New User Hello all

LittleHermit

The Giant Of The Catacombs
New here, been a while since I roleplay'd properly so finding out about this place cause of a friend (she knows who they are haha) is a pretty interesting piece of fate.
I hope we can all get along, I'm always up for a chat.

As for roleplay's I enjoy, I'm a mix between lighthearted and slice-of-life, calmer moments but also enjoy fantasy alot.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi there person and welcome, I don't know if Faye refers to your real name, or if you are a fairy, but either or, welcome.

It's a shortened version of a name called Fayklore.
Fayklore is the name of a city in a book I'm writing, but I also use it as my in-game-name and online name alot.

I'm creating an epic RP on here that at one point was gonna be the world for a book I was writing. The book is long forgotten, but the world is still intact.

The primary planet is pretty much just like our world, but the magical version of the Teamsters Union has taken over.

If the teamstars union is meant to be the name of a real world thing I don't know it, but if it's the name of a group in your world then cool.
And sticking to realism planets like our own is always an interesting approach but it's easily ruined. Games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier Automata did it well for example.

Well, Teamsters is just a notorious union in the US and canada that became notorious because of their connections to organized crime.

Ohh so there's a magical crime syndicate in the world. Are they underground or well known? Do people fear them or hardly know they exist?

Hiya Faye!! Welcome to STC!! I’m glad you decided to join XD let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Whispers I don’t fully understand the conversation you guys are having so I shall leave you both to it

Well known, and they're not criminal everywhere, just most places. Necromancers are a thing, and necromancy is, surprise surprise, illegal in most countries. Ergo organizations that teach necromancy are illegal in most places, and ISMA (the union) works with necromancers and pays necromantic teachers to teach their craft.

In their opinion, all magic is good magic, and since their motto allows them to have gods on their payroll, they are willing to give the ok for horrendous actions. Such as selling your future children to demons.

Welcome to STC!!
I'm sure we can get along great!!
And @Moose definitely going to check out your multiverse at it sounds super interesting

Back