New User Hello Everyone!

Eirianthe

Hi! I’m new! (Obviously. ^.^) I’m Eirianthe and I have been roleplaying for a very long time. (Since the days of AOL chatrooms) I’m a stay at home mom due to the pandemic and am currently overseeing my kiddos virtual schooling. I also love video games and crafting

I’ve recently had a lot of time on my hands and a desire to get back to writing with others. So I thought I try my luck with you lovely people!

I love all sorts of genres but medieval fantasy is my absolute favorite. I especially love fairytales and romances. I tend to get carried away when I’m writing. I love getting caught up in other worlds.
Can’t wait to get started! XD

Hello Erianthe! Awesome that you like videogames! Also welcome, hope you'll enjoy it here. I only just joined a week ago but it is a great site for rp's well managed and maintained.

Technically speaking i'm a rookie at RP, so maybe we cross paths in a story or two.
Medieval Fantasy - hmmm... How fantasy?
Kind like Lord of The Rings style? Or Warcraft? or crazier?

Medieval Fantasy - hmmm... How fantasy?
Kind like Lord of The Rings style? Or Warcraft? or crazier?
First, hi!

Yes and yes. (Eirianthe is also coincidentally the name of my worgen hunter in WoW.) Or Wheel of Time or Game of Thrones. Or Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age (favorite game ever). I love them all. The epic world expansive lore and characters and adventures are right up my alley. :)

Welcome here and have a long and pleasant stay and quickly find what you are looking for. I wish you good health and great care for you!

Back