Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludovica looked to Pyry, crying having stopped after that message. "What...what was that? Did you hear that, too? That voice..."

Students! Mr. Grimm's voice rang out over the PA system. Remain calm! We have discovered that Rochelle Blackwood is the one behind yesterday's attack!

he's lying

We searched her phone, and discovered texts between her and Mallory Jekyll encouraging this attack from Miss Fortune.

that's not true

We also found other texts, as well. Texts between the following students:

oh no

Pyry. Daisuke Mizuno. Caroline Lewis. Verde West. Penelope Miller.

nonononononono

These students are Rebels, intent on destroying their stories and all others. Destroying our world.

yesiamgonnadestroythisworlditisaprisonweneedtoescapeweneedto

If you encounter any of these students, do not engage. Quickly go to your rooms as we apprehend them. As for you Rebels, Caroline Lewis has already been caught, do not try to resist.

nonotcarolinepleasenowhynotanotherlost

Ever After High is now on lockdown until this is resolved. Return to your rooms immediately, and do NOT go to the library. We suspect Rochelle has another trap set up there and is using dark magic to reach you. Please, get to safety immediately.

pleasebelievemepleasegetoverhereineedtosaveyouhurryheslying

Ludovica was trembling, looking to the PA system, then to Pyry. "I-Is that...the truth? Are you a Rebel...?"

@Jeremi

---

Penelope froze in place. "V-Verde..." Her voice was barely a whisper. Fortunately the silence was broken as Godiva and Ms. Blackwood burst into the area.

"Girls!" Ms. Blackwood's voice was high pitched, as if terrified. "We need to go! Now! Damn it...damn it!"

"Ms. Blackwood? What's going--"

"Don't call me that damn name anymore!" Realizinf she had snapped, the teacher gulped. "S-Sorry, Godiva. Call me...ugh. Don't call me anything right now. We need to get moving. This may be our only chance."

Godiva, now pale from being yelled at, looked to the other two girls, silently asking if they knew what was going on.

@Lucky

As Pyry spoke next, her cold exposition from before seemed to have melted away. "We are rebels...of a kind, but not in the way Grimm is implying. Something is very wrong in this place and we intend to figure it out." 'Pyry' handed out her hand to Ludovica. "Please Ludovica, come with me to the library. I promise we're going to make sense of all of this."

@Yun Lee

"I..."

Don't you FUCKING dare, Ogre!

This voice was shrill, pounding into your mind. Ludovica cried out, clutching her head in pain.

This is going to ruin everything! You'll die if you listen to her!

She's wrong! You're going to

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I should've known you'd try some shit like this.

Listen. Pyry. Ludovica. All of you. I can hold her back but...I need to start deleting files to give her less influence. I deleted the Rochelle file when I found out they got Caroline which is why I'm able to do this. I have access to yours Pyry but Ludovica you need to join us. If you do it'll put a target on your back but you'll be yourselves again. For good.

Ludovica gulped, then shakily took Pyry's hand. "I don't want to die...but I think you'll all save my life."

@Jeremi

"I..."

Don't you FUCKING dare, Ogre!

This voice was shrill, pounding into your mind. Ludovica cried out, clutching her head in pain.

This is going to ruin everything! You'll die if you listen to her!

She's wrong! You're going to

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I should've known you'd try some shit like this.

Listen. Pyry. Ludovica. All of you. I can hold her back but...I need to start deleting files to give her less influence. I deleted the Rochelle file when I found out they got Caroline which is why I'm able to do this. I have access to yours Pyry but Ludovica you need to join us. If you do it'll put a target on your back but you'll be yourselves again. For good.

Ludovica gulped, then shakily took Pyry's hand. "I don't want to die...but I think you'll all save my life."

@Jeremi

Pyry clutched her head as the new mystery voice made itself known. "Thank you," She spoke out into the air as she grabbed Ludovica's hand as they started heading towards the library. "I promise you no one will die here. You have my word on that. I can't let you down now that you put your faith in me after all."

@Yun Lee

No! NO!

Awesome! Let me get going!

The two girls ran out of the bathroom, hand in hand,

You're not getting to the fucking library!

but found their path blocked by strange women, all reflective clones of each other.

View attachment 4501

Crap! Hold on...aha!

>File "Pyry" has been deleted.
>File "Ludovica Medici" has been deleted.

This should let you be who you once were, powers and all. But that's all I can do for you now! Hurry!

Where Ludovica once stood was a young woman, though she was the same size as her former form. She looked to her free hand, then to Pyry.

latest

"So...even my fake identity was an ogre? Hmph. I still have no idea what's going on...but I can dispatch these things easily if it means finding the truth. And you?"

@Jeremi

Wow...she was huge... "I've actually known for a while." As more memories came flooding in Pyry's skin turned to a more human color followed by her hair turning a light orange. "While it's probably not the best time for proper introductions."

"I'm Haru Okumura, it's a pleasure to finally meet the real you." Looking at the monsters blocking their path Haru was filled with determination. "I won't let you fight these monsters alone. Persona!"

Haru didn't think it would work but suddenly her outfit changed and she could feel that familiar piece in the back of her mind.

"Come on. We still need to get to the library."

@Yun Lee

Go west?

Dulla heard the call, and couldn’t help but be intrigued to hear about all that was going on. The Sometimes Headless Horsewoman had been finding herself with nothing to do, and incredibly bored. If there was something she could discover, answers to find...she was up for it.

she got on her horse, Ambience, and ran towards the west, like others were called out to do so. So she wasn’t specifically mention I suppose but...hey, she’s going to be a bad guy eventually. Bad guys always crash things sooner or later.

Ludovica looked to Pyry, crying having stopped after that message. "What...what was that? Did you hear that, too? That voice..."

Students! Mr. Grimm's voice rang out over the PA system. Remain calm! We have discovered that Rochelle Blackwood is the one behind yesterday's attack!

he's lying

We searched her phone, and discovered texts between her and Mallory Jekyll encouraging this attack from Miss Fortune.

that's not true

We also found other texts, as well. Texts between the following students:

oh no

Pyry. Daisuke Mizuno. Caroline Lewis. Verde West. Penelope Miller.

nonononononono

These students are Rebels, intent on destroying their stories and all others. Destroying our world.

yesiamgonnadestroythisworlditisaprisonweneedtoescapeweneedto

If you encounter any of these students, do not engage. Quickly go to your rooms as we apprehend them. As for you Rebels, Caroline Lewis has already been caught, do not try to resist.

nonotcarolinepleasenowhynotanotherlost

Ever After High is now on lockdown until this is resolved. Return to your rooms immediately, and do NOT go to the library. We suspect Rochelle has another trap set up there and is using dark magic to reach you. Please, get to safety immediately.

pleasebelievemepleasegetoverhereineedtosaveyouhurryheslying

Ludovica was trembling, looking to the PA system, then to Pyry. "I-Is that...the truth? Are you a Rebel...?"

@Jeremi

---

Penelope froze in place. "V-Verde..." Her voice was barely a whisper. Fortunately the silence was broken as Godiva and Ms. Blackwood burst into the area.

"Girls!" Ms. Blackwood's voice was high pitched, as if terrified. "We need to go! Now! Damn it...damn it!"

"Ms. Blackwood? What's going--"

"Don't call me that damn name anymore!" Realizinf she had snapped, the teacher gulped. "S-Sorry, Godiva. Call me...ugh. Don't call me anything right now. We need to get moving. This may be our only chance."

Godiva, now pale from being yelled at, looked to the other two girls, silently asking if they knew what was going on.

@Lucky

The school was on lockdown? Angel stopped mid walk in the halls. The voices caused Angel's eyes to widen. Something was seriously wrong.

Quickening his pace, Angel headed to the library. Something told him to head there, besides he didn't want to be locked up in his room for who knows how long.

@Yun Lee

Good! Yes! Dulla, Angel! Keep going, I promise this will all make sense soon!

You little bitch! You think you have control over this whole thing?

>Nottingham.exe has started running.

What?!

Did you really think you were the ONLY one able to do shit like this?

As Angel made his way to the library, he would suddenly be pulled aside as he turned a corner. Jay stood with him, pale as a ghost. Pyry's textbook he clutched to him until his knuckles went white.

"Angel," he squeaked out. "What the fuck is going on? I don't..."

"There they are!" On the opposite side of the hall stood Aurelio, now dressed in a regal white uniform with a blue cape. Knights in chainmail armor stood behind him. "Robin Hood and Little John! Don't you DARE let them escape alive!"

>file "Angel" has been deleted.

Sorry, but this is a bit of a pressing matter. I can't reach Jay just yet...it's up to you, Angel. Please tell me you know how to deal with these guys!

@Takumi

---

"It is a pleasure to fight by your side, Haru. As for me, my real name is Sakura Oogami--!" Sakura was unable to say more as the creatures charged at the two, attempting to overpower and subdue them. Sakura aimed a powerful kick at the closest one, and it shattered upon impact, turning into little pieces. "So, these things are weak to physical attacks? It looks like they chose the wrong people to ambush."

There's still so many of them, and she can make more...oh! Hold them off, guys! I'm gonna call for backup!

>file "Daisuke Mizuno" has been deleted.

Lend a hand, will you Daisuke? Pyry and Ludo-er, Haru and Sakura need some help by the girl's bathroom!

@Jeremi

---

Dulla! I can hold off on your file a bit. If I delete it, I delete Ambience. I mean he's not real, but...I understand if you still have an attachment. But right now, meet up with my mom and the others in the hidden grove in the Enchanted Forest. I have a feeling they're gonna need some help over there...

@Jackythejack

❝ Oh dear... I... this is... urk... ❞ Crescent was simply paralyzed by all the chaos that the school was having. Lockdown? Rebels? It didn't make any sense to her. Avoid the library? Supposedly there's something set up there by the rebels. It was all so much for the future moon princess. She couldn't figure out what to do, simply standing in the hallway dumbfounded. She wanted to hide in her room, lock herself away and wait for this to all die down. But would it ever die down? And what if this was another way to breach out of her family's curse of immortality? Then there were these voices in her head. That's not normal. None of this was.

All she could really feel right about now was a constantly accelerating heartbeat.

@Yun Lee

"CRESCENT!!!"

The princess would find herself face to...er, chest, with a large pink creature.

latest

"It's me, Daisuke! Well...not Daisuke anymore. The name's Draq! I think you're somebody else, too! We can find out if we go to the library and--"

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, VARMINT!" On the other side of the hallway stood Mr. Dallas, a large snake in each hand. "Miss Crescent! Get away from that freak of nature! He's dangerous!"

"Mr. Dallas! We might be able to help you, too!" Draq started walking to him, reaching a hand out. "Come on, we can all--urk!"

One of the snakes, shaped into a lasso, slung forward, catching Draq by the neck. Mr. Dallas looked to Crescent. "Go on, get back to your room. I'll deal with him."

Crescent, don't! Let me reach you, please! I don't think I can help our teachers yet...but I can help you!!

@Gummi Bunnies

Verde West

Verde was about to answer her when she heard the running of Godiva and Ms.Blackwood into the area. It seemed that things have finally hit the fan. It was about time.

"I don't need to be told twice that everything is going to Hell. We should head west to where we need to find something."

Verde would find that she felt bad for Godiva, but she wasn't able to offer much of a comfort. She took a deep breath, wondering what the name of the teacher really was, but decided that was the least important thing right now. She understood time was of the essence.

"We have been lied to from the first day we were here. This school is an illusion and we are actually other people who were brought here- well most of us. "

@Yun Lee

Startled at first, Crescent jumped a little upon the arrival of a new face. Well, new face entirely but she's met one version of the person before her. Daisuke, or rather known as Draq, was mentioning something about the library. Was that where all of this was happening? Something about her being someone else completely than what she thought she was this whole time? That was when one of the teachers showed up, telling her that Draq was a dangerous creature.

❝ D-dangerous? H... he hasn't done anything wrong at all... ❞ She stammered with her words. Sure, this was extremely different than what this school was supposed to be, but it wasn't dangerous. Plus, she was curious if she really was a different person after all. Maybe... Inhaling a deep breath then exhaling, the princess turned on her heel and started to book it as fast as she could to the library. She felt bad for leaving them be back here, but once she figured things out, she can come back...

❝ I... I'm sorry! I'll be back, I... I just need to see for myself!! T-That's all! ❞ She cried out as she ran towards her destination. Even if she felt winded from this, she had to know. She had to know if she really was someone else.

@Yun Lee

What?!

As Angel made his way to the library, he would suddenly be pulled aside as he turned a corner. Jay stood with him, pale as a ghost. Pyry's textbook he clutched to him until his knuckles went white.

"There they are!" On the opposite side of the hall stood Aurelio, now dressed in a regal white uniform with a blue cape. Knights in chainmail armor stood behind him. "Robin Hood and Little John! Don't you DARE let them escape alive!"

Sorry, but this is a bit of a pressing matter. I can't reach Jay just yet...it's up to you, Angel. Please tell me you know how to deal with these guys!

@Takumi

---

"It is a pleasure to fight by your side, Haru. As for me, my real name is Sakura Oogami--!" Sakura was unable to say more as the creatures charged at the two, attempting to overpower and subdue them. Sakura aimed a powerful kick at the closest one, and it shattered upon impact, turning into little pieces. "So, these things are weak to physical attacks? It looks like they chose the wrong people to ambush."

There's still so many of them, and she can make more...oh! Hold them off, guys! I'm gonna call for backup!

Lend a hand, will you Daisuke? Pyry and Ludo-er, Haru and Sakura need some help by the girl's bathroom!

@Jeremi

---

Dulla! I can hold off on your file a bit. If I delete it, I delete Ambience. I mean he's not real, but...I understand if you still have an attachment. But right now, meet up with my mom and the others in the hidden grove in the Enchanted Forest. I have a feeling they're gonna need some help over there...

@Jackythejack

Angel yelped as he was grabbed, tensing and whirling around to see who it was, only to sigh in relief when he realized it was Jay.

"I don't know what's going on completely, but just stay by me okay? I--" he started in an attempt to comfort the other and keep him from dying on him in sheer shock, placing a hand on the fellow trickster's shoulder, only to be cut off by Aurellio.

'I'll do my best, I mean Aurellio did just order us to our deaths, which I'd rather not let that happen, but don't worry about Jay right now.' He replied mentally. Whether she heard it or not he didn't know and now wasn't the time, quickly he moved to stand protectively in front of Jay.

A book under his arm was flipped open as he stretched his hand out. His dark hair was shorter, skin tone lighter and clothes changing from red hues to mostly blacks and purple. His brown eyes landed on Jay for a moment, before returning to the band of knights behind Aurellio.

"You can call me Morgan, if you want, just stay by my side and I'll make sure Aurellio doesn't get his way."

CccDExv.png

"Gods I hope this doesn't backfire on me." Morgan muttered. Seconds later a small ball of fire whizzed towards the feet of Aurellio and his knights as more of a warning than anything.

"Sorry, but you're not having our heads today, please move!" He added. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but if he had to he'd at least keep them from swarming him and Jay.

@Yun Lee

Delete? A supposed file? Deleting ambience? Now this was something Dulla didn’t understand, and nor did she find it as something that could be understood. It sounded like nonsense in her head. Despite this, she continued onward. Who this mother was, she wasn’t too sure.

“you’re going to be fine, girl,” she said as she patted the horse on the head, which kicked into high gear and kept gunning towards the enchanted forest, her coat flapping wildly. Things were heating up!

"She's right!" Penelope spoke, a voice with far more confidence sounding out. "Something is very wrong here, and we are going to find out what!"

Okay, Godiva. What's about to happen may be a little...surprising.

>file "Verde West" has been deleted.
>file "Penelope Miller" has been deleted.

Where mousy Penelope had once been was someone new, who smiled brightly at those gathered in the grove.

View attachment 4502

"It's okay, Godiva! We're all going to fix this! Join us, okay?"

"I...what is...huh?" Godiva looked incredibly confused, then groaned, holding her head in pain. "Penelope" tilted her head in confusion.

"Is this really so much to take in? I know it's odd at first, but after all this I can lead a meditation session and--"

"No, you idiot! Get back!" Ms. Blackwood pulled the girl back as Godiva fell to her knees. "Damn it, Mary got to her!"

Damn straight! I'm taking as many of these brats as I can if it means taking you all down!

>MouseQueen.exe is running.

This is the scene Dulla would arrive at, three strange-looking women watching Godiva as she began convulsing.

@Lucky @Jackythejack

---

"Crescent, no! Grr...sorry kid, but I ain't got a choice!" The other snake, a whip, lashed forth and wrapped around Crescent's ankle, sending her too the floor. "C'mon, both of you! I'll take you to your room and then drop this varmint off with Grimm!"

Nonononono

Crescent! Come on come on come on come ON

>file "Crescent Hourasian" has been deleted.

@Gummi Bunnies

---

Jay's eyes widened, stunned by Angel's sudden change. "What the...?"

The soldiers stepped back at the fire, but Aurelio refused to falter. "Witchcraft, is it? So I will burn you at the stake!" He punctuated his last word by leaping over the fire, charging forward as he unsheathed a sword.

Okay, I think I may be able to access Jay's file...oh.

"What? What do you mean 'oh'?!" Jay looked around wildly, trying to find the voice.

I don't...Jay, you and Aurelio, your true selves are connected. If I delete your false self...

"There's no time!" Aurelio raised his sword over Morgan. "DO IT!!!!"

Okay. I warned you.

>file "Jay Hood" has been deleted.

A hand reached out, grabbing Aurelio's wrist before he could lower his sword any further. "What?!"

"Jay's" eyes widened as something horrific dawned on him. "Oh no...don't tell me this is..."

I'm sorry. We can try to save him soon. I promise.

The former Robin Hood stared at Aurelio a bit, then looked to his companion with gritted teeth.

View attachment 4503

"Even as an illusion, he's still strong...Just...try to knock him out, okay? Nothing too hard."

@Takumi

Dulla made it quickly, telling Ambiance to stop with a quick “woah girl” before she hopped off the horse’s back and looked at the scene in front of her, moving towards Godiva with a confident stride. She didn’t have a head, so no expression to read.

“What’s going on here? I was called here and took my horse far. What’s wrong with the girl here?” A gloved hand gestures to Godiva.

The princess gave a loud yelp as she hit the ground, her heart sinking as she did. Was she too slow on acting? If it was, then she wouldn't know what her "other self" even was. She was so close yet, she didn't manage to get away. She didn't manage to...

But then it clicked in her head.

❝ H-huh- ❞ Crescent froze as all sorts of things swirled in her head. It was a whole mess. All of it was. But it made sense once everything sorted out. She wasn't to be the next Princess Kaguya. She was supposed to be participating in an all-out battle against other mages. The easily startled and timid glint in her eyes was replaced with one that was... in the best possible phrasing, really annoyed and pissed off.

❝ Ugh! I can't believe this! Of all the things to be dragged into! ❞ The princess no more exclaimed in dismay. Almost like the false appearance was peeled away, the extravagant kimono was replaced with a more simplistic attire, fitting more so for her true self.

VkxBsMb.png

❝ First of all, I'm not Crescent! I don't know what kind of magecraft is behind all of this, but I'm pretty sure that my name is Rin Tohsaka! ❞ "Crescent", or now Rin, yelled out, and didn't waste any time on aiming her hand at Mr. Dallas. It didn't take long for a small orb of magical energy to form from her finger tips.

9tsbz6wkxhs21.png

❝ And this is for making me fall, Mr. Dallas or whoever you are!! ❞ Rin didn't waste any time after sending this next exclamation, shooting a Gandr shot at the snake-using teacher. Thankfully it was only intended to knock him out. From what she can gather, she and Draq were given back their true identities while Mr. Dallas was not, and that this whole school was an illusion to begin with. Concrete answers had to be at the library, and she was determined to get those answers as soon as possible. Meaning she couldn't waste too much time trying to get back to her feet.

@Yun Lee

"She's right!" Penelope spoke, a voice with far more confidence sounding out. "Something is very wrong here, and we are going to find out what!"

Okay, Godiva. What's about to happen may be a little...surprising.

>file "Verde West" has been deleted.
>file "Penelope Miller" has been deleted.

Where mousy Penelope had once been was someone new, who smiled brightly at those gathered in the grove.

View attachment 4502

"It's okay, Godiva! We're all going to fix this! Join us, okay?"

"I...what is...huh?" Godiva looked incredibly confused, then groaned, holding her head in pain. "Penelope" tilted her head in confusion.

"Is this really so much to take in? I know it's odd at first, but after all this I can lead a meditation session and--"

"No, you idiot! Get back!" Ms. Blackwood pulled the girl back as Godiva fell to her knees. "Damn it, Mary got to her!"

Damn straight! I'm taking as many of these brats as I can if it means taking you all down!

>MouseQueen.exe is running.

This is the scene Dulla would arrive at, three strange-looking women watching Godiva as she began convulsing.

@Lucky @Jackythejack

---

"Crescent, no! Grr...sorry kid, but I ain't got a choice!" The other snake, a whip, lashed forth and wrapped around Crescent's ankle, sending her too the floor. "C'mon, both of you! I'll take you to your room and then drop this varmint off with Grimm!"

Nonononono

Crescent! Come on come on come on come ON

>file "Crescent Hourasian" has been deleted.

@Gummi Bunnies

---

Jay's eyes widened, stunned by Angel's sudden change. "What the...?"

The soldiers stepped back at the fire, but Aurelio refused to falter. "Witchcraft, is it? So I will burn you at the stake!" He punctuated his last word by leaping over the fire, charging forward as he unsheathed a sword.

Okay, I think I may be able to access Jay's file...oh.

"What? What do you mean 'oh'?!" Jay looked around wildly, trying to find the voice.

I don't...Jay, you and Aurelio, your true selves are connected. If I delete your false self...

"There's no time!" Aurelio raised his sword over Morgan. "DO IT!!!!"

Okay. I warned you.

>file "Jay Hood" has been deleted.

A hand reached out, grabbing Aurelio's wrist before he could lower his sword any further. "What?!"

"Jay's" eyes widened as something horrific dawned on him. "Oh no...don't tell me this is..."

I'm sorry. We can try to save him soon. I promise.

The former Robin Hood stared at Aurelio a bit, then looked to his companion with gritted teeth.

View attachment 4503

"Even as an illusion, he's still strong...Just...try to knock him out, okay? Nothing too hard."

@Takumi

Morgan's eyes widened and his hand quickly went to his hip where his sword should be, his tome snapped shut. Luckily he didn't have to retaliate for now.

"Got it...also, thank you." Morgan said as he let out a breath, the tension in his shoulders easing up.

Wham!!

Morgan slammed his tome into Aurellio's head in attempt to knock him out.

If that didn't work? He'd use other nonlethal methods.

@Yun Lee

Soldiers marching in lockstep.

One, two, three. One, two, three. Spears and shields in hand. A Centurion shouting orders in Latin. The clashing of blades, a quick prayer. The memories of every past George came flooding into her mind. A sacrifice had to be made, a dragon had to be slain.

Georgia hadn't seen such chaos. The school had instantly turned into a riot, a mass bloodbath Of once calm and patient students. She quickly ran to the library. Not to rebel, but to talk.

"In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, what is happening?" She asked, armor pressing against her face. "I'm not here to turn you in, nor am I here to join you. I'd like to hear your side of the story first." She said, spear raised. She took a deep breath and clutches her rosary beads in her hand.

@Yun Lee

What?!

@Takumi

---

@Jeremi

---

@Jackythejack

"We'll do our best!" Haru exclaimed as she smashed her axe down on one of the mirror monsters. "This is very liberating, but I hope we get help soon!" She twirled her axe around before swiping one of the monsters head clean off. "I don't know how many more of these we can take!"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back