Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

To what was surely the relief of everyone, the rest of the morning was without conflict. Even Aurelio was able to lighten up somewhat. And once noon came around, Jay closed up shop, and everyone hurried to the assembly hall in order to receive their welcome speech from the headmaster.

latest

As this particular speech was for seniors only, it wasn't nearly as crowded as it usually was with the entire student body there. Still, the students were all encouraged to sit close, so no one was by their lonesome. Once attendence had been taken and everyone was accounted for, Headmaster Grimm made his appearance.

A tall, stern man, Headmaster Grimm stood upright, his imposing glare unnerving even the most willful of students. Despite his white hair and beard and aged body, all of this world knew that above any other, this man was the most powerful by far. After all, he was an immortal who had created these stories, and brought them to the mortal world. Having presided over this school for 200 years, all worked under his iron fist.

"My students," he started, his deep, booming voice piercing through all. "Welcome back to Ever After High. I am sure you all must be very excited; this is the last year of your time at our school, and the first true year of you fulfilling your destinies. I look forward to seeing each and every one of you rise up to your destinies during your time here. But first, a few announcements. First of all, remember that Legacy Day is at the end of this week. Make sure you dress formally, for this is a very special occasion that only comes once in your lifetime. Take it extremely seriously, as the fate of you and all in your story depend on it."

Grimm paused a moment, as if to let the weight of his words lay into his students, before continuing. "Secondly, make sure you sign up for an elective by the end of the day. If you do not, one will be assigned to you. Third, I would like to announce that, as seniors, you now have an additional hour of curfew. Be in your rooms no later than 11 each night, not 10."

That was met with a murmur of excitement.

"However, the Enchanted Forest will be off-limits after 8."

That was met with groans.

"Oh, please. I know that is a popular space for...couples..." A stern glare cut any giggling short. "But there have been reports of increased hostility from the animals at night. This is for your own safety."

Grimm glanced briefly at his notes. "I believe that is all I must go over...oh, one more thing. Miss Ogr-ahem. Miss Medici, please come forward and share your announcement."

Ludovica Medici stood up, seeming to have ignored the headmaster's faux pas, and took her place at the podium. "Ahem. Good afternoon," she said, formal to a fault. "I will be hosting the traditional Medici family celebration tonight in the Grimmnasium. There will be food and dancing." She paused, quickly adding, "...I hope you will be there," before rushing back to her seat.

Grimm returned to his podium. "Those of you who opt out of this party, please stay on campus for the night. As you can imagine, keeping track of students during an event like this would be hectic. Other than that...I believe that is everything. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and remember classes begin tomorrow."

And with that, students were free for the afternoon. Of course, the party was quite a draw, but if that wasn't your style you were free to wander around the school itself. Considering you would be busy with classes starting tomorrow, it was a good time to explore.

latest

A. Girls' Dorm Building
B. Boys' Dorm Building (a bridge connects the two)
C. Castleteria
D. Balcony
E. Grimmnasium
F. Destiny Court
G. Sports Field
H. Bridge to Book End
I. Bridge to Concert Hall
J. Library

@Lucky as Verde West [Wicked Witch of the West]
@ShadowCoyote0 as Hunter Wolf [Big Bad Wolf]
@Neko Shogun as Lina Blossom [Thumbelina]
@Crow as Fledgling [The Ugly Duckling]
@Takumi as Angel [Little Red Riding Hood]
@Gummi Bunnies as Crescent Houraisan [Princess Kaguya]
@Jeremi as Pyry [The Snow Queen]
@MelodyMeister as Caroline Lewis [Alice]
@Lissamel as Mortiz Pfeifer [The Pied Piper]
@York as Erin Wood [The Ill-Fated Princess]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mallory Jekyll and Ms. Fortune [Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde]
@M a r as Olive [Rapunzel]
@Sark as Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont [The Beast]
@Minerva as Georgia Pierce [St. George]
@Alex Azure as Hector Louis [Heracles]​

Ultimately, Fledgeling settled for Gardening.

But for now, the waterfowl retreated into her dorm room to prepare for the party to come, expecting to meet her roommate for the first time as she did.

"So, who am I rooming with?"

@Lucky

Update

To what was surely the relief of everyone, the rest of the morning was without conflict. Even Aurelio was able to lighten up somewhat. And once noon came around, Jay closed up shop, and everyone hurried to the assembly hall in order to receive their welcome speech from the headmaster.

latest

As this particular speech was for seniors only, it wasn't nearly as crowded as it usually was with the entire student body there. Still, the students were all encouraged to sit close, so no one was by their lonesome. Once attendence had been taken and everyone was accounted for, Headmaster Grimm made his appearance.

A tall, stern man, Headmaster Grimm stood upright, his imposing glare unnerving even the most willful of students. Despite his white hair and beard and aged body, all of this world knew that above any other, this man was the most powerful by far. After all, he was an immortal who had created these stories, and brought them to the mortal world. Having presided over this school for 200 years, all worked under his iron fist.

"My students," he started, his deep, booming voice piercing through all. "Welcome back to Ever After High. I am sure you all must be very excited; this is the last year of your time at our school, and the first true year of you fulfilling your destinies. I look forward to seeing each and every one of you rise up to your destinies during your time here. But first, a few announcements. First of all, remember that Legacy Day is at the end of this week. Make sure you dress formally, for this is a very special occasion that only comes once in your lifetime. Take it extremely seriously, as the fate of you and all in your story depend on it."

Grimm paused a moment, as if to let the weight of his words lay into his students, before continuing. "Secondly, make sure you sign up for an elective by the end of the day. If you do not, one will be assigned to you. Third, I would like to announce that, as seniors, you now have an additional hour of curfew. Be in your rooms no later than 11 each night, not 10."

"Oh, please. I know that is a popular space for...couples..." A stern glare cut any giggling short. "But there have been reports of increased hostility from the animals at night. This is for your own safety."

Grimm glanced briefly at his notes. "I believe that is all I must go over...oh, one more thing. Miss Ogr-ahem. Miss Medici, please come forward and share your announcement."

Ludovica Medici stood up, seeming to have ignored the headmaster's faux pas, and took her place at the podium. "Ahem. Good afternoon," she said, formal to a fault. "I will be hosting the traditional Medici family celebration tonight in the Grimmnasium. There will be food and dancing." She paused, quickly adding, "...I hope you will be there," before rushing back to her seat.

Grimm returned to his podium. "Those of you who opt out of this party, please stay on campus for the night. As you can imagine, keeping track of students during an event like this would be hectic. Other than that...I believe that is everything. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and remember classes begin tomorrow."

And with that, students were free for the afternoon. Of course, the party was quite a draw, but if that wasn't your style you were free to wander around the school itself. Considering you would be busy with classes starting tomorrow, it was a good time to explore.

latest

A. Girls' Dorm Building
C. Castleteria
D. Balcony
E. Grimmnasium
F. Destiny Court
G. Sports Field
H. Bridge to Book End
J. Library

Obediently did Mallory sit through just the first of many of the Headmaster's self-serving speeches, but not happily. Having been wriggling in her seat, Mallory was the first to her feet when dismissed, and the first also to shuffle out of the gymnasium. Before anyone else, there was one person she needed to talk to.

Stealing away to the Balcony, the junior doctor breathed deep of the clean afternoon air. It was nothing like the salty air of Vancouver, where the occasional sewer stench would make your eyes water, and the sour tang of car exhaust was ever present. The air about Ever After was pure; enchanted. Fitting for a land of fairytales.

Mallory hated it.

With a homesick sigh she paced the balcony, grasping at the silver chain which hung from her neck and tracing it down the collar of her shirt, pulling out a pendant the size of her palm. Glower on her face, Mallory opened it up, and peered into the mirror inside,
"You mind telling me what that episode with Penny was all about?"

and a ghastly visage draped in tattered white peered out. "Penny...it's laughable how you continue to patronize the poor girl with such a basic nickname," the etheral voice retorted through lips frozen blue.

"That doesn't answer my question," Mallory firmly stated, to which her reflection responded with a cold cackle.

"Fine, you want a straight answer? She needs to grow some thicker skin and take control of her own fucking life!"

"So she magically changes as a person in the span of a week and sticks it to her father, then what?"
Mallory snapped, "She writes herself and everyone else in her story out of existence?" she continued, every spoken word steeped in targeted contempt, "What she needs is someone to be there for her - another person who's powerless against their fate,"

"But we do have the power to take control of our life, yet you decide to weigh us both down, moping with her and feeling sorry for yourselves!"
Clutching the pendant hard, Mallory stared wordlessly into her reflection, and her reflection could see the inner conflict being waged across Mallory's face. "Good. I'm getting through to you. So, now that you're actually listening, I want you to tell me...when did you first feel alive?"

Travelling to the edge of the balcony, Mallory leaned over the railings, peering through the afternoon horizon. "When I-" she stuttered, eyes darting along the railing while she navigated the whirlwind inside her mind, "...when I first climbed the mountain alone," the junior doctor raised her pendant to again meet her reflection's blood-red gaze, "and found you." Her reflection giggled and shook her head.

"You found no-one but the part of yourself you'd neglected all your sorry life on that mountain," Mallory shivered, while her reflection giggled and giggled, "Be the sheep you want to be and sign up for Debate or whatever, but remember Legacy Day is the day we'll both be set free. Until then, Dr. Jekyll~" Her reflection teased, blowing the mirror a kiss as Mallory clasped the thing shut a tucked it neatly back under her shirt. Already exhausted by the day, Mallory collapsed to the floor of the balcony, laid on her back with limbs sprawled out, and sobbed.

@Yun Lee @Balcony

Caroline could feel herself slipping out of her chair, as if a heavy weight were on her legs. She wasn't sure if it was for the fact that she stuffed herself with lollies and sweets from the cafe, the fact she had to run back to school and pick out her elective right before the assembly (Which was Peer Mediatation, by the way.), or Mr Grimm's glare. Anyways...

Actually, not much of the changes affected her, or that was maybe because she wasn't really paying attention. The forest is really scary at night, and scary is just not Caroline's taste. And the curfew? Well, she usually was asleep by 9pm anyways. The party did sound nice though...

Getting up and heading to her dorm, Caroline was baffled at what she would wear. Her dresses were pretty much all the same, and her dress style IS formal-ish. Oh well, she had a bunch of clothes, she'll find something eventually. Opening the door, the future alice wondered who her roommate will be, not that she minded, but some of the girls were a bit creepy..

"Helloooo? Anyone here, yet?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva

@Girls' Dorm
< @Yun Lee >

"Extended curfew? Woohoo!" Olive could be heard cheering as she exits the assembly hall with glee. A hop in her step, she eagerly makes her way back to the dormitory to pick out her attire for the Medici's party. Oh, all of the food she'd get to eat before the night ends!

View attachment 3563

"Sis always had a good taste for fashion."

x354-q80.jpg

Olive wore a seafoam green dress that ended at her knees and topped off her outfit with a pair of white flats. Her hair was in a long french braid after a couple of unsuccessful attempts, and she put on some light make-up to finish off her appearance for the rest of the day. She felt... confident, happy, and energetic!

Last edited:
Update

latest

latest

A. Girls' Dorm Building
C. Castleteria
D. Balcony
E. Grimmnasium
F. Destiny Court
G. Sports Field
H. Bridge to Book End
J. Library

Angel wasn't all that estactic about much of what Grimm said, and simply daydreamed for a good chunk of it about pastries. On the topic of the enchanted forest came up he perked a bit. He rarely went there, but was more curious about it now.

Once Grimm finished his speech and dismissed them, Angel signed up for cooking then headed to the boy's dorms to finally unpack the medium suitcase he had been wheeling around the past couple hours or so. Said suitcase wasn't too big or full to the brim, since Angel decided not to bring too many clothes this year, but had just enough that he think would last him the rest of the school year.

The moment he got there, he'd unpack and change into much comfotable clothes for the time being until the party. In a simple red hoodie and pajama pants with little donuts with faces on them he'd plop down face first onto his bed with a slightly tired groan. Maybe he could get a quick nap in before the party, who knew? He didn't even bother to really look at his roommate's side of the room to take a guess at who it would be, simply wanting to relax before who knows what happens later tonight at the aforementioned party.

@Yun Lee @Sark

Caroline could feel herself slipping out of her chair, as if a heavy weight were on her legs. She wasn't sure if it was for the fact that she stuffed herself with lollies and sweets from the cafe, the fact she had to run back to school and pick out her elective right before the assembly (Which was Peer Mediatation, by the way.), or Mr Grimm's glare. Anyways...

Actually, not much of the changes affected her, or that was maybe because she wasn't really paying attention. The forest is really scary at night, and scary is just not Caroline's taste. And the curfew? Well, she usually was asleep by 9pm anyways. The party did sound nice though...

Getting up and heading to her dorm, Caroline was baffled at what she would wear. Her dresses were pretty much all the same, and her dress style IS formal-ish. Oh well, she had a bunch of clothes, she'll find something eventually. Opening the door, the future alice wondered who her roommate will be, not that she minded, but some of the girls were a bit creepy..

"Helloooo? Anyone here, yet?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Georgia was a small bit excited that the curfew had been extended, but a small bit disappointed that she wouldn’t be able to go to the woods to practice her sword anymore at night.

She walked to her room, glad she had finished unpacking for the evening so she could play some video games before the party. She just needed to figure out what to wear, since most of her clothes were military related in some form, and a lot of it was armor.

When she entered, she saw Caroline already there. Georgia put on a smile. “Oh, good evening, Caroline!” she said to the girl.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
With the assembly concluded and some time before the party later that night would begin, Crescent wondered to herself on what to do to pass time. Taking a moment to realize that she was needing to change outfits for the occasion, she prompted to head over to her dorm. There was no telling on how long it would take putting on that particular kimono. Usually she would have the assistance of the family servants when changing to the more proper attire, so she silently hoped that it won't be awkward asking for the same but out of her roommate... if there was anyone around to begin with.

❝ Uh... hello? Anyone here? ❞ Crescent opened the room's door wide enough so she could poke her head inside. Of course, this had to be the room that she was assigned to, but she had the habit of making sure she wasn't abruptly walking into something private. It was a force of habit for her.

@Yun Lee

Caroline closed the door behind her, and grinned at her roommate. Georgia was a nice girl, and they were in the same last nonealess. Really, Caroline didn't understand why she was in the heroes class in the first place, she was a damsel, not a knight in shining armour like Georgia.

"Good evening! Are you going to the party tonighttt?"

Caroline said chipperly while heading to the closet to put away her suitcases and clothing. Unlocking the suitcases (after a while of fiddling around), Caroline held her breath and hoped it didn't explode from the sheer amount of stuff in it, and opened it.

Surprisingly, the suitcase didn't rupture in her face, but it did pour out like when you disembowel a pinata and its delicious sweet insides come out. Bother...this is going to take a while to clean up...

@Minerva

Caroline closed the door behind her, and grinned at her roommate. Georgia was a nice girl, and they were in the same last nonealess. Really, Caroline didn't understand why she was in the heroes class in the first place, she was a damsel, not a knight in shining armour like Georgia.

"Good evening! Are you going to the party tonighttt?"

Caroline said chipperly while heading to the closet to put away her suitcases and clothing. Unlocking the suitcases (after a while of fiddling around), Caroline held her breath and hoped it didn't explode from the sheer amount of stuff in it, and opened it.

Surprisingly, the suitcase didn't rupture in her face, but it did pour out like when you disembowel a pinata and its delicious sweet insides come out. Bother...this is going to take a while to clean up...

@Minerva

Of course I am! I wouldn’t miss it for the world. ” she said with a smile on her face. She would be busy setting up her laptop on the desk next to her room. Upon turning around and noticing the mess, she would rush over.

Do you need some help?!” she would ask in her polite tone.​

Update

latest

latest

A. Girls' Dorm Building
C. Castleteria
D. Balcony
E. Grimmnasium
F. Destiny Court
G. Sports Field
H. Bridge to Book End
J. Library

Food and dancing? One of those seemed appealing to Hector. While everyone else seemed to rush towards their dorms to dress and prepare for this ball, if he was going to attend he wouldn't put effort into his outfit. Instead, he made his way to the Castleteria to grab something to eat. He'd need his energy, and he hadn't eaten anything all day.

@anyone @Yun Lee @Castleteria​

It seemed that a few girls had already arrived in the dorms, as Godiva and Penelope arrived together.

"And you have GOT to let me do something to your hair!" Godiva chirped. "I mean, you're gonna be, like, a queen someday, right? You gotta start looking like one!"

"B-But I won't be for a while, though..." Penelope replied, nervously tugging at her necklace. "I'm a miller's daughter for a long time."

"Psh, so what? There are sooooo many ways to dress yourself up even without makeup! Oh-Pyry! Yoohoo!" Godiva waved at her roommate. "I still get to help with your makeup, right?"

Penelope, meanwhile, poked her head into Olive's room. "Wow...you look s-super pretty, Olive."

@Jeremi @M a r @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Crow

---

As Crescent entered the room, Rochelle quickly turned around from her vanity, smiling at the princess. "Good evening, Crescent!" The future dark fairy greeted. "Getting ready for that party tonight?"

@Gummi Bunnies

---

"Hey, Hunter!" Daisuke, not yet dressed, waved at the future villain. "You gonna go to the party tonight?"

"Dude, who wouldn't be going?" Jay responded, already dressed in a button-up shirt and slacks. "Even you-know-who got that stick out of his rear long enough to go."

"Ahem!" Aurelio peeked out of his and Hunter's room, glaring at the two. "For your information, the only reason I am even bothering with this party is to keep an eye on anything unlawful. Inappropriate dancing, alcohol consumption, couples sneaking off when no one is looking...these types of events are disasters waiting to happen!"

@ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi

---

"Miss Jekyll? Good heavens!" The voice of Mr. Charming was unmistakable as Mallory found herself offered a silk handkerchief. "Dry your eyes child," he said, his voice full of concern. "It's your first day of senior year! Shouldn't you be excited?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

The castleteria was bustling with life, as every one of Ever After High's chefs were all busy preparing food for the party tonight. Ludovica was there, already dressed in a formal golden gown for the occasion.

"Ah, Hector. Good evening," she greeted. "Do you need something?"

@Alex Azure

It seemed that a few girls had already arrived in the dorms, as Godiva and Penelope arrived together.

"And you have GOT to let me do something to your hair!" Godiva chirped. "I mean, you're gonna be, like, a queen someday, right? You gotta start looking like one!"

"B-But I won't be for a while, though..." Penelope replied, nervously tugging at her necklace. "I'm a miller's daughter for a long time."

"Psh, so what? There are sooooo many ways to dress yourself up even without makeup! Oh-Pyry! Yoohoo!" Godiva waved at her roommate. "I still get to help with your makeup, right?"

Penelope, meanwhile, poked her head into Olive's room. "Wow...you look s-super pretty, Olive."

---

As Crescent entered the room, Rochelle quickly turned around from her vanity, smiling at the princess. "Good evening, Crescent!" The future dark fairy greeted. "Getting ready for that party tonight?"

@Gummi Bunnies

---

"Hey, Hunter!" Daisuke, not yet dressed, waved at the future villain. "You gonna go to the party tonight?"

"Dude, who wouldn't be going?" Jay responded, already dressed in a button-up shirt and slacks. "Even you-know-who got that stick out of his rear long enough to go."

"Ahem!" Aurelio peeked out of his and Hunter's room, glaring at the two. "For your information, the only reason I am even bothering with this party is to keep an eye on anything unlawful. Inappropriate dancing, alcohol consumption, couples sneaking off when no one is looking...these types of events are disasters waiting to happen!"

@ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi

---

"Miss Jekyll? Good heavens!" The voice of Mr. Charming was unmistakable as Mallory found herself offered a silk handkerchief. "Dry your eyes child," he said, his voice full of concern. "It's your first day of senior year! Shouldn't you be excited?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

The castleteria was bustling with life, as every one of Ever After High's chefs were all busy preparing food for the party tonight. Ludovica was there, already dressed in a formal golden gown for the occasion.

@Alex Azure

Hold on a sec” Georgia said with a smile hearing the conversation outside.

Georgia folded a dress of Caroline’s and smiled at the girl before stepping outside her dorm towards the newly arrived crowd. “Is something going on?” She was still partially in her armor, the tabard slightly wrinkled and the left arm part of her armor completely off.​

---

@Gummi Bunnies

---

@ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi

---

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

@Alex Azure

Pyry gave Godiva and Penelope and friendly nod. "Of course. That was our agreement wasn't it?" She replied more coolly then she planned to her roommate. "I am quite excited to see what you can accomplish."

Hunter waved back to Daisuke. Always a nice fellow he was. "Yeah I'll go...doesn't seem too bad." Hunter was never one for formal attire, so he went with Jeans and a leather jacket before steeping out into the hall. Considering he wasn't royalty, most people didn't mind. When Jay and Aurelio started going at it, Hunter chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Correction Jay, he just found a bigger stick. Aureilo man, you've got to calm those nerves. You're well prepared for your future role, and that's great, but some of us didn't get so lucky. Let them live life how they want to for just one more year." While he doesn't have much of a problem with his roommate's dedication to the rules, he relates more to those who trying to make the best out of this last year, even if it means being a little more rebellious.

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Mallory blinked hard, and rolled her head to follow the handkerchief up the arm that held it to find Charming's distressed gaze. Recognizing him well, the junior doctor pushed his outstretched hand away and sat up hunched forward. "Excited?" she repeated with a manic tone to her voice, "What am I supposed to be excited for when I already know how my story ends?!" she snapped, her hands trembling as she pulled her knees close to her chest, "What am I supposed to live for when I already know how I die?" Mallory sobbed as she began to hyperventilate, "...all alone in the snow...just like-" she gasped, and shut her eyes tight, breathing hard though a clenched jaw.

@Yun Lee @Balcony

Hold on a sec” Georgia said with a smile hearing the conversation outside.

Georgia folded a dress of Caroline’s and smiled at the girl before stepping outside her dorm towards the newly arrived crowd. “Is something going on?” She was still partially in her armor, the tabard slightly wrinkled and the left arm part of her armor completely off.​

Fledgeling flew out and appeared beside Georgia. During this period of time, she had tried on her dress.

Wait, where was Fledgeling?

newstead-abbey.jpg

"Y- yeah, what Georgia said," the peacock that appeared beside Georgia spoke up as it looked upon Godiva and Penelope entering the dorm areas

@Jeremi @M a r @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Crow @Yun Lee

Caroline didn't have the mind, nor the focus to concentrate on anything more then cleaning up her swiftly pouring out suitcase. Mother had good intentions when she packed Caroline's bags full of everything she likes, from lollies to beautiful tupperware, but...um...

"Oh, umm, Thank you very much, Georgia!", Caroline said offhandedly, stumbling and stuttering from slight panic.

Caroline messily cleaned it up into catagories, soon enough. Although she knew her clean up was satisfactory (by Caroline's standard.), but the clothes that Georgia folded up defintely looked WAY better. Oh well, she had time to make them look better! Now she just needed to look for a dress...Luckily, now that's sorted the items in seperate piles, it was slightly easier. Still had a whole two large stacks of clothing though. Caroline sighed.

She began to search through her clothes, and began to take out dresses or clothing that seemed remotely appropriate for the party. This was going to take a while.

@Minerva

---

@Gummi Bunnies

---

@ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi

---

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

@Alex Azure

Hunter waved back to Daisuke. Always a nice fellow he was. "Yeah I'll go...doesn't seem too bad." Hunter was never one for formal attire, so he went with Jeans and a leather jacket before steeping out into the hall. Considering he wasn't royalty, most people didn't mind. When Jay and Aurelio started going at it, Hunter chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Correction Jay, he just found a bigger stick. Aureilo man, you've got to calm those nerves. You're well prepared for your future role, and that's great, but some of us didn't get so lucky. Let them live life how they want to for just one more year." While he doesn't have much of a problem with his roommate's dedication to the rules, he relates more to those who trying to make the best out of this last year, even if it means being a little more rebellious.

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Angel heard people speaking outside of his dorm room in the hall and went to see what was going on. He wasn't dressed yet, and upon seeing the gathering he waved. Catching the tail end of the conversation, he decided to make his presence known.

"Yo." He greeted simply to the assembled group of guys.

@Yun Lee @ShadowCoyote0

Seeing that she wasn't coming in at an inconvenient time, Crescent briefly sighed in relief as she closed the door behind her. It was reassuring to see a familiar face, especially someone that she ran into earlier that same day.

❝ Oh, good evening to you too, Rochelle! ❞ Crescent greeted back, almost blurting out with how sudden she got herself to do that. Though, Rochelle did bring up something. ❝ Yes, I was thinking that getting ready now will be better than waiting until the last minute... ❞

The future moon princess stepped over to the closet on her side of the room, checking inside to see the specific attire she wanted to wear. An extravagant kimono made out of a soft hue of pink silk, laced with red ribbons, and the skirted fabrics tailored with a distinct pattern resembling leaves. In hindsight... this was going to take a bit to put on by herself.

❝ Um... how do I put this on? This is a bit different than what... I'm used to. ❞ She rambled out loud, trying to plan out a way to do this without ruining the personalized kimono dress.

@Yun Lee

@Girls' Dorm
< @Yun Lee >

Hearing the compliment made Olive so happy that she grinned wide and inwardly made a high-pitched "eeeee" sound. She pulled a small white cardigan over her dress and ran over to her guest and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Thank you Penelope, it's so good to see you! How are you???"

View attachment 3566

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back