New User Harmony joined the game.

Harmony

Ayyyyye! Roleplaying site here I come!
Definitely staying, everything seems active and updated, along with fairly friendly people.
I'll do any roleplays. If its something I dont know, then you shall suffer the burden of me asking questions every 30 seconds, sorry for that.
Sorry if my excess paragraphing (Is that what its called? When you hit the enter button?) annoys you, I just like to make sure everything has its own space so that its easier to find things.
Typing fast comes with a price, especially when it comes to a phone. If I make a grammatical error or something along those lines then tell me, please and thank you!
I guess thats it? I dont know, Hehe.

Welcome to STC!! I hope you find stuff here you like :) If you have any questions feel free to ask here or to PM me once you get approved!! I'm not a mod or anything, I just understand some people can find the site hard to get a hang of, and I like to be helpful when I can be <3

I feel everything of what you have stated, Harmony. Anyways, welcome, welcome! Hope we have hooked your attention for good XD

I am about to shove an RP on your face but never mind... Come explore, come conquer, come and let's go on an adventure XD

Back