New User Hello all!

My name is Onyx Nightshade, but you can call me Onyx for short. I've been role playing for a few years, five or maybe six, can't really remember when I got started. What else can I say...oh!

My favorite types of eras to rp are modern, medieval, fantasy. I'm a huge romance fan, especially when it comes to humans and supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, demons, etc.

Hmm, what else. I write in third person only, it's more comfortable for me then first person since I am not my characters. I also only rp as bottom characters, a let down, but I don't play my characters as lifeless dolls. I strive to bring them to life and give them form to the best of my abilities.

In closing, I know this intro is a bit rough, but I hope it's ok.

Hello Onyx! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! Click here for more information about the account approval process!
Don’t be afraid to ask me or any other staff member questions!

Hi Onyx. Nice to meet you. Looks like you're new to the site. Capri gave you some great starting info. Take some time to read through the info connected to the link. It will help you get better acquainted with STC and where you can find things. Let me or Capri know if you have questions.

Back