Fanfiction Haunting Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Set sometime after Shadow over Gotham, Bishamon's illusions end up crossing with distant painful memories…

Possible Noragami spoliers ahead.

---

The stench of blood filled her nose, screams of fear and agony disrupting the beautiful day Bishamon and her “family” had been enjoying.

“My Lady!”

Thnk

“Please!”

Fwing

“Help us!”

Whoosh

No...no! Don't!” this was her own voice this time, calling out to them, reaching out to grasp their hands.

Fwsh

“Lady Bishamon!-”

"No!!"

e1noragamiaragoto01.jpg

How many times will she have to hear their voices? Feel their pain and agony? Her skin grew dark and looked almost bruised from the affliction known as Blight, and it hurt so much. Her head pounded in tune with her racing heart as their cries got cut off, they were being cut down, her children were-

Something changed, and he was calling for her, in pain and almost in tears. It was something she never wanted to hear again, to see again-not outside of that disgusting city filled with odd gases and crime that would of been the breeding grounds for Phantoms if it were in her own world.

The thought was sickening. Her eyes stung, vision blurred momentarily with tears.

He reached for her, green eyes wide, then suddenly gentle. Her still outstretched hand felt as if it's fingers could brush with his if she kept moving, shortening the distance. His gaze remained soft, something there that she couldn't quite place.

Veena-

Shnk

Blood splattered the ground before him as a blade made itself comfortable in her blessed regalia's chest, and she could of sworn she stopped breathing at the sight. She couldn't move despite wanting to, couldn't find her voice when she wanted to scream and lash out.

Then his body hit the ground, and her eyes followed it. Suddenly she found her voice, a broken sob as she finally could move, shaky legs carrying her to him until they couldn't hold her upright anymore. Sitting on her knees she held him, another sob erupting from her chest as tears fell like waterfalls.

Kazuma!!!

The glint of a blade caught her eye, and she glanced up at the one responsible, a mixture of emotions in her eyes as she looked up.

Before her was no god, but a demon. A being of calamity and chaos, a man-no, a phantom in the form of a man...for a moment, he had smirked at her.

What a pitiful War God you are. Why keep so many regalia, if you can come undone like this by losing them? Even that one, dying and revoking his name for no reason. This is all because you wanted a 'family’... Your foolish wants led to their doom.” The assailant taunted coldly, motioning to the carnage around them, before his dull and emotionless eyes landed on Kazuma for a moment. Disgust was on his face for only a second.

She didn't speak, unable to find the words, yet unable.to look away as a burning hate coursed through her.

HappygoluckyIdealisticGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

Through your actions, you are now alone, and I almost pity you, Bishamon…” Their eyes met, only for a second then, cat like and on different ends of the spectrum of emotions for the two.

"Time to end your pitiful existence."

With that, Yato said no more, bringing his blade down upon her in one swift movement.

"!" Gasping, Bishamon startled awake, sunlight filtering through her bedroom window and the manor in Takamagahara currently quiet in the early morning. Her head throbbed slightly, and she blinked away tears that sprouted. Sitting up slowly, she glared at her hands as they sat in her lap, palms up.

"Why? Even if it was an illusion in that wretched place...why does it remind me of that time? Why does it keep appearing and making the pain worse?" She muttered to herself. Admittedly, it made the memory much much worse. Damn Yato and Damn those responsible for this new pain in her chest. It turned her memory into a nightmare when the illusion she faced had somehow resurfaced. She thought she had overcome it, but still it plagued her every now and then. The Yato of the illusion plagued her, mocking her cruelly.

Kazuma's name was still with her, he was still breathing and well, and would enter her room any minute to make sure she was up and ready ro go about their daily routine. Yet the ache still lingered. The mutliverse had rubbed salt in her wounds but also strengthened her will and resolve to avenge those she lost back then...

"Never again...I won't let something like that try to ruin me." She muttered, vowing to never let another hallucination like that shake her-or potentially come true.

Starting today, she would make sure to keep her word.

Perhaps, I should keep a careful eye out in case I get dragged into something similar? She thought idly, though gently shook her head with a small sigh afterwards. What were the chances she'd end up in something like that again?

For now, she had duties to attend to, and found herself glancing up at a soft knock came to her bedroom door. Knowing who it was, she found her self relaxing somewhat at the thought of her Blessed Regalia being alive and well. Yes, she'd make sure such a horrid thing wouldn't ever happen.

End​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back