Status
Not open for further replies.
"She's better every day she doesn't have to see your ugly mug," Yang replied with a sneer. "Honestly I think that goes for everyone. You should've done us all a favor and stayed as Jean."

"Not only do the two of you know each other, you dislike each other as well." Sakura sighed, taking the opportunity to step in between the two. She managed to tower over even the matador, if only by a few inches.

latest

"If we have any hope of rescuing the others trapped in this world, we must put aside differences and work together," she said. "Otherwise, Grimm has already won."

@Sark @Takumi

Verde West

" Well, I guess the first step is to get back through 9 and then we can figure out what goes where in the next room and mark it down as we go. We have to get to the dinning room, so we can go to the bedroom and then whatever is last."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Returning to the left panel, the group would find themselves in the glitched living room again, fortunately with no rats to face off against this time.

Petfuma looked to the paper. "Okay! Now, we went left last time, which brought us into the sewing room...so going right would bring us to the study? Though either way would get us to the dining room if we worked around the teleporters correctly...where should we go next?"

@Jeremi @Lucky

Verde West

" I think going right to the study would bring us a better chance to find the dinning room. It looks like the straightest path to the living room and perhaps it can offer us more clues to who Godiva is supposed to truly be.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Verde West

" I think going right to the study would bring us a better chance to find the dinning room. It looks like the straightest path to the living room and perhaps it can offer us more clues to who Godiva is supposed to truly be.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Haru nodded, despite not really understanding all of this technology stuff just yet. "I agree, the straightest path so that we can help who's really behind the Godiva disguise."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Right it was. The little group continued on, this time arriving in the Study. A bit plainer in decoration, it had bookshelves in the same style of furniture as found in the Sewing Room. A little desk sat in the center, with a few books and some papers on it.

"Okay, so let me just...oh!" Perfuma's eyes widened as she opened the paper. "There's an underline under the number seven now. That wasn't there before..."

"Guess that means underlines are teleporters we used then?" Draq shrugged. "Should we keep moving then?"

Vanity: 3, 411Bedroom: 10, 11
Dining Room: 4, 5, 10Living Room: 7 (R, ST), 8 (L, SW), 9 (E)Bathroom: 2 (SEW), 3, 6
Sewing Room: 1 (R, E), 2 (L, BATH), 8 (LR)Entrance: 1 (R, SEW), 9 (L, LR)Study: 5, 6, 7 (LR)

Right it was. The little group continued on, this time arriving in the Study. A bit plainer in decoration, it had bookshelves in the same style of furniture as found in the Sewing Room. A little desk sat in the center, with a few books and some papers on it.

"Okay, so let me just...oh!" Perfuma's eyes widened as she opened the paper. "There's an underline under the number seven now. That wasn't there before..."

"Guess that means underlines are teleporters we used then?" Draq shrugged. "Should we keep moving then?"

Vanity: 3, 411Bedroom: 10, 11
Dining Room: 4, 5, 10Living Room: 7 (R, ST), 8 (L, SW), 9 (E)Bathroom: 2 (SEW), 3, 6
Sewing Room: 1 (R, E), 2 (L, BATH), 8 (LR)Entrance: 1 (R, SEW), 9 (L, LR)Study: 5, 6, 7 (LR)

"I think that's the only thing we can do." Haru looked over to the desk in the center. "But I guess there's no harm to investigate," The phantom thief walked up to the desk to see if there was anything worth looking at.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"She's better every day she doesn't have to see your ugly mug," Yang replied with a sneer. "Honestly I think that goes for everyone. You should've done us all a favor and stayed as Jean."​
"I doubt you're the only one who thinks that," Vega smirked. "But let's get down to brass tax. Would you rather have a spoiled French pretty-boy fighting by your side, or the Master Spanish Ninjitsu? Don't think about it too much. I wouldn't want you to wear out that pretty little head of yours."
"Not only do the two of you know each other, you dislike each other as well." Sakura sighed, taking the opportunity to step in between the two. She managed to tower over even the matador, if only by a few inches.

"If we have any hope of rescuing the others trapped in this world, we must put aside differences and work together," she said. "Otherwise, Grimm has already won."

@Sark @Takumi
"Work together?" Vega laughed. "No. As the saying goes, if one's good at something, one should never do it for free. If you want me to work with you, Mr.Lee, you must offer me something in return. And I know exactly what I want."

A sinister grin slowly stretched out across his lips.
View attachment 4947
"Funnily enough, Jean wanted the same thing. Freedom. Once Grimm's foul throat as been slit, I want your word that you shan't pursue me. You and your ilk will let me go about my future business undisturbed, no matter what it may be. In return, I shall loan you my services. Sound fair?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

"She's better every day she doesn't have to see your ugly mug," Yang replied with a sneer. "Honestly I think that goes for everyone. You should've done us all a favor and stayed as Jean."

latest

@Sark @Takumi

"I doubt you're the only one who thinks that," Vega smirked. "But let's get down to brass tax. Would you rather have a spoiled French pretty-boy fighting by your side, or the Master Spanish Ninjitsu? Don't think about it too much. I wouldn't want you to wear out that pretty little head of yours."

"Work together?" Vega laughed. "No. As the saying goes, if one's good at something, one should never do it for free. If you want me to work with you, Mr.Lee, you must offer me something in return. And I know exactly what I want."

A sinister grin slowly stretched out across his lips.
View attachment 4947
"Funnily enough, Jean wanted the same thing. Freedom. Once Grimm's foul throat as been slit, I want your word that you shan't pursue me. You and your ilk will let me go about my future business undisturbed, no matter what it may be. In return, I shall loan you my services. Sound fair?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Morgan sighed under his breath, snapping his tome shut and holding it firmly under his arm.

His gaze flicked between Yang and Vega for a moment, thoughtful for a moment. He didn't know what the man did for Yang to have such a sour view of him, but on one hand it had nothing to do with him.

On the other, it could effect how things would go leading to the confrontation with Grimm.

"Either way, we'll have to work together if we want to return to our physical bodies and return home, like Sakura stated." He pointed out, giving a tilt of his head as he addressed the two, "Whether any of us like it or not." He added thoughtfully.

@Yun Lee @Sark

As Haru moved ahead, before she would reach the table the room would glitch out again. The tidy little study with the pretty modern furniture morphed into yet another abandoned room, with books and papers all ripped up and tossed all over the floor.

study-in-an-abandoned-mansion-photo-by-iris-beukhof--41336.jpg

Suddenly the squeaking of rodents sounded from all around them, slowly getting louder as the floor began to shake. Whatever teleporter they were going to choose...they needed to choose fast.

@Jeremi @Lucky

---

"Oh yeah? And what would you do if I said no?" Yang crossed his arms defiantly. "Would you just stick around here in the simulation, get ripped out like Mallory and Caroline? It's not like you have many options here." But he ultimately shrugged his shoulders. "...Look. I'm not interested in pursuing you or whatever. I want to find Aurelio, break him out of whatever hold Grimm has on him, and get out of here. If you want me to leave you alone, fine. Just keep your 'future business' out of Hong Kong, and it'll be like I never met you."

Uncrossing his arms, he started moving down the street. "Now come on. We're wasting...hm?" He'd kicked the small box one of the soldiers had dropped upon defeat. He picked it up, bringing it to the group, where they saw it was a neat little wooden card box with little designs painted on in gold. Inside was a deck of cards...and a note that Sakura picked up and read aloud.

"'My darling, every moment I spend with you makes my life worth living. In this organization, we will never know which morning will be our last, but I treasure each one I wake up to when I'm by your side. If something ever happens, and you find yourself list and alone on some dark path...please remember my words. Let each and every one of them reach your heart. Only then can I promise you salvation, beloved. I love you.'" Sakura looked up. "I wonder why this was left behind."

@Sark @Takumi

As Haru moved ahead, before she would reach the table the room would glitch out again. The tidy little study with the pretty modern furniture morphed into yet another abandoned room, with books and papers all ripped up and tossed all over the floor.

study-in-an-abandoned-mansion-photo-by-iris-beukhof--41336.jpg

Suddenly the squeaking of rodents sounded from all around them, slowly getting louder as the floor began to shake. Whatever teleporter they were going to choose...they needed to choose fast.

@Jeremi @Lucky

---

"Oh yeah? And what would you do if I said no?" Yang crossed his arms defiantly. "Would you just stick around here in the simulation, get ripped out like Mallory and Caroline? It's not like you have many options here." But he ultimately shrugged his shoulders. "...Look. I'm not interested in pursuing you or whatever. I want to find Aurelio, break him out of whatever hold Grimm has on him, and get out of here. If you want me to leave you alone, fine. Just keep your 'future business' out of Hong Kong, and it'll be like I never met you."

Uncrossing his arms, he started moving down the street. "Now come on. We're wasting...hm?" He'd kicked the small box one of the soldiers had dropped upon defeat. He picked it up, bringing it to the group, where they saw it was a neat little wooden card box with little designs painted on in gold. Inside was a deck of cards...and a note that Sakura picked up and read aloud.

"'My darling, every moment I spend with you makes my life worth living. In this organization, we will never know which morning will be our last, but I treasure each one I wake up to when I'm by your side. If something ever happens, and you find yourself list and alone on some dark path...please remember my words. Let each and every one of them reach your heart. Only then can I promise you salvation, beloved. I love you.'" Sakura looked up. "I wonder why this was left behind."

@Sark @Takumi

Haru clutched unto her axe as the floorboards started to creek and shake. "Let's go to number 5," Haru replied making her way towards it. "I don't think we should stay around here any longer."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"B-But which one is five?" Perfuma asked, looking around as the squeaking got louder.

"Just choose a teleporter and we'll follow your lead!" Draq said. "We got a fifty-fifty chance anyway!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

"B-But which one is five?" Perfuma asked, looking around as the squeaking got louder.

"Just choose a teleporter and we'll follow your lead!" Draq said. "We got a fifty-fifty chance anyway!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

Which was it again? Oh she should have paid more attention... making a gut decision and headed towards the left one hoping she remembered correctly.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Update

---

The once lively Ever After High was now empty. Silent. Why bother using the false bodies that had filled the halls and town if no one was there to experience them? The damned illusion was broken. There was no point. Even the teachers had been moved away for safekeeping, given to Mary in order to keep them away from the rebels. He was alone now. A lonely, sad little man in an empty schoolhouse.

Why? Why? He could ask himself that question over and over again, but he would never get an answer. The universe had always used him a chew toy...and now, the Multiverse was doing the same. What had he done for such misfortune? No matter how he tried to improve his life, he was always struck down. It was unfair! Every attempt at happiness...would it be the same this time, too? Would it all come crashing down, just as it did back in--

"Knock, knock."

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the only person left in this building...though was she even a person if she was one of those damned AI like Blackwood's brat? Turning from his window, he looked at Mary, leaning on the door frame. That cruel smirk, that sociopathic glint in her eyes...was this truly the only person he had left? "Any luck on the firewall?"

"Well...I found where it was, at least. Little bitch has her play place locked up all nice. I've been trying to break in, but no luck." That smirk grew a little wider. "Until now."

His eyes widened. "You mean...we can enter?"

"Gettin' ahead of me there, boss. We're still locked out." Mary shook her head. "But I was able to leave a few...gifts for our little friends."

"...gifts?"

"Mmhm. Just a few trinkets for the teachers." She chuckled, tapping her head with her index finger. "To get some things to click."

"What are you..." Then it clicked. "You...you wouldn't! If they recovered their memories, I...I'd be ruined!!"

"Oh, relax..." Mary strolled up to the desk casually, taking a seat at one of the chairs and resting her legs on the table. "Only half of the faculty is in danger."

He gulped. "A-And those two are...?"

She grinned. "The two you aren't worried about."

His head lowered, a sigh of relief escaping his chest. "Are they...?"

"Not even there. I have them somewhere safe." Another chuckle. She rested her hands behind her head. "Let them play the hero. Let them fight and remember and give themselves hope. Because at the end of the day?"

View attachment 4956

"We've already won."

---

Hey! Hey guys, can you hear me?

Sakura looked up to the sky, as Monika's voice echoed out over them. "Monika? But I thought you were keeping this area secure and couldn't communicate."

I was doing that, yes. But it looks like Mary took off for a while. I have a little bit of time...and some good news!

"Wonderful!" Perfuma said, trying to talk over the squeaking. "Do you mind being quick with the news, please?"

Oh! Yeah. Go on and follow Haru into that teleporter. It's correct, And you guys with Aurelio, go into that door to your left.

"What door?" Yang asked. "There's no-oh." Just like that, a door appeared on the wall to their left.

Please hurry! I'll explain when you guys get there, okay?

And with that (and no real other options)...everyone moved on to the left.

---

As Haru used the teleporter, she would find herself in a dining room. Although...this one seemed nothing like the ones she had been in before. This was large, and opulent, with gold banisters and large beautiful Christmas trees.

christmas-in-newport_rhode_island.jpg

"Haru!" Perfuma followed shortly, along with those from the pink door. "Wow...what is this place?"

From behind them, someone whistled. Turning, they found the group from the white door. "Man...this place is beautiful."

It is, huh? I reconstructed it from a Nutcracker simulation running in this facility we're in. Monika spoke again, her voice seeming to be all around you like before. I'm...not sure what happened, but each group was given some foreign object from the outside. I've scanned them, and they're not harmful to us-in fact, they might even be able to help us!

"Help us how?" Draq asked.

The thing is, I don't know. But what I do know is that whatever introduced those made holes in the code that I could use to link you all together. Now the Godiva and Aurelio files are combined! But, uh...with that means...

"At last...the Merry Men show their face." From high above in the balcony stood Aurelio and Godiva. No longer a mouse, Godiva stood dressed in a regal violet dress, while Aurelio wore the white soldier uniform from earlier. He sneered at the group. "Invade the King's palace on Christmas Eve? Have you no shame?"

"It's over," Sakura said. "We're going to free you from the hold Grimm has on you!"

"The King will be protected at all costs," Godiva replied. "Rats like you will be exterminated before you can even touch him."

"We can take you guys on, easy!" Draq cracked his knuckles. "Eight against two is real good odds!"

"Guess again." From either side came two mini armies: to the left, an army of oversized mice led by Ms. Shahrazad, and to the right an army of soldiers led by Mr. Dallas. "Your story ends here!"

Okay everyone...I'll see what I can do to help out, but...think you guys can handle this?

---

Cast List

@Lucky as Elphaba Thropp [Wicked]
@ShadowCoyote0 as ???
@Neko Shogun as ???
@Crow as ???
@Takumi as Morgan [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rin Tohsaka [Fate/Stay Night]
@Jeremi as Haru Okumura [Persona 5]
@Lissamel as ???
@York as ???
@M a r as ???
@Sark as Vega [Street Fighter]
@Minerva as ???
@Alex Azure as ???
@Jackythejack as Adeleine [Kirby]​

Update

---

The once lively Ever After High was now empty. Silent. Why bother using the false bodies that had filled the halls and town if no one was there to experience them? The damned illusion was broken. There was no point. Even the teachers had been moved away for safekeeping, given to Mary in order to keep them away from the rebels. He was alone now. A lonely, sad little man in an empty schoolhouse.

Why? Why? He could ask himself that question over and over again, but he would never get an answer. The universe had always used him a chew toy...and now, the Multiverse was doing the same. What had he done for such misfortune? No matter how he tried to improve his life, he was always struck down. It was unfair! Every attempt at happiness...would it be the same this time, too? Would it all come crashing down, just as it did back in--

"Knock, knock."

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the only person left in this building...though was she even a person if she was one of those damned AI like Blackwood's brat? Turning from his window, he looked at Mary, leaning on the door frame. That cruel smirk, that sociopathic glint in her eyes...was this truly the only person he had left? "Any luck on the firewall?"

"Well...I found where it was, at least. Little bitch has her play place locked up all nice. I've been trying to break in, but no luck." That smirk grew a little wider. "Until now."

His eyes widened. "You mean...we can enter?"

"Gettin' ahead of me there, boss. We're still locked out." Mary shook her head. "But I was able to leave a few...gifts for our little friends."

"...gifts?"

"Mmhm. Just a few trinkets for the teachers." She chuckled, tapping her head with her index finger. "To get some things to click."

"What are you..." Then it clicked. "You...you wouldn't! If they recovered their memories, I...I'd be ruined!!"

"Oh, relax..." Mary strolled up to the desk casually, taking a seat at one of the chairs and resting her legs on the table. "Only half of the faculty is in danger."

He gulped. "A-And those two are...?"

She grinned. "The two you aren't worried about."

His head lowered, a sigh of relief escaping his chest. "Are they...?"

"Not even there. I have them somewhere safe." Another chuckle. She rested her hands behind her head. "Let them play the hero. Let them fight and remember and give themselves hope. Because at the end of the day?"

View attachment 4956

"We've already won."

---

Hey! Hey guys, can you hear me?

Sakura looked up to the sky, as Monika's voice echoed out over them. "Monika? But I thought you were keeping this area secure and couldn't communicate."

I was doing that, yes. But it looks like Mary took off for a while. I have a little bit of time...and some good news!

"Wonderful!" Perfuma said, trying to talk over the squeaking. "Do you mind being quick with the news, please?"

Oh! Yeah. Go on and follow Haru into that teleporter. It's correct, And you guys with Aurelio, go into that door to your left.

"What door?" Yang asked. "There's no-oh." Just like that, a door appeared on the wall to their left.

Please hurry! I'll explain when you guys get there, okay?

And with that (and no real other options)...everyone moved on to the left.

---

As Haru used the teleporter, she would find herself in a dining room. Although...this one seemed nothing like the ones she had been in before. This was large, and opulent, with gold banisters and large beautiful Christmas trees.

christmas-in-newport_rhode_island.jpg

"Haru!" Perfuma followed shortly, along with those from the pink door. "Wow...what is this place?"

From behind them, someone whistled. Turning, they found the group from the white door. "Man...this place is beautiful."

It is, huh? I reconstructed it from a Nutcracker simulation running in this facility we're in. Monika spoke again, her voice seeming to be all around you like before. I'm...not sure what happened, but each group was given some foreign object from the outside. I've scanned them, and they're not harmful to us-in fact, they might even be able to help us!

"Help us how?" Draq asked.

The thing is, I don't know. But what I do know is that whatever introduced those made holes in the code that I could use to link you all together. Now the Godiva and Aurelio files are combined! But, uh...with that means...

"At last...the Merry Men show their face." From high above in the balcony stood Aurelio and Godiva. No longer a mouse, Godiva stood dressed in a regal violet dress, while Aurelio wore the white soldier uniform from earlier. He sneered at the group. "Invade the King's palace on Christmas Eve? Have you no shame?"

"It's over," Sakura said. "We're going to free you from the hold Grimm has on you!"

"The King will be protected at all costs," Godiva replied. "Rats like you will be exterminated before you can even touch him."

"We can take you guys on, easy!" Draq cracked his knuckles. "Eight against two is real good odds!"

"Guess again." From either side came two mini armies: to the left, an army of oversized mice led by Ms. Shahrazad, and to the right an army of soldiers led by Mr. Dallas. "Your story ends here!"

Okay everyone...I'll see what I can do to help out, but...think you guys can handle this?

---

Cast List

@Lucky as Elphaba Thropp [Wicked]
@ShadowCoyote0 as ???
@Neko Shogun as ???
@Crow as ???
@Takumi as Morgan [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
@Gummi Bunnies as Rin Tohsaka [Fate/Stay Night]
@Jeremi as Haru Okumura [Persona 5]
@Lissamel as ???
@York as ???
@M a r as ???
@Sark as Vega [Street Fighter]
@Minerva as ???
@Alex Azure as ???
@Jackythejack as Adeleine [Kirby]​

"Do we really have a choice?" Haru asked pulling her grenade launcher from behind her back. She hadn't used it yet due to fear of any collateral damage...but what are a few dead rats? She aimed behind Mr. Dallas and fired.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Catching sight of the grenade, Dallas rolled forward, avoiding it as a handful of soldiers caught in the blast were decimated. "That's quite enough, missy!" Spinning his lasso, he tossed it forward, attempting to catch Haru in it!

Meanwhile, Perfuma began using the Christmas trees to her advantage, manipulating their branches to send a barrage of pine needles at the soldiers. "I suggest those of us able to handle large numbers of opponents do so, while the rest of you try to help Aurelio and Godiva!"

"How do you expect us to do that?" Draq asked, using his size and strength to knock out a few rats. "We had to make them question their roles, right? How can we break the firewalls?"

"I wonder..." Sakura pulled the letter out, looking it over. "Monika said these would help us...do you think--!!!" Having dropped her guard a moment too long, Sakura was sent flying as a magic beam hit her feet. Knocked into Perfuma, the two crashed into a tree, where the ornaments shook. One of them fell to the ground, rolling off to the side...

"H-Hang on guys, I-urk!" Draq was cut off as rats began to pile on him, rendering him immobile as Ms. Shahrazad came forward with a sword. A few others now scurried to a marble column, where they tried to climb up. Their target was Yang, who had started climbing up on his own.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Sark

Catching sight of the grenade, Dallas rolled forward, avoiding it as a handful of soldiers caught in the blast were decimated. "That's quite enough, missy!" Spinning his lasso, he tossed it forward, attempting to catch Haru in it!

Meanwhile, Perfuma began using the Christmas trees to her advantage, manipulating their branches to send a barrage of pine needles at the soldiers. "I suggest those of us able to handle large numbers of opponents do so, while the rest of you try to help Aurelio and Godiva!"

"How do you expect us to do that?" Draq asked, using his size and strength to knock out a few rats. "We had to make them question their roles, right? How can we break the firewalls?"

"I wonder..." Sakura pulled the letter out, looking it over. "Monika said these would help us...do you think--!!!" Having dropped her guard a moment too long, Sakura was sent flying as a magic beam hit her feet. Knocked into Perfuma, the two crashed into a tree, where the ornaments shook. One of them fell to the ground, rolling off to the side...

"H-Hang on guys, I-urk!" Draq was cut off as rats began to pile on him, rendering him immobile as Ms. Shahrazad came forward with a sword. A few others now scurried to a marble column, where they tried to climb up. Their target was Yang, who had started climbing up on his own.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Sark

The lasso was intercepted by the appearance of Haru's Persona, Milady, that fired off a salvo towards the feet of Dallas. As this was happening Haru spotted that three of them were downed. Making her way towards Sakura and Perfuma had been thrown Haru would try and get her hands on the letter. Maybe it would be enough to change the tide of the battle in their favor?

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Takumi @Sark

The letter Sakura dropped had nothing of interest save for the writing on it.

'My darling, every moment I spend with you makes my life worth living. In this organization, we will never know which morning will be our last, but I treasure each one I wake up to when I'm by your side. If something ever happens, and you find yourself list and alone on some dark path...please remember my words. Let each and every one of them reach your heart. Only then can I promise you salvation, beloved. I love you.'

How this letter was supposed to help was anyone's guess.

@Jeremi

Haru wasn’t quite sure what this was going to do. Remember the words? Perhaps…with determination in her eyes Haru took the letter in her hands and recited it loud enough to be shouting so that everyone could hear it. Maybe hearing the contents would stir something in the ones trapped in their illusion still?

@Yun Lee

There didn't seem to be much of a reaction at first, but as Haru got further into the letter, someone cried out. Mr. Dallas, who was in the process of getting on his feet, groaned and gripped his head, as if in great pain.

That's it! Those letters must have some sort of personal meaning to some of these people! Who has the other one?

"I-I do!" Perfuma got up, reaching for her own. Haru was halfway through her own, and Mr. Dallas looked about ready to break.

WHOOSH! A blinding ray of pink light swept past the two girls as Godiva flew down to them, wand in hand. "That's quite enough of that," she said, raising her wand. "I won't let you use witchcraft on our troops!!" She summoned a ray of magical energy that went straight towards the two!

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back