Status
Not open for further replies.
Before any snooping could be done, the PA system would go off again. This time, the speaker was none other than Grimm himself

"All Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. I repeat, all Seniors, please report to Destiny Court. Thank you."

"Grimm? Oh man, this is bad..." Jay groaned, getting up from his seat. "Does this mean Legacy Day is happening early?"

Others had similar concerns. "Grimm doesn't usually make announcements," Rochelle noted. "I wonder what's going on."

"You won't find out merely standing here, will you?" Aurelio was already headed right out the door, and you followed suit. This was no time to play hooky; you knew that this was a serious situation.

---

DC-Arlington_Amphitheater.jpg

Destiny Court was the oldest part of Ever After High, built long before the school was. Made of beautiful marble, this amphitheater had rows of seats around the central stage, where your teachers were all standing.

"Good afternoon, children," Mr. Charming greeted from the microphone. "Please, take your seats. Feel free to sit next to others outside your core classes."

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Despite Mr. Charming's advice, Hector found himself sitting next to Caroline again. "Hopefully this turns out to be important, if it's what they held their sudden meeting about. If not, I'm probably gonna start tuning out. Got any more drawings to show me? You're not half bad as an artist."

@MelodyMeister @Anyone else, open to interact​

Pyry sat down next to Godiva, for no other reason that they were roommates and this was a way to be friendly wasn't it? Despite sitting down she didn't say anything and was curious to hear what Charming had to tell them.

@Yun Lee @Anyone

This was strange, very strange indeed! That's just how Curious Caroline liked it. Maybe this was something to do with Legacy Day...oh well, she would find out! Besides, she loved surprises (as long as they weren't scary surprises...). Everything was so strange and unpreceded! Teachers going to a meeting in the middle of the lesson? Check. Getting called out of class? Check. Mr Grimm making an announcement? Check! Caroline wondered if the surprise will be more refreshing then all three combined?

Sitting next to Hector, Caroline childishly swung her legs, and finished the song she was humming.
"I wouldn't say I'm good...but..uh, here, Hector. Yeah, I agreeee. Hopefully this isn't a drill or anything disappointing like that..."
Caroline, having had stuffed her doodle book into her large pockets, took it out shyly, opened it to her current page and showed it to Hector, hiding her face with it in the process.
"It really isn't much, Hector.."

The doodles were cute and pretty, but didn't seem particulaly hard to draw. It was filled with illustrations of her classmates and other people. Noticeable people were Georgia, Mallory, and an Alice.
@Alex Azure @Others?​

This was strange, very strange indeed! That's just how Curious Caroline liked it. Maybe this was something to do with Legacy Day...oh well, she would find out! Besides, she loved surprises (as long as they weren't scary surprises...). Everything was so strange and unpreceded! Teachers going to a meeting in the middle of the lesson? Check. Getting called out of class? Check. Mr Grimm making an announcement? Check! Caroline wondered if the surprise will be more refreshing then all three combined?

Sitting next to Hector, Caroline childishly swung her legs, and finished the song she was humming.
"I wouldn't say I'm good...but..uh, here, Hector. Yeah, I agreeee. Hopefully this isn't a drill or anything disappointing like that..."
Caroline, having had stuffed her doodle book into her large pockets, took it out shyly, opened it to her current page and showed it to Hector, hiding her face with it in the process.
"It really isn't much, Hector.."

The doodles were cute and pretty, but didn't seem particulaly hard to draw. It was filled with illustrations of her classmates and other people. Noticeable people were Georgia, Mallory, and an Alice.
@Alex Azure @Others?​

"You still have something to show for your efforts at least. When you draw something, it's there, whether it's good or not. In my story, I only get treasures if I succeed. Even then, the fruits half of Dad's labors got taken or just ran away. And you're not awful. That one's Georgia, right? Try doing me."

@MelodyMeister @anyone​

Mallory didn't have to look hard-Penelope practically made a beeline for her roommate. "Hey...you feeling any better?" She whispered, just in case the teachers started talking.

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

"This is, like, totally crazy," Godiva said, on her cell phone. "I texted my mom, and she says nothing like this EVER happened when she went here!"

@Jeremi

---

"Yo." Jay took a seat on Hector's other side. "I swear, this better not be about last night..."

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

Crescent felt all sorts of anxiety swell up inside of her when she made it here after that PA announcement from the headmaster himself. Even if she was aware that it wasn't particularly focused on her, she still felt as if she should be prepared to do her part for something unrelated to herself. So she silently sat down, and twiddled her fingers to pass the time.

@ppl

Crescent felt all sorts of anxiety swell up inside of her when she made it here after that PA announcement from the headmaster himself. Even if she was aware that it wasn't particularly focused on her, she still felt as if she should be prepared to do her part for something unrelated to herself. So she silently sat down, and twiddled her fingers to pass the time.

@ppl

Georgia smiled at Crescent. She always got along well with the Damsel Class students, and somewhat well with Royalty class students. Perhaps it was because her own mother was a Princess, or perhaps it had to do with her being the representation of England and epitome of knighthood and chivalry. She just felt calmer around a lot of them.

She raised her hand towards her. “Would you like to sit with us, Crescent?” She asked in a happy, calm tone

@M a r @Yun Lee @Anyone​

Mallory didn't have to look hard-Penelope practically made a beeline for her roommate. "Hey...you feeling any better?" She whispered, just in case the teachers started talking.

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

"This is, like, totally crazy," Godiva said, on her cell phone. "I texted my mom, and she says nothing like this EVER happened when she went here!"

@Jeremi

---

"Yo." Jay took a seat on Hector's other side. "I swear, this better not be about last night..."

"Then I guess we better expect news that we never expected,"
Pyry replied off hand. "I suspect someone's dead," She said it with a very serious tone before turning her head towards Godiva. "Kidding, of course." The what Pyry probably thought was a jovial smile just seemed outright sinister on her.

@Yun Lee

Hector turned to look at his roommate. He gave a hearty, reassuring pat on the back. Unfortunately, with Hector's strength, the pat might have been more painful than comforting. "I sure hope not. I swear, if they say anything about you, I'm gonna... Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Can't really fight a teacher. I saw the whole thing though. I don't think it was your fault. You did the right thing. I would have decked him myself if you hadn't beaten me to the punch. Literally."

Hector pocket his fist into his hand and cracked his knuckles in a display of strength. Then he held his fist up to Jay, offering him a fist bump. Jay may have been a trickster, not a hero, but he was also Hector's roommate.

In Hector's mind, Jay was also a friend. He would be willing to back the future Robin Hood up.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

@Archmage Jeremiah

The moment their eyes met, new life was breathed into Mallory's spiritless face. Before long she was overcome with a flurry of emotion the sight of her dearest friend had unleashed. Still Mallory tried to bottle it all up to keep a strong face, but with lips trembling and limbs seizing up, it was apparent the student's dignified facade was on the verge of collapse. Holding her breath and swallowing deep her pride, Mallory closed the gap and wrapped her arms around Penelope tight. Shutting her eyes and burrowing into Penelope's shoulder, Mallory finally released her shivering breath. "No," she meekly answered after catching a shallow breath.

@Yun Lee

Verde West

Verde would find the nearest seat to Fledging to sit in. She might as well sit next to her roommate so that they could walk back to the rooms and talk about what was happening later. " Sorry that I haven't got to formally talk with you about stuff about the room, Fledgling, missed you before the party and went to bed early and got up early for class. "

@Crow

Caroline shook her head slightly, as if to say 'no my drawings aren't not bad' but she didn't say anything more then a shy, tiny "Thanks.". Staring at Hector for a but too long, Caroline then took out a well used pencil and began lightly scribbling down Hector's facial features. Rough, but obviously a sketch of Hector. While she did look up at Hector every ten seconds or so and was back to humming, Caroline seemed completely indulged in her drawing of Hector, and had to listen to Jay's voice to finally perk up her ears and look up.

"I don't think it's about what happened last night, even if that was pretttty scary....Well, I hope not anyways. I don't like to be rude but, Aurelio may have wanted to expect it."

Caroline looked back at her artwork, and took out a rubber and a pencil with a darker shade. She was pretty obvious she wanted to make this one special, since no one else got the same treatment asides from Hector.

"He was getting rather harsh. Besidess, this could and should have waited if it was about that. Maybe this is a drill or like, a superrr emergency!"

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

Hunter was dreadfully bored waiting around in class before Mr. Grimm summoned the seniors. When arriving, Hunter didn't really know where to sit. He wanted nothing to do with his roommate and he had a tendency to make others uneasy, save for a couple of his nicer peers. Ultimately found a spot and sat by himself.

@anyone

@ppl

Georgia smiled at Crescent. She always got along well with the Damsel Class students, and somewhat well with Royalty class students. Perhaps it was because her own mother was a Princess, or perhaps it had to do with her being the representation of England and epitome of knighthood and chivalry. She just felt calmer around a lot of them.

She raised her hand towards her. “Would you like to sit with us, Crescent?” She asked in a happy, calm tone

@M a r @Yun Lee @Anyone​

A large smile grew on her lips and Olive nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah! You can come sit with us if you want to, Crescent! It'd be nice to talk, considering we don't do it much. The more the merrier," the young woman spoke excitedly, not paying attention to how loud she was being at the time.

@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva

"I hope you guys don't mind one more?" Rochelle smiled at the girls, standing beside Crescent. "Villains class was about as tense today as you'd expect, heh..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @M a r

---

"Eh heh heh...yeah." Godiva tried her best to smile at her roommate, but the joke and smile had unnerved her ever so slightly.

"Uh...hey, guys." The two would find Daisuke waving at them as he came forward. "Mind if I sit here? I think the guys in my class are mad at me..."

@Jeremi

---

Jay grinned, fistbumping Hector. "Thanks, man. That's...reassuring, at least." He nodded as Caroline arrived, then sighed, leaning forward on his elbows. Aurelio, sitting by himself in the front row, was alone, and Jay glared at the back of his head. "He's such a dick. Man...he sure makes it easy for me to wanna show him up."

---

Penelope gasped at the hug, unsure of what to do at first, before cautiously returning it. "L-Let's get you sitting down..." Her voice was gentle as she encouraged her friend to take a seat.

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

Hunter would find he was not alone for long.

"Good day, Mister Wolf." Ludovica sat beside him, giving him a polite nod in greeting. "I hope you do not mind my sitting here. I prefer to sit away from a crowd, too."

@ShadowCoyote0

❝ O-Oh... alright, much appreciated. ❞ Crescent was momentarily surprised at first, being lost in her own mind before both Georgia and Olive reached out to her. Along with Rochelle joining them, the princess heir was able to breathe a little easier despite the enormous amounts of anxiety she was feeling at the moment.

❝ Well, royalty class had a lot of... memorizing things today. Especially for the... start of the school year. ❞ Some small talk would certainly put her at ease, chatting about how class was for her today in response to Rochelle's comments about her own class.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @M a r

Angel sat on the other side of Jay, giving a small wave to Hector and Caroline.

"I hope you guys don't mind one more?" Rochelle smiled at the girls, standing beside Crescent. "Villains class was about as tense today as you'd expect, heh..."

---

"Eh heh heh...yeah." Godiva tried her best to smile at her roommate, but the joke and smile had unnerved her ever so slightly.

"Uh...hey, guys." The two would find Daisuke waving at them as he came forward. "Mind if I sit here? I think the guys in my class are mad at me..."

@Jeremi

---

Jay grinned, fistbumping Hector. "Thanks, man. That's...reassuring, at least." He nodded as Caroline arrived, then sighed, leaning forward on his elbows. Aurelio, sitting by himself in the front row, was alone, and Jay glared at the back of his head. "He's such a dick. Man...he sure makes it easy for me to wanna show him up."

---

Penelope gasped at the hug, unsure of what to do at first, before cautiously returning it. "L-Let's get you sitting down..." Her voice was gentle as she encouraged her friend to take a seat.

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

"Good day, Mister Wolf." Ludovica sat beside him, giving him a polite nod in greeting. "I hope you do not mind my sitting here. I prefer to sit away from a crowd, too."

@ShadowCoyote0

"Don't burn a hole in his head." He commented after a moment. While he could agree that Aurelio was indeed a dick, he pitied the future sheriff to a degree. It may have been his upbringing-or the fact that he's thought of his own destiny a lot so far. Probably more than he'd like to really.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

---

@Jeremi

---

---

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

@ShadowCoyote0

Pyry motioned to the other free seat next to her. "Of course, why wouldn't you be allowed?"

@Yun Lee @Anyone

Caroline shook her head slightly, as if to say 'no my drawings aren't not bad' but she didn't say anything more then a shy, tiny "Thanks.". Staring at Hector for a but too long, Caroline then took out a well used pencil and began lightly scribbling down Hector's facial features. Rough, but obviously a sketch of Hector. While she did look up at Hector every ten seconds or so and was back to humming, Caroline seemed completely indulged in her drawing of Hector, and had to listen to Jay's voice to finally perk up her ears and look up.

"I don't think it's about what happened last night, even if that was pretttty scary....Well, I hope not anyways. I don't like to be rude but, Aurelio may have wanted to expect it."

Caroline looked back at her artwork, and took out a rubber and a pencil with a darker shade. She was pretty obvious she wanted to make this one special, since no one else got the same treatment asides from Hector.

"He was getting rather harsh. Besidess, this could and should have waited if it was about that. Maybe this is a drill or like, a superrr emergency!"

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"You're probably right. They wouldn't call us here if it wasn't important. It's the last period of the day, so they could have just let us loose."

Hector took another glance at the paper she was drawing on. Caroline might need to get out her colored pencils to match the shade of red he turned. "Wow, you're pulling all the stops on that one. Do I make a good model? Maybe that can be my backup plan if Bookball doesn't pan out."

Hector forced a laugh, trying to defuse the tension and his blushing.

Angel sat on the other side of Jay, giving a small wave to Hector and Caroline.

"Don't burn a hole in his head." He commented after a moment. While he could agree that Aurelio was indeed a dick, he pitied the future sheriff to a degree. It may have been his upbringing-or the fact that he's thought of his own destiny a lot so far. Probably more than he'd like to really.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

"Angel is right. You'll have plenty of time to butt heads with him when you're picking his pockets dry and giving back to the poor. You could afford relaxing a bit for now. We're seniors, most of the hard stuff is gone by already."

Hector casually leaned back, looking up at the sky with his hand behind his head. He took a deep breath and seemed to space out for a moment.

@MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Takumi

Caroline gave Jay a 'really?' look, the girl never liked profanity, and the term he used was a bit...vulgar, was that the word? Naturally, as a rich and proper lady, she couldn't stand swearies. Oh well, daresay....Aurelio was kinda of a...oh nevermind, Caroline couldn't say that, too vulgar, and a bit harsh.

Focusing on her drawing, Caroline rubbed away the sketch lines, and by the time she was done lightly rubbing the sketch away, it was looking quite a bit better then before. Now for some colours.
"Anyone could stay still and smile into the open air for a little bit thoughhh....but you're kindaaa good looking, so maybe. Bookball seems to be a more smaarter option though. Staying still and getting drawn doesn't need thattt much talent."

Caroline frowned as she overheard the conversation between the three boys over the sheriff in the front row. Hector was right, Jay could take out all his anger on Aurelio AFTER school. But she had bigger issues, like...ugh, she didn't colour in often, so this wasn't to look that great. But she didn't want to disappoint so...Caroline slowly, and hesitantly began to colour in the picture of Hector in flat colour, haphazardly holding her shading colours on her other hand.

"Sorrrry, by the way, I'm not really a colouring or shading person. I'm much better with sketching more then anythinggg."
@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back