Resolved/Answered Have I Done Everything?

EowynWryter

Hello! I was just wondering if I have done everything I need to, to be approved?

I put up my introduction and I have commented around in the lobby, is there something I am missing?

Sorry for the stupid questions!

Note: Please be aware that all accounts are automatically flagged to be reviewed when they meet the above criteria (asking an Admin to be approved won't speed this process up, so please DO NOT DO THIS). We check all accounts marked for review at a minimum, daily. If you aren't getting approved this isn't because an Admin hasn't noticed you, it's simply that you haven't been active enough for your account to be flagged to the admins for review yet. Conversely if you just spam half a dozen three word posts to trip the system into flagging you for review, when we actually go to review the content and only find spam posts, we likely won't approve the account until it has generated more meaningful content.

This is from the website guide. I'm thinking that your read it if you knew to post around the site. There is a time frame on how the flagging works. Additionally, the admins will need time to review your account and approve it. It is late where they are. They do check frequently. It is great that you've been ambitious. Hope this answers your question.

I forgot to mention that it looks like you could benefit from making a few more thoughtful posts as well. Perhaps the Creative Writing / Circle would be a great place to show off some of your writing style.

I forgot to mention that it looks like you could benefit from making a few more thoughtful posts as well. Perhaps the Creative Writing / Circle would be a great place to show off some of your writing style.
I won't be doing a lot of writing tonight, I have an earache which has made me a little snappy. I am sorry if I came off as rude before when I learned you didn't like Sense 8.

Ooh, I'm actually kind of dense. I didn't think you sounded upset at all. I just figured we had a great conversation going. Lol. Didn't mean to offend if I did.

Hahaha no you didn't offend me at all! I just get mean when my earaches come along. I have them a few times a year, really bad ones. It will be good by tomorrow.

Back