New User Hello Everyone

The Impostor

The Impostor here. I chose this name because I'm never quite the same character twice. I'm hoping to find a lot of new friends to play with and write some great stories together. I'm kinda new to this writing together but it's what I want to do. Do you know how hard it is to find a good active storytellers group? Spoiler alert- it's not easy. Look forward to meeting you all.

Hello Imposter! Great to meet you and I am fully aware of how hard it is to find a good active storytellers group. This is how I ended up here. One thing I'd like to note is that there is a quick approval process. You can find more about the process in the new member guide. Let me know if you have questions, or need the link to the new member guide. The guide is great and I highly recommend using it. Not only does it walk you through how to get approved quickly, but it also gives you a little oversight of where to find things here on STC. Of course you can always ask me too. I'm around and I do my best to answer questions as they come.

Back