Status
Not open for further replies.
"My break? Oh it was a TON of fun! I've, like, learned how to make new foods and stuff, and I think I finally mastered coffeemaking? Though you know me, I cannot drink anything bitter like that without sugar! Ew!" Godiva stuck her tongue out and made a gagging sound. "I heard your summer was fun? I kinda showed up at, like, the end of the convo."

@Jeremi

---

Ms. Blackwood sighed, rubbing her temples. "...Yes. It's fine." She glared up at the eyes. "Isn't it?"

"Caw!" From the shadows hopped out a big black raven, which stared down at the students.

"Kids, this is Thorn. It's a bird I picked up over the summer...though honestly I'm starting to regret that."

"Caw!"

"Oh, shut up!" Mrs. Blackwood jabbed her thumb behind her to an open cage on the floor. "As you can see, it's not a fan of cages. But it's either that or staying at home unfed."

@Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0

---

Jamila Shahrazade was in her Trickster Course classroom, hanging up motivational posters encouraging imagination and reading. The youngest of all teachers at Ever After High, Scheherazade was trendy and upbeat, and cared deeply for all students, even those not in her course. As a result, she beamed as Georgia walked in. "Georgia! Hey there! How can I help you today, hon?"

@Minerva

---

Ludovica stared at the pictures that Olive displayed, actually distracted by them a moment. "Hmm...yes..." It was a very distracted response.

@M a r

"My break? Oh it was a TON of fun! I've, like, learned how to make new foods and stuff, and I think I finally mastered coffeemaking? Though you know me, I cannot drink anything bitter like that without sugar! Ew!" Godiva stuck her tongue out and made a gagging sound. "I heard your summer was fun? I kinda showed up at, like, the end of the convo."

@Jeremi

---

Ms. Blackwood sighed, rubbing her temples. "...Yes. It's fine." She glared up at the eyes. "Isn't it?"

"Caw!" From the shadows hopped out a big black raven, which stared down at the students.

"Kids, this is Thorn. It's a bird I picked up over the summer...though honestly I'm starting to regret that."

"Caw!"

"Oh, shut up!" Mrs. Blackwood jabbed her thumb behind her to an open cage on the floor. "As you can see, it's not a fan of cages. But it's either that or staying at home unfed."

---

Jamila Shahrazade was in her Trickster Course classroom, hanging up motivational posters encouraging imagination and reading. The youngest of all teachers at Ever After High, Scheherazade was trendy and upbeat, and cared deeply for all students, even those not in her course. As a result, she beamed as Georgia walked in. "Georgia! Hey there! How can I help you today, hon?"

@Minerva

---

Ludovica stared at the pictures that Olive displayed, actually distracted by them a moment. "Hmm...yes..." It was a very distracted response.

@M a r

"The bitter the better...but I have to drink it cold...and yes, summer was fun."
It was always hard to say if Pyry was uninterested in conversations or if she just had a hard time expressing herself. "I have already started unpacking, so it will be a chore to switch places and...I just, hope it's fine."

@Yun Lee

@Jeremi

---

"Caw!"

---

@Minerva

---

@M a r
Oh, I was wondering if I could sign up for Debate, ma’am.” she said, straightening herself up.​

It was a goddamn bird, who would've thought? "How tame is Thorn? Can't you just have him out and about?" Shortly after saying that however, it occurred to Hunter that Thorn probably wouldn't like him, considering he just growled at the bird.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

"Ah! But you must!" Jean exclaimed, slapping Angel yet again, his excitement getting the better of him "Freshmen would kill to get your invite Angel! You owe it to your fellow seniors to make those kids as jealous as possible!"

Jean clutched his chest and let out a dramatic, sarcastic gasp. "I can't believe you think so little of me! Why would I take Gardening just to 'flirt with nobility'? Meeting girls like these is the only reason I still attend Royalty Class. I wouldn't want to leave Charming without his favourite student, now would I?" He let out a short sharp laugh, cut off by a turn of his head. "To be frank, I have no idea what to chose. Debating sounds like it could get boring fast, and who would want to see a face like mine get all bruised up in bookball? I'll probably chose a random elective on the spot, unless you have any recomendations?"

"Hmm, if you put it that way I'm more inclined to go." Angel chuckled, placing a hand on his hip.

"Well I'm planning to take cooking, but knowing you, I doubt you'd want to dirty your hands with peasant work, hm?" Angel continued to lightly tease.

Daisuke grinned. "Ooh, I would've loved to see pictures! Outside of school, I don't get out much...which I guess tells you where I spent my summer, huh?" He chuckled, extending his arm. "Check it out, I got even tanner! I didn't even think that was possible." That said, he started unpacking. "You figured out which elective you're taking yet?"

@Lissamel

---

"Oh gosh, summer went by so fast, huh? I don't even remember everything I did, it was such a blur..." Hearing Crescent's elective choice, Rochelle clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh! How fun! The two of us in the same elective...it'll be nice, since we're in different courses." The last bit was spoken with a slight frown...but she quickly smiled again as Jean arrived. "Hey, Jean! Thank you! And you're as fashionable as always~"

Though as the party came up, Rochelle blinked. "Uh, well...maybe. Parties aren't really my thing, y'know?" Laughing nervously she pointed to the cafe. "Oh look! We're here!"

As they walked into the coffee shop, they would be greeted to some...interesting music.

latest

Hocus Latte was a very trendy study and hangout spot, with affordable food and drinks, free wifi, and comfortable seats. For it to be playing rock music so early could only mean one thing...

"Yo!" Fellow senior and future Robin Hood Jay Hood waved at the quartet from behind the counter. "First customers of the day! What's up?"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark

"Oh, hey Jay. Nothing much other than getting a light breakfast." Angel replied with raised brows. "You?" He blinked.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Others @Village cafe

@M a r
Olive noticed Ludovica's distractedness and became concerned. Watching her face for a reaction, Olive spoke up. "You look like you have something on your mind. Is there something wrong, Ludo?"

View attachment 3538

She'd immediately backpedaled a bit and threw out, "...you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though! A-and if you don't want me to call you Ludo, I'll stop."

@Yun Lee

"Ugh, not for me! Everything I eat NEEDS to be as sweet as possible!" Gofiva fluttered into their room, wings retracting. "Ahhh...nice and chilly in here. Just like home! And it's totally fine-I don't really care which bed I use."

@Jeremi

---

Scheherazade's eyes lit up. "Ooh! How fun! Bill is gonna be so mad-I know he was gunning for you to be in Bookball this year. Just be prepared-it actually gets pretty heated in here sometimes."

@Minerva

---

"What, did the apron not give it away? I'm working today, man!"

Rochelle cocked her head. "Robin Hood making an honest loving? How ironic!"

Jay chuckled. "I'm not Robin Hood until Friday. Until then, I'll keep working here. Besides, I think my taste in music can be considered noise pollution, to some people." Cracking his knuckles, Jay walked to the pastry case. Doughnuts, tarts, croissants, and all other sweet treats filled the container. "See anything you like?"

---

"Hm? Oh...no." Ludovica shook her head. "I apologize for staring." A pause. "...you have a nice family."

If Olive was watching, she'd see the tiniest smile at the corner of Ludovica's mouth. "No...Ludo is...it's nice."

@M a r

❝ O-Oh! Um... ❞ It wasn't the first time that Crescent practically spaced out that hard. Thankfully the occasion at this moment was to unwind and have something to eat before the day progressed.

❝ I'd like the chocolate croissant then... ❞ She let out a shaky timid voice.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Sark
@VillageCafe

"Ugh, not for me! Everything I eat NEEDS to be as sweet as possible!" Gofiva fluttered into their room, wings retracting. "Ahhh...nice and chilly in here. Just like home! And it's totally fine-I don't really care which bed I use."

@Jeremi

---

Scheherazade's eyes lit up. "Ooh! How fun! Bill is gonna be so mad-I know he was gunning for you to be in Bookball this year. Just be prepared-it actually gets pretty heated in here sometimes."

@Minerva

---

Jay chuckled. "I'm not Robin Hood until Friday. Until then, I'll keep working here. Besides, I think my taste in music can be considered noise pollution, to some people." Cracking his knuckles, Jay walked to the pastry case. Doughnuts, tarts, croissants, and all other sweet treats filled the container. "See anything you like?"

---

"Hm? Oh...no." Ludovica shook her head. "I apologize for staring." A pause. "...you have a nice family."

If Olive was watching, she'd see the tiniest smile at the corner of Ludovica's mouth. "No...Ludo is...it's nice."

@M a r

"And here I thought my eyes were playing tricks." Angel chuckled at the fact that Jay actually worked there, adding to Rochelle's comment. Taking a look at the pastries present though his amber eyes practically gleamed. "Two donughts, and I guess a cup of coffee." He responded.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @others @Village cafe

Erin Wood - Prologue; Hopes and Dreams

Another year, her last year in fact. Erin had gotten used to going to class now, but she still wasn't comfortable enough with her own powers to be near others. So like the years before her, she tried to keep her distance, the best she could.

Normally, she stayed away from any activities she could that involved others, but as she had to pick an elective this year, she did not have much of a choice in the matter.

For now, she decided to pick cooking as her elective, since it was the least likely one she would cause trouble in. As long as she used cheap and replaceable ingredients, just like back in the mountains, things should be fine... Mostly.

Since she had some free time, Erin ended up getting lost in her thoughts, wandering around the village, until an enticing scent drew her attention, leading her to the village cafe.

There, she began wandering around, keeping her distance from others as much as possible, as she began browsing the menu they had available. It was supposed to be a simple operation; just get some breakfast, finish it as fast as possible, and get out. Hopefully, her 'bad luck' wouldn't kick in during that brief time frame.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Yun Lee @Village Cafe​

Last edited:
Verde West

Verde was surprised that he was in his office doing paperwork, fully expecting him to be out and about. One of the good things about him was that he was so approachable and it wasn't awkward at all... okay, it totally was awkward. " I want to come to you to sign up for the peer mediation class," she replied.

@Yun Lee

@Jeremi

---

@Minerva

---

---

@M a r

"That's why talking to you feels like tooth decay,"
Pyry stood silent for a moment before realizing. "It's a joke, with implications that you are a very sweet person." Again she gave Godiva that awkward smile to try and show that she was just joking. She decided to change the subject. "If you want cold, I can make it colder." Pyry blew on her hand causing a cold breeze to flow through the room. "I am fine with the current warmth though. I wont melt into a puddle or anything....unlike last year."

@Yun Lee

Erin Wood - Prologue; Hopes and Dreams

Another year, her last year in fact. Erin had gotten used to going to class now, but she still wasn't comfortable enough with her own powers to be near others. So like the years before her, she tried to keep her distance, the best she could.

Normally, she stayed away from any activities she could that involved others, but as she had to pick an elective this year, she did not have much of a choice in the matter.

For now, she decided to pick cooking as her elective, since it was the least likely one she would cause trouble in. As long as she used cheap and replaceable ingredients, just like back in the mountains, things should be fine... Mostly.

Since she had some free time, Erin ended up getting lost in her thoughts, wandering around the village, until an enticing scent drew her attention, leading her to the village cafe.

There, she began wandering around, keeping her distance from others as much as possible, as she began browsing the menu they had available. It was supposed to be a simple operation; just get some breakfast, finish it as fast as possible, and get out. Hopefully, her 'bad luck' wouldn't kick in during that brief time frame.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Yun Lee @Village Cafe
Despite the fact that Lina was in her final year of school, she was anxious. The girl was as anxious as she was during her first year of school. Even though she was used to controlling them by now, Lina was always worried about having an accident with her powers. One wrong move and she could accidentally shrink herself to her tiny, 'Thumbelina' form and end up getting stepped on by someone else. It was a nightmare she had often, and not one she ever wanted to experience in real life.

But upon arriving at school, Lina didn't have much time to ponder her worries. No, she needed to settle in and get ready for her classes. So, reluctantly, the girl made her way for the student dorms to find where she would be staying and possibly meet her roommate. When she arrived, she didn't come into contact with the girl she would be staying with, but caught a glimpse of her from behind. Erin Wood. Well, at least it was someone she recognized.

After settling into her room, Lina decided to first choose her elective. While it was tempting to take Gardening, she had taken it in the past and figured maybe she should try something new for her final year. With that thought in mind, she decided to go with Cooking for her elective. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. After all, it seemed that her roommate was taking it as well.

Once she had settled on her elective, Lina quietly wandered to the village cafe to grab a bite to eat. There, she actually spotted her roommate. While typically shy, Lina at least wanted to be friendly with her. So she approached Erin, giving the other girl a shy smile.

"Um, hello! It seems that we're roommates this year so... I thought I'd come over and say hi," she began to say, playing with her hands as she spoke.

@York @Yun Lee @Village Cafe​

@Minerva
"Mmm, now I'm not so sure.." She said looking down at the floor and biting the inside of her lip. She touched the cross of her rosary. "I don't want to let him down, especially since he's my homeroom teacher, but I also need to learn to fight with words as well as dragons."​

Standing upright again to meet eye to eye with the now flying bird, Caroline firstly smiled at her cute, tiny little classmate. It's hard to believe that this clumsy waterfowl was also about to be her role, in a week nonealess. Then again, it wasn't like Caroline felt all that prepared. Still, no offense, but getting lost in a place you've been at for years?

"Uh...um, since the direction I'm heading at is to the village, if you head my opposite direction, you should be able to see a large building...right?"
Caroline wasn't very good with directions, but surely, she just passed it. Still, it sounded a bit hesitant and too unsure...then again, it was hard to make her voice (or herself for that matter) confident or grounded in any way.

"Don't worry, Fledgling. Everyone has their off days, or for me, Caroline, 'on' days. Just go the direction where I was coming from, and you shouldn't be lost anymore, okay?"
@Crow

"Th- thanks Caroline!" Fledgeling frantically says as she flies off in just that direction. "I'll be baaaaaaaack!"

A few scenes later, she found herself unpacking her bags and leaving the room.

"So my roommate is a- well, I can think about it later. I better think of an elective before it's too late... oh man, most of these electives feel so big-brained to me..."

She had two choices, so she decided to check them out first. She decided to fly around and find the Dark Fairy to enquire about the Gardening Elective.

"I actually forgot that there were villains in this school! Maybe it's just because no one really acts that villainous..."

@Yun Lee

@M a r

"Thank you, Ludo! And you don't have to apologize for staring, I was just worried and I thought something was wrong," Olive responded with a chuckle. A big smile framed her features and she stared down at the photos as well.

View attachment 3540

"If anything, all of us in the Senior class are a family. We've all been through so much these past few years... I'm happy to have been a part of this journey."

"Thorn is...well, it's its own bird. Haven't even been able to determine if it's male or female yet, it's so bullheaded and reckless."

"Caw!"

"Get in your cage, and then I'll stop insulting you!" As Fledgling arrived, Ms. Blackwood sighed, calming herself down for her students' sake. "Hello, Fledgling. How can I help you today?"

@ShadowCoyote0 @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

---

Jay started pressing buttons on the register. "Okay...let me get Crescent rung up first..."

"Oh, actually, it's all together," Rochelle giggled. "Jean is paying!"

"He is, huh? Awful nice of him! You getting anything, Rochelle?"

"Uhh..." Rochelle tapped her chin in thought. "Do you still have that pumpkin scone available? I'd like that with a sugar-free mocha."

Jay nodded. "You got it!" As Erin and Lina walked in, he looked to Jean. "You paying for them, too?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @Sark @Neko Shogun

---

"I see." Mr. Charming nodded, giving Verde a polite smile. "I look forward to having you in my elective, Miss West. Just know that it is by no means an easy one."

@Lucky

---

Mrs. Shahrazad laughed. "Oh honey, don't take things so literally! That'll mess you up big time in debate. Besides, Bill has Hector and Daisuke. He's set!"

@Minerva

---

Godiva practocally glowed. "Oh. My. God!!! Look at you making jokes!" As the cool air entered the room, she sighed contentedly. "We are gonna be the BEST roomies this year. I can feel it. And I can always make you into a cute little snowman...girl...thingie if you melt."

@Jeremi

---

Ludovica was silent, eyes glued to the picture. Then...

"Excuse me." The ogress abruptly got up and left the room without much else to say. Hm. Well, she did have that party to plan...

@M a r

Verde West

Verde noticed the way he answered her. It seemed that the man was shocked she had picked that out of all the electives. " I wouldn't expect it to be easy. Working with others to resolve conflicts often isn't and takes work."

@Yun Lee

Hunter quietly grumbled to himself. Hopefully their bickering would cease before the year's end. Suddenly, Hunter caught a new scent before seeing Fledgling enter the room. Clearly not a villain, she must be here for gardening class. Hunter felt a little awkward. Most fairy tale animals are afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, and he didn't know if Fledgling would be any different. After debating on a greeting or silence, he opted to simply wave to the little one.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
"Thorn is...well, it's its own bird. Haven't even been able to determine if it's male or female yet, it's so bullheaded and reckless."

"Caw!"

"Get in your cage, and then I'll stop insulting you!" As Fledgling arrived, Ms. Blackwood sighed, calming herself down for her students' sake. "Hello, Fledgling. How can I help you today?"

@ShadowCoyote0 @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

---

Jay started pressing buttons on the register. "Okay...let me get Crescent rung up first..."

"Oh, actually, it's all together," Rochelle giggled. "Jean is paying!"

"He is, huh? Awful nice of him! You getting anything, Rochelle?"

"Uhh..." Rochelle tapped her chin in thought. "Do you still have that pumpkin scone available? I'd like that with a sugar-free mocha."

Jay nodded. "You got it!" As Erin and Lina walked in, he looked to Jean. "You paying for them, too?"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @Sark @Neko Shogun

---

"I see." Mr. Charming nodded, giving Verde a polite smile. "I look forward to having you in my elective, Miss West. Just know that it is by no means an easy one."

@Lucky

---

Mrs. Shahrazad laughed. "Oh honey, don't take things so literally! That'll mess you up big time in debate. Besides, Bill has Hector and Daisuke. He's set!"

@Minerva

---

Godiva practocally glowed. "Oh. My. God!!! Look at you making jokes!" As the cool air entered the room, she sighed contentedly. "We are gonna be the BEST roomies this year. I can feel it. And I can always make you into a cute little snowman...girl...thingie if you melt."

@Jeremi

---

Ludovica was silent, eyes glued to the picture. Then...

"Excuse me." The ogress abruptly got up and left the room without much else to say. Hm. Well, she did have that party to plan...

@M a r

Pyry's cheeks became a bit deeper shade of blue. Was this how it was to be be flustered? "I well...yes...thank you. I will have a nice time as well." The ice princess managed to stutter out.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back