finish as a soldier sent her to the floor. Shelly groaned, though for whatever reason...the fallen ornaments from the Christmas trees seemed to catch her attention.

Haru noticed that Shelly was looking at the ornaments, but before that, she went to help Shelly by casting a Psy spell on the soldier before helping her up.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Sark @Takumi

"It's good to be back, my dear girl!" He gave her a bow after landing a powerful kick to a rat nearby. "Vulcano Rosso, at your service! Now then, let us see who will be joining us..."

His attention turned to Jamila's prone body, Her breathing grew ragged as Elphaba read her own letter. Despite having been knocked down, the story of the pirate king reached her. Though once again, as Elphaba read, the page iself seemed to change. Since when did the Pirate King have a name...and why was it Arc--

"Spare me the speech."

Huh?

"I heard you the first time when you spoke to Av-er, Vulcano. We don't have time for that, do we?" The former Ms. Shahrazad stood, smiling confidently. Her appearance had changed, as well, and she had taken on a bit more of a bold tone than before, unlike the easygoing teacher she had once been.

Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Shelly.png

"Come on now, everyone! We have some unfinished business!"

Godiva gritted her teeth. "So, it's come to this...our own generals turn on us? She raised her arms, and on either side of her formed another fully stocked army of rats and soldiers. "This ends now! Tear them apart, and leave not one soul alive!!!"

"Why yes! Yes it did!"

When asked about what they saw, Morgan frowned.

"What we saw what a street with what looked at abandoned buildings. Yang knows at least one other person in our group, so they both likely know who Aurellio could truly be." He concluded, tome open and-

Fshzzbt!!

Soldiers and rats alike would be hit with lightning if they attempted to get any closer to the group, followed quickly by a ball of fire whizzing by quickly to slam into more of the assembled soldier and rats nearby before he attempted to go help Yang with Aurellio.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Sark

The soldier, like all the ones Morgan attacked, turned to binary code upon contact with Haru's spell. Shelly had moved a bit away from the fighting, ducking behind the tree as she scratched at the paint with her nail. "I was wondering why you all had your personal belongings and I didn't! They just hid mine with Godiva's!" She looked at the trees. "I knew it! These are all Pokeballs! Think you could help me try to figure out which might correspond with Godiva? I can't remember her badge since I'm from another region...but try to think about which would fit that house she was in. I'm gonna look for my own!"

@Jeremi

---

Up on the second floor, Morgan would find Yang and Aurelio engaged in a fight. Or rather, Aurelio was keeping Yang at bay with a revolver. He poked his head out from behind the pillar he was using for cover. "Come on, you don't even know how to use that thing!"

"Oh, don't I?!"

BANG! A bullet whizzed right past him, and Yang ducked back again, He spotted Morgan and sighed in frustration. "I need to get him into a fight with me," he said. "No weapons, no magic. Just us. But I need to get that stupid gun away from him, first..."

@Takumi

@Lucky @Sark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back