Status
Not open for further replies.
Penelope gasped at the hug, unsure of what to do at first, before cautiously returning it. "L-Let's get you sitting down..." Her voice was gentle as she encouraged her friend to take a seat.

Swallowing down her sadness, Mallory managed the strength to sit herself down without a fuss, but not enough to let go of Penelope. It would quickly become apparent just how rigid the junior doctor's body was; her every muscle was tensed from too much stress and not enough sleep. Pausing to consciously regulate her erratic breathing, Mallory took the time to search her whirlwind of emotion for the correct words. "I-I'm scared, Penny, I'm scared- I-" Mallory stuttered, briefly losing her voice in another bout of silent sobbing.

@Yun Lee

A large smile grew on her lips and Olive nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah! You can come sit with us if you want to, Crescent! It'd be nice to talk, considering we don't do it much. The more the merrier," the young woman spoke excitedly, not paying attention to how loud she was being at the time.

@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva
"I hope you guys don't mind one more?" Rochelle smiled at the girls, standing beside Crescent. "Villains class was about as tense today as you'd expect, heh..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @M a r

---

"Eh heh heh...yeah." Godiva tried her best to smile at her roommate, but the joke and smile had unnerved her ever so slightly.

"Uh...hey, guys." The two would find Daisuke waving at them as he came forward. "Mind if I sit here? I think the guys in my class are mad at me..."

@Jeremi

---

Jay grinned, fistbumping Hector. "Thanks, man. That's...reassuring, at least." He nodded as Caroline arrived, then sighed, leaning forward on his elbows. Aurelio, sitting by himself in the front row, was alone, and Jay glared at the back of his head. "He's such a dick. Man...he sure makes it easy for me to wanna show him up."

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

---

Penelope gasped at the hug, unsure of what to do at first, before cautiously returning it. "L-Let's get you sitting down..." Her voice was gentle as she encouraged her friend to take a seat.

@Archmage Jeremiah

---

Hunter would find he was not alone for long.

"Good day, Mister Wolf." Ludovica sat beside him, giving him a polite nod in greeting. "I hope you do not mind my sitting here. I prefer to sit away from a crowd, too."

@ShadowCoyote0
❝ O-Oh... alright, much appreciated. ❞ Crescent was momentarily surprised at first, being lost in her own mind before both Georgia and Olive reached out to her. Along with Rochelle joining them, the princess heir was able to breathe a little easier despite the enormous amounts of anxiety she was feeling at the moment.

❝ Well, royalty class had a lot of... memorizing things today. Especially for the... start of the school year. ❞ Some small talk would certainly put her at ease, chatting about how class was for her today in response to Rochelle's comments about her own class.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @M a r

Georgia smiled towards Rochelle. “Of course I don’t mind!” she said to her. She shifted slightly in her seat, moving her bag to accommodate more people.

She was glad she didn’t wear her armor today. That would have been uncomfortable for everyone in the row.

Classes were fine for me. Hero class was a mixed bag. I guess that’s what happens when heroes range from all types.” she let out a small chuckle. She patted her bag. “Got some math and geography homework to do, though.

@M a r @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @anyone​

"Pfft, yeah, silly! We don't bite!" Godiva giggled. "Why is everyone mad though? Cuz you skipped the party?"

"Yeah!" Daisuke sat down. "I just told them I wanted to clear my head is all...thinking about my future got me worried."

"Ohhhhh. Right." Godiva pursed her lips. The ending to Urashima Taro was not a happy one, after all.

@Jeremi

---

"You know, I really wish I could relax, but I can't. Aurelio's always up in my business because that's just the kind of dude he he is!" Jay sighed, but glanced at Caroline's art with a smile and a thumbs up. "I'm no art critic but that's tight. Looks just like him!"

@Takumi @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

---

"Man, I'd take math and memorizing over what went on today." Rochelle sat down, sighing. "Aurelio was all...himself, and the others wanted to snoop in my mom's classroom!"

"S-Scared?" Penelope gulped, looking around nervously. "A-Are all the teachers on stage right now? We need to find someone-"

"Attention, students!" The voice of Mr. Charming echoed out over the court. "We are going to begin! Now, it has come to our attention that there has been some...discord amongst you all. I am sure you are all aware of the incident that occurred last night, and from accounts, it appears that what started it was discussions about destinies and duties. Furthermore...some of us have become aware that perhaps not everyone is happy with their lot in life. That they may feel...alone. I would like to assure you all that this is not the case. Whether hero, villain, or damsel, each and every role in a story is crucial, and we are all in this together. That is why, Headmaster Grimm and the rest of the faculty have decided on two things. Number one! Us teachers will be available at all hours for counseling, if any of you feel that you need it. We were all once in your shoes, and we know more than anyone what it means to be part of a story. If you need any help at all, please come to us. And number two...core classes will be a bit different this quarter. We are going to split you all into groups of four, one person from each class, save for the Trickster course, but Miss Shahrazade will elaborate on that with all of you. Each of you will be given tasks to try and complete over the course of this quarter based on your core class, and will be graded on how effectively you complete said class. Now, here is Mrs. Charming to call out the groups. Darling?"

Mrs. Charming nodded, then stepped to the mic, a list in her hand. "When you hear your name, please join with your group. Tricksters, please stay together to get your assignment."

Mrs. Charming then began listing off groups.

Group 1
Hero: Daisuke Mizuno
Villain: Hunter Wolf
Damsel: Erin Wood
Royalty: Jean LeDompeteur de Beaumont

Group 2
Hero: Georgia Pierce
Villain: Mallory Jekyll
Damsel: Fledgling
Royalty: Crescent Hourasian

Group 3
Hero: Caroline Lewis
Villain: Verde West
Damsel: Penelope Miller
Royalty: Pyry

Group 4
Hero: Hector Louis
Villain: Rochelle Blackwood
Damsel: Olive
Royalty: Ludovica Medici

Group 5
Hero: Jay Hood
Villain: Aurelio Law
Damsel: Lina Blossom
Royalty: Godiva Plum

Jay blinked. "Hold on...did they say I was a hero?"

Aurelio bristled as he heard his group called. He whipped his head behind, glaring at Jay.

Penelope frowned. "O-Oh...I guess we're not together, Mallory..."

"Please join your groups, and we will give you all your assignments for the quarter!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

"Pfft, yeah, silly! We don't bite!" Godiva giggled. "Why is everyone mad though? Cuz you skipped the party?"

"Yeah!" Daisuke sat down. "I just told them I wanted to clear my head is all...thinking about my future got me worried."

"Ohhhhh. Right." Godiva pursed her lips. The ending to Urashima Taro was not a happy one, after all.

@Jeremi

---

"You know, I really wish I could relax, but I can't. Aurelio's always up in my business because that's just the kind of dude he he is!" Jay sighed, but glanced at Caroline's art with a smile and a thumbs up. "I'm no art critic but that's tight. Looks just like him!"

---

"Man, I'd take math and memorizing over what went on today." Rochelle sat down, sighing. "Aurelio was all...himself, and the others wanted to snoop in my mom's classroom!"

"S-Scared?" Penelope gulped, looking around nervously. "A-Are all the teachers on stage right now? We need to find someone-"

"Attention, students!" The voice of Mr. Charming echoed out over the court. "We are going to begin! Now, it has come to our attention that there has been some...discord amongst you all. I am sure you are all aware of the incident that occurred last night, and from accounts, it appears that what started it was discussions about destinies and duties. Furthermore...some of us have become aware that perhaps not everyone is happy with their lot in life. That they may feel...alone. I would like to assure you all that this is not the case. Whether hero, villain, or damsel, each and every role in a story is crucial, and we are all in this together. That is why, Headmaster Grimm and the rest of the faculty have decided on two things. Number one! Us teachers will be available at all hours for counseling, if any of you feel that you need it. We were all once in your shoes, and we know more than anyone what it means to be part of a story. If you need any help at all, please come to us. And number two...core classes will be a bit different this quarter. We are going to split you all into groups of four, one person from each class, save for the Trickster course, but Miss Shahrazade will elaborate on that with all of you. Each of you will be given tasks to try and complete over the course of this quarter based on your core class, and will be graded on how effectively you complete said class. Now, here is Mrs. Charming to call out the groups. Darling?"

Mrs. Charming nodded, then stepped to the mic, a list in her hand. "When you hear your name, please join with your group. Tricksters, please stay together to get your assignment."

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

Aurelio bristled as he heard his group called. He whipped his head behind, glaring at Jay.

"Please join your groups, and we will give you all your assignments for the quarter!"

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Now this was surprising. "Never too late to try something new, I suppose," Pyry replied to Godiva as she got out of her seat to join her new group. This all seemed a tad suspicious though, for now there wasn't really anything she could do about it. Perhaps if she contacted her mother..."Hello all. If anyone of you will pull down my average," She smiled at the other three. "I will turn you all into popsicles."

@Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Group3

Caroline gave Jay a 'really?' look, the girl never liked profanity, and the term he used was a bit...vulgar, was that the word? Naturally, as a rich and proper lady, she couldn't stand swearies. Oh well, daresay....Aurelio was kinda of a...oh nevermind, Caroline couldn't say that, too vulgar, and a bit harsh.

Focusing on her drawing, Caroline rubbed away the sketch lines, and by the time she was done lightly rubbing the sketch away, it was looking quite a bit better then before. Now for some colours.
"Anyone could stay still and smile into the open air for a little bit thoughhh....but you're kindaaa good looking, so maybe. Bookball seems to be a more smaarter option though. Staying still and getting drawn doesn't need thattt much talent."

Caroline frowned as she overheard the conversation between the three boys over the sheriff in the front row. Hector was right, Jay could take out all his anger on Aurelio AFTER school. But she had bigger issues, like...ugh, she didn't colour in often, so this wasn't to look that great. But she didn't want to disappoint so...Caroline slowly, and hesitantly began to colour in the picture of Hector in flat colour, haphazardly holding her shading colours on her other hand.

"Sorrrry, by the way, I'm not really a colouring or shading person. I'm much better with sketching more then anythinggg."
@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi

"I get it Caroline. Your worries are all up in your head. You're your own worst critic. Just remember that there's people cheering for you."

Hector snapped back to attention as the Mr. Charming called them to attention.​

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

"Dang, splitting us up. Guess I'll catch you guys later. Weird how they've called you a hero... But you were always one in my book, Jay. See ya, Angel. Good luck with your groups. Especially with Aurelio."

He took one last look at Caroline's sketch of himself. A smile grew on his face. "Talk to you later, Caroline. I hope I get to see more of your drawings. If it makes you happy, keep it up, okay?" Then he left to find his group.

@MelodyMeister @Takumi @Yun Lee

Hector walked around holding up four fingers above his head. He generally knew who people were, but didn't exactly know everyone in his class. Eventually, though, he gathered with Rochelle, Olive, and Ludovica.

"Good to see you again, Ms. Medici. Thanks for all the food at the party last night. At the very least, that went well."

"I'm gonna apologize in advance though. Core classes aren't exactly my strong suit. I'm gonna be giving it my all, of course, but I'm sorry if things get behind because of me. Maybe we'll luck out and get a task based on language. I can at least read and write well."

@M a r @Yun Lee

@Jeremi

---

---

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

Well, this was different. But weird to suddenly change things up, but whatever. As Saint Peter said, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

She shrugged, and waved to Olive. “I’ll see you after class, I guess!” she smiled. She looked to Crescent and began to walk towards Mallory and Fledgling “Shall we?
@M a r
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

Just about finished and....Oh goodness, they were being put into different groups? Was this a new currciculum thing or something? Probably, but then, why were only they called, or did any other years get these new classes? Anyways, this was still kinda annoying, she liked being with the other heroes! Oh well, she couldn't be angry, she was a hero, and didn't want to be like the kind of hero Jay was. She wanted to be the perfect heroine, and that meant no bratty anger.

Rapidly finishing up the skin, Caroline hastily stood up and ripped the picture from her page, leaving a large hole, and a tiny bit of Hector's clothes ripped off. Just before Hector left, Caroline waved goodbye, and stuffed the picture into Hector's hand. Sure the clothing wasn't coloured in, but everything else was...hopefully, that would be alright. Despite Jay and Hector encouraging her, Caroline wasn't so sure that someone would like a glaringly uncoloured part of a drawing.

Running over to her group, group three, it seemed, Caroline was out of breath, with her poofy pink dress not helping that. Arriving just as the group formed, Caroline was panting, but still waved at her fellow groupies. Penny, Pyry and that Wicked Witch. Not a bad group. At least she wasn't stuffed with uh...some other people.

"Woah..Pyry. Don't doooo that, that's meannnn! And I'm not a yummy popsicle! I probably will bring it down though, dad always said I had an empty head. So uh..don't freeze meee.
@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee

@Jeremi

---

---

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

Swallowing hard as the staff on stage spoke, Mallory's tears dried up fast, and her composure seemed to return with a similar swiftness, yet she still held Penelope's hand tightly clasped within hers. Grumbling while she listened, Mallory tuned out after hearing her name, instead focusing on Penelope. "Mr. Charming already gave me the talk," she responded, shaking her head, "But who I need to talk to is sitting right next to me," she continued, powering through her fear to give Penelope a strong smile, yet her eyes remained doleful. "As soon as I can, I'm gonna head straight to our dorm, okay?" Mallory stated with surface-level confidence. Standing up, she stuffed her hands down her pockets and left to rendevous with her assigned group with naught but a trembling sigh as a goodbye.

@Yun Lee

Well, this was different. But weird to suddenly change things up, but whatever. As Saint Peter said, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

She shrugged, and waved to Olive. “I’ll see you after class, I guess!” she smiled. She looked to Crescent and began to walk towards Mallory and Fledgling “Shall we?
@M a r

Walking up, Mallory greeted the group with just a silent wave before again hiding her hand away.

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Just about finished and....Oh goodness, they were being put into different groups? Was this a new currciculum thing or something? Probably, but then, why were only they called, or did any other years get these new classes? Anyways, this was still kinda annoying, she liked being with the other heroes! Oh well, she couldn't be angry, she was a hero, and didn't want to be like the kind of hero Jay was. She wanted to be the perfect heroine, and that meant no bratty anger.

Rapidly finishing up the skin, Caroline hastily stood up and ripped the picture from her page, leaving a large hole, and a tiny bit of Hector's clothes ripped off. Just before Hector left, Caroline waved goodbye, and stuffed the picture into Hector's hand. Sure the clothing wasn't coloured in, but everything else was...hopefully, that would be alright. Despite Jay and Hector encouraging her, Caroline wasn't so sure that someone would like a glaringly uncoloured part of a drawing.

Running over to her group, group three, it seemed, Caroline was out of breath, with her poofy pink dress not helping that. Arriving just as the group formed, Caroline was panting, but still waved at her fellow groupies. Penny, Pyry and that Wicked Witch. Not a bad group. At least she wasn't stuffed with uh...some other people.

"Woah..Pyry. Don't doooo that, that's meannnn! And I'm not a yummy popsicle! I probably will bring it down though, dad always said I had an empty head. So uh..don't freeze meee.
@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee

"Then you are clearly a viability. I'll have to review your assignment before we deliver it to the teachers,"
Pyry replied to Caroline in a matter of fact tone. "School is about life and death after all."

@Jeremi

---

---

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

"You being the hero makes some sense, since y'know...you give to the poor and stuff." Angel responded with a shrug.

Noticing Aurelio's glare sent Jay's way he gave an almost amused huffed at the thought of them being forced to work together.

"Both you boys get along." He joked slightly to both future hero and villain.

"I get it Caroline. Your worries are all up in your head. You're your own worst critic. Just remember that there's people cheering for you."

Hector snapped back to attention as the Mr. Charming called them to attention.​

"Dang, splitting us up. Guess I'll catch you guys later. Weird how they've called you a hero... But you were always one in my book, Jay. See ya, Angel. Good luck with your groups. Especially with Aurelio."

He took one last look at Caroline's sketch of himself. A smile grew on his face. "Talk to you later, Caroline. I hope I get to see more of your drawings. If it makes you happy, keep it up, okay?" Then he left to find his group.

@MelodyMeister @Takumi @Yun Lee

Hector walked around holding up four fingers above his head. He generally knew who people were, but didn't exactly know everyone in his class. Eventually, though, he gathered with Rochelle, Olive, and Ludovica.

"Good to see you again, Ms. Medici. Thanks for all the food at the party last night. At the very least, that went well."

"I'm gonna apologize in advance though. Core classes aren't exactly my strong suit. I'm gonna be giving it my all, of course, but I'm sorry if things get behind because of me. Maybe we'll luck out and get a task based on language. I can at least read and write well."

@M a r @Yun Lee

"See ya, Hector!. Good luck you guys." He responded with a wave as the small group he was sitting with left him to himself.

Leaning back in his seat he placed his hands begind his head for the time being as he waited for whatever the assignment would be for the Tricksters.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

@M a r

"Yes, we shall," Fledgeling nods. "I have to wonder what the Tricksters are up to. Outsmarting each other or something? Maybe outsmarting us?"

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Verde West

" I'll be fine, Pyry to work on whatever assignment you would give me. School isn't life or death. It's more a path to life and death. Our destinies on the other hand are very much life and death."

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Update

"All right, everyone!" Mrs. Charming clapped her hands together as everyone settled in with their groups. "I think we're just about ready to hand out assignments!"

"Wait, one sec!" Jay raised his hand. "Where am I supposed to go right now?"

"Oh, yes, Jay." Mrs. Charming checked her notes. "You're going to start off with your class, but double as a Hero, as well. We think it might be a good idea for you to double up."

"That, and we're low on heroes this year," Ms. Blackwood added. "Considering how short notice this whole thing is..."

"Ahem!" Mrs. Charming cleared her throat to cut off Ms. Blackwood's mumbling. "Now, we're all going to pass out your assignments, so...huh?"

A strange purple gas began rapidly filling the area. Before anyone could respond or evacuate, the fumes would overpower everyone and knock you completely out in a matter of seconds.

---

As you come to, you find yourself extremely groggy. It's a bit hard to tell where you are, but you can at least see that you're with your group. A few of you may notice that you have an additional member; Tricksters would find themselves in other groups, with Mortiz in Group 1 and Angel in Group 2. Group 2 would also notice that Mallory was missing.

Now would be a good time to wrap your head around where you were and what was going on.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York

Pyry got up on shaky legs. What was the meaning of this? "I hope group 3 is here and accounted for." If this was a test she wasn't going to let any lost group 3 members pull down her score. "Speak up please as I...try to get my footing."

❝ ... I-Is everyone alright? ❞ Crescent's voice sounded shaky and under panic. Just what happened? She didn't have the slightest clue since she's managed to regain consciousness. First things first, she needed to see if her group was here and awake. No doubt she felt terribly worried sick.

It didn't take long to realize something horribly off.

❝ Mallory? I don't see her... and she was assigned to our group...❞

@Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee
@Group2

Update

"All right, everyone!" Mrs. Charming clapped her hands together as everyone settled in with their groups. "I think we're just about ready to hand out assignments!"

"Wait, one sec!" Jay raised his hand. "Where am I supposed to go right now?"

"Oh, yes, Jay." Mrs. Charming checked her notes. "You're going to start off with your class, but double as a Hero, as well. We think it might be a good idea for you to double up."

"That, and we're low on heroes this year," Ms. Blackwood added. "Considering how short notice this whole thing is..."

"Ahem!" Mrs. Charming cleared her throat to cut off Ms. Blackwood's mumbling. "Now, we're all going to pass out your assignments, so...huh?"

A strange purple gas began rapidly filling the area. Before anyone could respond or evacuate, the fumes would overpower everyone and knock you completely out in a matter of seconds.

---

As you come to, you find yourself extremely groggy. It's a bit hard to tell where you are, but you can at least see that you're with your group. A few of you may notice that you have an additional member; Tricksters would find themselves in other groups, with Mortiz in Group 1 and Angel in Group 2. Group 2 would also notice that Mallory was missing.

Now would be a good time to wrap your head around where you were and what was going on.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Lissamel @Lucky @M a r @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Sark @ShadowCoyote0 @Takumi @York
❝ ... I-Is everyone alright? ❞ Crescent's voice sounded shaky and under panic. Just what happened? She didn't have the slightest clue since she's managed to regain consciousness. First things first, she needed to see if her group was here and awake. No doubt she felt terribly worried sick.

It didn't take long to realize something horribly off.

❝ Mallory? I don't see her... and she was assigned to our group...❞

@Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee
@Group2

Hail Mary, full of grace...” Georgia said, crouched in prayer . Her rosary was tucked in her hand. She was deep in prayer and focus. She needed God in this time.

Pray for us now and at the hour of our deaths. Amen.” she said, finishing the prayer. She rose from her kneeling position and nodded.

I am well, Lady Crescent. Are you alright?” she asked. She then took her own look around. She was in professional Courtly Love mode.

Indeed. That’s... very troubling.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee

Verde West

" I just had to open my big mouth didn't I? This all seems rather extreme for group work and seems very life or death. I haven't heard anything about members in the past being knocked out for their group assignment. But yes, Pyrry, I'm here. Thank you for your concern,"
she said. "I guess we should see where is here," she said, looking around to see what was around them to be used to be tested or just a way out for the group.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Group 3

Caroline couldn't be seen at first, but after a few seconds, ir was obvious where she was; Huddled in a fetal position on the ground. She was obviously shaking. She could handle fun surprises. Just...not this. Being gassed and knocked unconscious, to end up who knows where was too much for a group assignment. She might be a hero....but she was no fearless knight in shining armour. She was supposed to be a little girl who went through beautifully abstract landscapes and battled card people. Sure, it was scary at times, but the strangeness of it all didn't make it REAL to her. This? This showed no signs of surrealism or abstractism. This was real.

"I'm here, Pyry...just...give me a moment..."

Caroline's breathing turned to hyperventilation quickly, despite her trying to do the opposite. Dark thoughts in her mind dueled with happy thoughts for control, and the dark thoughts were winning, just like how the villains always seem to win at first. Except there was no confirmation whether happy thoughts would truly win over.

".....Life or death?! Who did this to us? Even the teachers didn't seem to expect this....."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Group 3​

Ms. Blackwood, having arrived with Group 2, looked around. "You're right...Mallory was with your group, wasn't she? She'd been acting so strange lately...I hope nothing happened to her."

As everyone got adjusted to their surroundings, you would begin to see where you were. You were nowhere near school, but someplace different entirely.

Screenshot_20190419-194613_YouTube.jpg

Ruins surrounded you all, pillars and floors made of strange blue stone were all you could see for miles.

"Everyone stay together!" Ms. Blackwood called out. "We're going to get through this."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group 2

---

"W-What?!" Penelope was shaking. "Our teachers wouldn't...k-k-kill us, would they?!"

"Oh for the love of..." From behind Verde, Mr. Charming appeared, hands on her hips and a glare on her face. "Verde, this is no time for that kind of talk! Believe me, I have just as much of an idea of what's going on as any of you do." He gulped, looking around himself. "What in heaven's name is going on here...?"

For Group 3, their surroundings took on quite a peculiar form. Instead of being the usual Ever After High they were used to, this place took on an entirely different style.

IMG_20190419_193807.jpg

A beautiful castle sat surrounded by mountains and a clear blue lake. Penelope gasped upon seeing it. "Th-This place...! I...It feels so...so familiar..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group3​

Verde West

" I just had to open my big mouth didn't I? This all seems rather extreme for group work and seems very life or death. I haven't heard anything about members in the past being knocked out for their group assignment. But yes, Pyrry, I'm here. Thank you for your concern,"
she said. "I guess we should see where is here," she said, looking around to see what was around them to be used to be tested or just a way out for the group.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Group 3
Caroline couldn't be seen at first, but after a few seconds, ir was obvious where she was; Huddled in a fetal position on the ground. She was obviously shaking. She could handle fun surprises. Just...not this. Being gassed and knocked unconscious, to end up who knows where was too much for a group assignment. She might be a hero....but she was no fearless knight in shining armour. She was supposed to be a little girl who went through beautifully abstract landscapes and battled card people. Sure, it was scary at times, but the strangeness of it all didn't make it REAL to her. This? This showed no signs of surrealism or abstractism. This was real.

"I'm here, Pyry...just...give me a moment..."

Caroline's breathing turned to hyperventilation quickly, despite her trying to do the opposite. Dark thoughts in her mind dueled with happy thoughts for control, and the dark thoughts were winning, just like how the villains always seem to win at first. Except there was no confirmation whether happy thoughts would truly win over.

".....Life or death?! Who did this to us? Even the teachers didn't seem to expect this....."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Group 3​

"Quiet now, I'm trying to assess the situation,"
Pyry replied as she looked around her new surroundings.

Ms. Blackwood, having arrived with Group 2, looked around. "You're right...Mallory was with your group, wasn't she? She'd been acting so strange lately...I hope nothing happened to her."

As everyone got adjusted to their surroundings, you would begin to see where you were. You were nowhere near school, but someplace different entirely.

Screenshot_20190419-194613_YouTube.jpg

Ruins surrounded you all, pillars and floors made of strange blue stone were all you could see for miles.

"Everyone stay together!" Ms. Blackwood called out. "We're going to get through this."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Crow @Group 2

---

"W-What?!" Penelope was shaking. "Our teachers wouldn't...k-k-kill us, would they?!"

"Oh for the love of..." From behind Verde, Mr. Charming appeared, hands on her hips and a glare on her face. "Verde, this is no time for that kind of talk! Believe me, I have just as much of an idea of what's going on as any of you do." He gulped, looking around himself. "What in heaven's name is going on here...?"

For Group 3, their surroundings took on quite a peculiar form. Instead of being the usual Ever After High they were used to, this place took on an entirely different style.

IMG_20190419_193807.jpg

A beautiful castle sat surrounded by mountains and a clear blue lake. Penelope gasped upon seeing it. "Th-This place...! I...It feels so...so familiar..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Group3​

And the situation was...peculiar. Pyry looked over to the castle with a cocked eyebrow. "Then perhaps you can explain the situation for us, Penelope." Her attention was now all on Penelope. "You can lead us to that castle and try and get directions."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back