New User Hello everybody!

LucyLu

Hello! My name is Lucy, nice to meet you all!

Not entirely sure what to include here, but I love to roleplay, though I've never been in a "heavy" or epic roleplay before. (Meaning: I only ever did short RPs, not stuff that went on for weeks.) But I am more than happy to change that and try new and more interesting things! I love to write, I also practice writing for the last 12 years or so, basically ever since I was 10, I was in love with writing.

A bit about me, maybe? :D I live in Denmark, but I'm Hungarian. What that means is I can handle my alcohol very well and I can enjoy the show that danes put on about being drunk after only a beer or two! I also love to put sour cream and paprika into everything. Well, I don't personally, because the kitchen and I are sworn enemies, but I have my wonderful girlfriend who cooks for me and doesn't mind trying out new recipes. <3

I hope this is good enough for now.

It's really nice to meet you all, and I hope I can add to the community and spread some happiness and good stories! ^^

Hello LucyLu! Welcome to the Circle! I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

The way we write Epic roleplays reminds me of basically Whitewolf Storytelling. We basically come up with a story that stretches out like a book, and its really fun to come up with new ideas and adventures for the characters we have. What kind of writing are you into? I personally enjoy fantasy the most, but I can go into realistic or sci-fi myself. I love to cook, but baking? I tend to burn anything that goes into the oven within a few seconds of it going in.

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other staff members here. Again, I hope you have a great time here. :)

Hello LucyLu! Welcome to the Circle! I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

The way we write Epic roleplays reminds me of basically Whitewolf Storytelling. We basically come up with a story that stretches out like a book, and its really fun to come up with new ideas and adventures for the characters we have. What kind of writing are you into? I personally enjoy fantasy the most, but I can go into realistic or sci-fi myself. I love to cook, but baking? I tend to burn anything that goes into the oven within a few seconds of it going in.

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other staff members here. Again, I hope you have a great time here. :)

I was in once, actually, but I only did one or two RPs before I decided to kill off my character just because they were really active and I couldn't keep up, but I still wish I could have, I love that group and that character was such a joy to write!
I like to do realistic-ish stuff, but I've been more and more interested in sci-fi and fantasy lately. I'm trying to broaden my interests, so although I'm not sure how good I am at different genres, I wouldn't mind writing for anything!
Oh and then you're my opposite soulmate, haha, I love to bake and I'm kinda alright at it too! Last week my coffee-chocolate cake was a hit, even after I told people that instead of milk and eggs, I just used mayo. It actually made everything so much easier, maybe you could give that a try! :D

And thank you. For now I'm just trying to figure out the different forums, etc... :3

Hello! My name is Destroyer.

I'm not sure what exactly to include here, but I thought I'd at least say hi.

Back