Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, Angel wasn't sure if he disliked Jean or just simply tolerated him. On one hand, Jean was a ticket to free pastires, on the other he was so full of himself Angel had a hard time resisting rolling his eyes at him and ignoring him. It was a dilemma he wasn't sure he'd ever understand.

The playful slap to his back earned a small smile, though Angel internally winced in brief pain. "I wasn't sure about going, but I just might."
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @others @Village Cafe
"Ah! But you must!" Jean exclaimed, slapping Angel yet again, his excitement getting the better of him "Freshmen would kill to get your invite Angel! You owe it to your fellow seniors to make those kids as jealous as possible!"
Sometimes, Angel wasn't sure if he disliked Jean or just simply tolerated him. On one hand, Jean was a ticket to free pastires, on the other he was so full of himself Angel had a hard time resisting rolling his eyes at him and ignoring him. It was a dilemma he wasn't sure he'd ever understand.

The playful slap to his back earned a small smile, though Angel internally winced in brief pain. "I wasn't sure about going, but I just might." He commented nonchalantly along with a shrug. Mostly for food, but also because he was sure this would be one last chance to cause a small bit of mischief before he ended up some wolf's lunch. Or in a closet. He couldn't remember how he was told it might play out really, but he knew that it definitely was different than meat pies and blood wine of the early days.

That thought alone almost ruined his appetite completely.

"Say Jean, what electives do you plan to take? Other than gardening to flirt it up with other royalty." Angel teased lightly, wanting to distract himself from losing his appetite so soon.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @others @Village Cafe
Jean clutched his chest and let out a dramatic, sarcastic gasp. "I can't believe you think so little of me! Why would I take Gardening just to 'flirt with nobility'? Meeting girls like these is the only reason I still attend Royalty Class. I wouldn't want to leave Charming without his favourite student, now would I?" He let out a short sharp laugh, cut off by a turn of his head. "To be frank, I have no idea what to chose. Debating sounds like it could get boring fast, and who would want to see a face like mine get all bruised up in bookball? I'll probably chose a random elective on the spot, unless you have any recomendations?"

Daisuke grinned. "Ooh, I would've loved to see pictures! Outside of school, I don't get out much...which I guess tells you where I spent my summer, huh?" He chuckled, extending his arm. "Check it out, I got even tanner! I didn't even think that was possible." That said, he started unpacking. "You figured out which elective you're taking yet?"

@Lissamel

---

"Oh gosh, summer went by so fast, huh? I don't even remember everything I did, it was such a blur..." Hearing Crescent's elective choice, Rochelle clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh! How fun! The two of us in the same elective...it'll be nice, since we're in different courses." The last bit was spoken with a slight frown...but she quickly smiled again as Jean arrived. "Hey, Jean! Thank you! And you're as fashionable as always~"

Though as the party came up, Rochelle blinked. "Uh, well...maybe. Parties aren't really my thing, y'know?" Laughing nervously she pointed to the cafe. "Oh look! We're here!"

As they walked into the coffee shop, they would be greeted to some...interesting music.

latest

Hocus Latte was a very trendy study and hangout spot, with affordable food and drinks, free wifi, and comfortable seats. For it to be playing rock music so early could only mean one thing...

"Yo!" Fellow senior and future Robin Hood Jay Hood waved at the quartet from behind the counter. "First customers of the day! What's up?"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

View attachment 3533

...Guess it was obvious that she wasn't too excited about what fate had in store for her. Although her soon-to-be life wouldn't be as bad compared to everyone else's, she didn't know if she could handle everything as well as her mother did. Her mother... she was fearless, tough, and caring despite everything. And Olive? She wasn't anything like her. How could she ever live up to her mother's lifestory?

A ghost of a smile crept on her lips and she released a sigh. Crossing her arms together, Olive avoided eye-contact and instead stared at the ground as they walked to her room. After giving it a thought, she spoke, "This morning... isn't something I'm happy about. Everyone at home said their goodbyes—except for my brother. I wish I'd taken the time to look for him before I left."

View attachment 3534

Before she knew it, she was chuckling. "We were an inseparable pair when I came into the picture. Our sister was jealous that he hung out with me more than he did her. Nonetheless, we all got along well."

Olive paused. Wait...

Her eyes grew wide like saucers. "I... I'm sorry, I ramble a lot when I'm walking around with someone else. If you ever need me to stop, tell me and I will!"

--

Eventually, they'd finally reached the door to her room.

"And I think I'll have to take you up on that offer, Hunter. This year will be pretty nerve-wracking considering... you know."

View attachment 3535

"Thank you for helping me with my luggage!"

@ShadowCoyote0 @Yun Lee
Hunter listened as Olive began to open up to him. It was clear she was close to her family. Hunter's only family was his father. Despite his father's efforts to bond with his child, Hunter always had a deep resentment of him for his role in the world, a role he himself would be burdened with. Still, Hunter sympathised with Olive. He was shocked when suddenly she apologized for talking. "You don't ever have to say sorry for talking, I enjoy speaking with you. It sounds like you care a lot about your family. I imagine your brother was just upset, it is your senior year after all. But, I'm sure you'll get the chance to see him again, say your proper goodbyes and whatnot. There's gotta be plenty of crystal balls lying around, you could see him that way too." Hunter

Once they reached her dorm, Hunter set her luggage by the door.
"I hear ya, I haven't been able to sit still just thinking about it. If you ever need help, or just want to talk, you can probably find me near the cooking class." When Olive thanked Hunter for the help, he felt like his heart just melted. He couldn't recall the last time anyone ever gave him a genuine thank you, and it brought out big smile. "Anytime. See you around Olive." And with that, Hunter went straight to Villain class.

@M a r @Yun Lee @Villain Class

Arriving at the Villain classroom, Hunter would find both Mallory Jekyll and a closed door, where some sort of loud commotion could be heard. Their teacher cried out. "Ugh! Calm down, now! What if the children see this?!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0

A quick bit of searching, and Hector would find the Advanced Heroics classroom door open. But no Pecos Bill...?

"Howdy, Hector!"

Ah, there he was. Hanging upside down off his own door, doing curl-ups. He grunted, not stopping his set despite his student being in the room. "Let me guess...you're here to tell me you're leavin' the team to sign up for cookin'!"

@Alex Azure

A look of disappointment spread across Hector's face. "No, that's not... I mean..."

His eyes cast downward, away from Bill, as he gathered his thoughts. Sighing, he returned his gaze to Bill. He said, "If you really think I should, then I might go join Debate or Gardening. I know I haven't been the strongest member on the team, but I love playing Bookball. It's a game made for heroes like me, right? Is it worth staying in the team, even if I'm not the best?"

@Yun Lee

Bill paused his rep, staring Hector in the eye with a dead serious expression on his face. Then...

"...pfft...HAW HAW HAW!" Still hanging, the Heroics teacher grabbed his sides, laughing wildly. "Whew! If only you could see the look on yer face! Haw haw-w-woah!!"

Bill lost his balance, falling to the ground. At the last second, he broke his fall with his hands, springing into the air and landing on his feet behind Hector. "Aw, shoot, son! Y'think I'd want one of my star players to up an' leave durin' senior year?! Gotta work on that gullibility, Hec!"

@Alex Azure

"School in the summertime, Pyry?" Snow White crossed her arms. "Well that certainly doesn't sound fun. Did you go on any trips? Hang out with any friends, maybe?"

@Jeremi @Minerva

---

Penelope sniffled, trying (and failing) to blink away tears. "N-No, it's okay...I...I get it." But that was all she said as she quickly got to unpacking. Though as Mallory left, she could hear a quiet, "...I'll see you later."

The door to Ms. Blackwood's class was closed, but behind it Mallory could hear some noise, as if some sort of struggle was going on.

"Oh, for the love of..." The Dark Fairy grumbled. "Get back here!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

"Oh, Olive. You're here." Olive's roommate, Ludovica Medici, was already in their room, seated on her bed. She looked up from her book and nodded politely to the duo. "And hello, Hunter. It's...nice to see you both."

@M a r @ShadowCoyote0

"Isn't learning supposed to be fun?"
Pyry asked rather sarcastically. "And no...no friends. Mother doesn't like when I have friends over." Not that she was quite sure who she even would consider a 'friend' that wasn't part of the castles staff. "We went to the cold springs and did landscape paintings. That's a trip."

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Hunter noticed Mallory standing by the locked door. There was quite the commotion going on behind it. With raised brow, he approached his classmate. "Good morning Mallory, what is the hell is going on behind that door?" Hunter came close to the door, nearly pressing against it, trying to see if he could pick up a scent. Was someone in trouble?

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

"School in the summertime, Pyry?" Snow White crossed her arms. "Well that certainly doesn't sound fun. Did you go on any trips? Hang out with any friends, maybe?"

@Jeremi @Minerva

---

Penelope sniffled, trying (and failing) to blink away tears. "N-No, it's okay...I...I get it." But that was all she said as she quickly got to unpacking. Though as Mallory left, she could hear a quiet, "...I'll see you later."

The door to Ms. Blackwood's class was closed, but behind it Mallory could hear some noise, as if some sort of struggle was going on.

"Oh, for the love of..." The Dark Fairy grumbled. "Get back here!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

"Oh, Olive. You're here." Olive's roommate, Ludovica Medici, was already in their room, seated on her bed. She looked up from her book and nodded politely to the duo. "And hello, Hunter. It's...nice to see you both."

@M a r @ShadowCoyote0

Hunter listened as Olive began to open up to him. It was clear she was close to her family. Hunter's only family was his father. Despite his father's efforts to bond with his child, Hunter always had a deep resentment of him for his role in the world, a role he himself would be burdened with. Still, Hunter sympathised with Olive. He was shocked when suddenly she apologized for talking. "You don't ever have to say sorry for talking, I enjoy speaking with you. It sounds like you care a lot about your family. I imagine your brother was just upset, it is your senior year after all. But, I'm sure you'll get the chance to see him again, say your proper goodbyes and whatnot. There's gotta be plenty of crystal balls lying around, you could see him that way too." Hunter

Once they reached her dorm, Hunter set her luggage by the door.
"I hear ya, I haven't been able to sit still just thinking about it. If you ever need help, or just want to talk, you can probably find me near the cooking class." When Olive thanked Hunter for the help, he felt like his heart just melted. He couldn't recall the last time anyone ever gave him a genuine thank you, and it brought out big smile. "Anytime. See you around Olive." And with that, Hunter went straight to Villain class.

@M a r @Yun Lee @Villain Class

It made Olive happy knowing that Hunter was willing to hear her out about her problems and thoughts, even giving her good advice while he was at it. And cooking class... she had to keep that in mind. They said their goodbyes, Hunter heading off somewhere, and Olive bringing her luggage into the room.

Setting her luggage beside a dresser, Olive plopped down on her own bed. She greeted her roommate with a warm smile and exclaimed, "Ludovica! It's good to see you again. I hope summer break was kind to you."

View attachment 3536

"Have you signed up for an elective yet? I was thinking about gardening..."

@Yun Lee

Daisuke grinned. "Ooh, I would've loved to see pictures! Outside of school, I don't get out much...which I guess tells you where I spent my summer, huh?" He chuckled, extending his arm. "Check it out, I got even tanner! I didn't even think that was possible." That said, he started unpacking. "You figured out which elective you're taking yet?"
"Hah, nice!"

Mortiz was almost jealous. He barely tanned. Then again, he also wore a giant coat everywhere.

"Elective? Gardening, actually." His smile turned casual, arms crossing. "I mean, if I have to take something, might as well take the interesting thing, right? Should probably actually head off and register before they force me into debate or something..." He stuck out his tongue childishly, but drew it back in quick. "You?"

[ @Yun Lee ]​

Arriving at the Villain classroom, Hunter would find both Mallory Jekyll and a closed door, where some sort of loud commotion could be heard. Their teacher cried out. "Ugh! Calm down, now! What if the children see this?!"

Hunter noticed Mallory standing by the locked door. There was quite the commotion going on behind it. With raised brow, he approached his classmate. "Good morning Mallory, what is the hell is going on behind that door?" Hunter came close to the door, nearly pressing against it, trying to see if he could pick up a scent. Was someone in trouble?

Mallory ogled the door, stepping closer and leaning her ear in to eavesdrop. Noticing Hunter approach, the junior doctor was quick to silently shush him. "See what, Ms. Blackwood?" she hollered inside with feigned ignorance.

@Yun Lee @ShadowCoyote0 @Villainy Class

Bill paused his rep, staring Hector in the eye with a dead serious expression on his face. Then...

"...pfft...HAW HAW HAW!" Still hanging, the Heroics teacher grabbed his sides, laughing wildly. "Whew! If only you could see the look on yer face! Haw haw-w-woah!!"

Bill lost his balance, falling to the ground. At the last second, he broke his fall with his hands, springing into the air and landing on his feet behind Hector. "Aw, shoot, son! Y'think I'd want one of my star players to up an' leave durin' senior year?! Gotta work on that gullibility, Hec!"

@Alex Azure

Hector found Bill's laugh infectous, and joined in turn. "Of course not. Though my mother has been getting on me about my grades. She's worried that sports have been taking up too much of my time. You and I both know that's not true, but I could use a bit of extra help in the core classes. With you as a teacher, though, I'm sure I won't fall behind again. Maybe I can be a star player with all-star grades?"

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde finally arrived on campus, being brought in on the worst broom ride. The fairytales always got it wrong. Her mother was terrible at riding a broomstick. She was thankful her mother didn't decide to drop her off and walk her to the Dark Fairy's class. She looked over at her options. Gardening. Yeah, that would go terribly. Bookball. Never had much an interest in sports. Debate, yeah, that was certainly an idea, but she didn't really want to ar.gue with people. Cooking.... would never go well. Peer Mediation it was.

She went looking for the King Charming to sign up for Peer mediation If it delayed meeting with the Dark Fairy until tomorrow, well so be it.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
"Well of course learning is supposed to be fun, but even a teacher like me gets tired of it all." As Pyry mentioned painting, Snow White lit up. "Oh, how lovely! I've always wanted to take up painting, you know..."

From behind the Damsel Course teacher, a small girl flittered up in the air, her wings fluttering excitedly. "OMG! Pyry, you're here!" Godiva Plum squealed. "I am, like, SO excited to be roomies this year! We're gonna have sooooo much fun!"

@Jeremi @Minerva

---

The Dark Fairy could be heard clicking her tongue. "Oh, now look what you've done! I hope you're happy..." Footsteps could be heard headed to the door, and it opened, revealing their teacher. The resemblance to her daughter Rochelle was uncanny, with the same auburn hair kept held back in a leafy headband. Her frumpy clothes were all black, in the same Bohemian style.

"Ah, Mallory. And Hunter, too. Come in." She waved the two into her classroom, which seemed unoccupied...save for some beady black eyes staring down from the shadows in the corner...

---

Ludovica folded the corner of her page and closed her book, setting it down. "Summer was...well, it was. Just another season coming and going. What about you? Was yours...nice?"

The ogress paused. "I hadn't thought abour electives," she said. "I may just wait to see where I am put. Doesn't matter much either way."

@M a r

---

"Ooh, gardening, huh?" Daisuke nodded in approval. "Sounds fun! I'm better with animals than plants, but that's a pretty useful skill." He placed a framed picture of his family on the nightstand. "For me though? I'm pretty sure Mr. Dallas and Hector would kill me if I dropped Bookball senior year."

@Lissamel

---

"Pshaw! Moms always worry too much when their youngins take any kinda extracurriculars. Now if more folks was raised by coyotes? Well, I reckon the world'd be a better place." Bill took a seat at his desk, legs propped up on the table. "And we'll get ya to the top of the class faster than a guinea pig at suppertime! If yer mama's so worried, maybe we can find ya a tutor or somethin'."

@Alex Azure

---

King Charming was at his desk, getting some paperwork underway. A handsome man with dark curly hair and a broad frame, even for a future villain, he was an approachable fellow. As Verde walked into the classroom, he looked up, surprised to see her there. "Miss West. How can I help you?"

@Lucky

"Well of course learning is supposed to be fun, but even a teacher like me gets tired of it all." As Pyry mentioned painting, Snow White lit up. "Oh, how lovely! I've always wanted to take up painting, you know..."

From behind the Damsel Course teacher, a small girl flittered up in the air, her wings fluttering excitedly. "OMG! Pyry, you're here!" Godiva Plum squealed. "I am, like, SO excited to be roomies this year! We're gonna have sooooo much fun!"

@Jeremi @Minerva

---

The Dark Fairy could be heard clicking her tongue. "Oh, now look what you've done! I hope you're happy..." Footsteps could be heard headed to the door, and it opened, revealing their teacher. The resemblance to her daughter Rochelle was uncanny, with the same auburn hair kept held back in a leafy headband. Her frumpy clothes were all black, in the same Bohemian style.

"Ah, Mallory. And Hunter, too. Come in." She waved the two into her classroom, which seemed unoccupied...save for some beady black eyes staring down from the shadows in the corner...

---

Ludovica folded the corner of her page and closed her book, setting it down. "Summer was...well, it was. Just another season coming and going. What about you? Was yours...nice?"

The ogress paused. "I hadn't thought abour electives," she said. "I may just wait to see where I am put. Doesn't matter much either way."

@M a r

---

"Ooh, gardening, huh?" Daisuke nodded in approval. "Sounds fun! I'm better with animals than plants, but that's a pretty useful skill." He placed a framed picture of his family on the nightstand. "For me though? I'm pretty sure Mr. Dallas and Hector would kill me if I dropped Bookball senior year."

@Lissamel

---

"Pshaw! Moms always worry too much when their youngins take any kinda extracurriculars. Now if more folks was raised by coyotes? Well, I reckon the world'd be a better place." Bill took a seat at his desk, legs propped up on the table. "And we'll get ya to the top of the class faster than a guinea pig at suppertime! If yer mama's so worried, maybe we can find ya a tutor or somethin'."

@Alex Azure

---

King Charming was at his desk, getting some paperwork underway. A handsome man with dark curly hair and a broad frame, even for a future villain, he was an approachable fellow. As Verde walked into the classroom, he looked up, surprised to see her there. "Miss West. How can I help you?"

@Lucky

"It's certainly enjoyable...if you were able to use a wider color pallet."
The last part was slightly mumbled to make it hard to hear. As Godiva appeared Pyry seemed to try and smile but it just came off as very awkward. "Yes...it will be a lot of fun," She stiffly responded to her roommate. Oh! She almost forgot. "How was your summer?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Hunter was a bit hesitant, but he entered the classroom. It would appear he and Mallory were the first two students to arrive. Upon seeing the beady eyes in the corner, Hunter responded by bearing his fangs and claws, growling as he stated back with glowing eyes. He caught himself and reverted back to normal before taking a seat. "Good morning Mrs. Blackwood. You doing okay? There was a lot of noise coming from here before."

"Yeah, we overheard you fighting with someone outside," Mallory added, following Hunter inside, but opting to remain standing, "Is that all under control now, or...?" she asked, glancing at the pair of eyes staring her down from the shadows.

@Yun Lee @ShadowCoyote0

@Jeremi @Minerva

---

---

@M a r

---

@Lissamel

---

@Alex Azure

---

@Lucky
"It's certainly enjoyable...if you were able to use a wider color pallet." The last part was slightly mumbled to make it hard to hear. As Godiva appeared Pyry seemed to try and smile but it just came off as very awkward. "Yes...it will be a lot of fun," She stiffly responded to her roommate. Oh! She almost forgot. "How was your summer?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva
I’m gonna let you get settled in then.” she said with a smile. “I’ll catch you later, Pyry. Hey, Godiva.” She said as she started to walk out.

She made her way to the Debate Room and knocked on the door. “I’m here to sign up for Debate Class?” she asked.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Debate​

Standing upright again to meet eye to eye with the now flying bird, Caroline firstly smiled at her cute, tiny little classmate. It's hard to believe that this clumsy waterfowl was also about to be her role, in a week nonealess. Then again, it wasn't like Caroline felt all that prepared. Still, no offense, but getting lost in a place you've been at for years?

"Uh...um, since the direction I'm heading at is to the village, if you head my opposite direction, you should be able to see a large building...right?"
Caroline wasn't very good with directions, but surely, she just passed it. Still, it sounded a bit hesitant and too unsure...then again, it was hard to make her voice (or herself for that matter) confident or grounded in any way.

"Don't worry, Fledgling. Everyone has their off days, or for me, Caroline, 'on' days. Just go the direction where I was coming from, and you shouldn't be lost anymore, okay?"
@Crow

The ogress paused. "I hadn't thought about electives," she said. "I may just wait to see where I am put. Doesn't matter much either way."

@M a r
"Summer was a delight! I got to take a trip into town with my siblings and Arno. Considering I barely got to leave the castle back then, it was a nice change of pace."

View attachment 3537

Recalling the memory of the past summer had her happy, but a bit sad at the same time. Standing up from her bed, Olive returned to her luggage and opened it, pulling a few books and photographs out. She stared at them with a somber grin and placed them on the nightstand beside her bed. Photos of her and Arno, her siblings, her parents. Olive was going to miss those times immensely.

Returning her attention back to Ludovica, she said, "So... a surprise elective? Sounds like fun! Hopefully you'll get something you will be able to enjoy for your time here."

A few seconds after, Olive soon added, "I should go look for my class in a few. Wouldn't want to run around like a headless chicken."

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back