New User Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. I am new to this site, but not role-playing. I have been for about nine years now. I was referred here by another user and I figured I would give this site a chance. I am just looking to continuing role plays in my free time. So, yeah. Not really sure what else to say haha.

You are off to a great start here on the forums. It isn't so uncommon for us to know what to write in introduction threads. So, I'll give you a little quote from Tiko in the account approval thread she wrote.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

At least that way you know how to get your account approved as quickly as possible so you can start role playing. I am looking forward to seeing you around and be sure to give a yell if you need anything.

You are off to a great start here on the forums. It isn't so uncommon for us to know what to write in introduction threads. So, I'll give you a little quote from Tiko in the account approval thread she wrote.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

At least that way you know how to get your account approved as quickly as possible so you can start role playing. I am looking forward to seeing you around and be sure to give a yell if you need anything.

Thank you so much!

Hi there. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the Storyteller's Circle family.

I guess I forgot to specify that those areas with links are the way to interact with the community. A few thoughtful posts should do it. Then your account will be flagged for approval by one of the administrators. Lol. Sometimes I forget to explain that.

Back