Have you ever had good dreams or nightmares?

Nightmares... yes. Good dreams - not so much. I rarely dream at all, and vhen I do, its usualy bad.

What they mean... wel, probably just my sub-con mind telling me I stil havent got over what hapened to me in the past (and I havent, nor do I think I ever wil).

I tend to get nightmares all the time so I think their just worthless images playing back at me IE: a memory or something thats been warped. Rarely do I ever have good dreams and when I do it's usually something I've watched a lot before bed.

They could mean something but I don't know anything about Dream interpretations.

Sometimes I have these weird dreams that at some point happen in real life. Like, I see something happen in school in a dream, like someone asking a question, and then it happens a few days later. I used to have these wacky dreams as well. I don't think I've had nightmares, however.

I'll have something like that on occasion and I wake up either confused because I thought I was already at school, or irritated cause I'm like "Dude it's like 3 in the morning why?"

It gives me a serious case of dejavu. I don't even know why I have those kind of dreams. It's really strange.

I know what you mean. Dreams are weird, from what I hear people say is that dreams mostly consist of things you've seen or heard already.

I've had both good dreams and bad dreams. The good dreams are typically non-sensical, the bad ones typically have to do with some fear I have.

I seldom remember/register my dreams, but when I do, the good ones are often of something I don't have in real life but really want. So then I wake up disappointed that it was only a dream. The bad ones are usually anxiety-related concerning failure to do something I'm expected to do. Those are a relief to wake out of.

I always dream about the end of the world. A few weeks ago it was napalm and or gas pockets under the earth exploding causing everything to melt. Last night it was a flaw in our reality causing all sorts of weird stuff to happen

...napalm? As in the stuff used for firebombs? Can that actually blow up a planet?
Well, it was more like the collapse of the human race like buildings burning/melting and people like basically melting and like roads and even the ground melting. I don't think so? Maybe a moon? Something like that could probably melt? I don't think it would destroy it thought rather just melt the surface.

Back