New User Hello Everyone

Raven Kuran

I have been writing for many years now, but the sites I was used to writing on do no exist anymore, or they do not have many users. I am hoping to create even more stories with new partners, and have a lot of fun with our stories. I am very friendly so always feel free to message me, I always respond to everyone. I do hope to make more partners, lets all have some fun creating stories.

Writing is the best part of a long day, I always look forward to opening up my laptop, holding a coffee reading replies and then I can't wait to get started on my replies. I love talking to my partners and adding more and more to our stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
Welcome to the site! Have a look around, read the rules, make yourself comfortable, but don't trust the treats offered.

Thank you! I can't wait to start making new partners and writing stories. Hmm but I love treats :)

I do hope you are having a nice afternoon.

I am having a lovely afternoon, thanks for asking!

So what type of RPs are you normally drawn to? And do you prefer one on one or group RPs?

I am glad you are having a good afternoon.

Hmm I have done so many stories over the years, I love fantasy, supernatural, romance. I am used to one on one role play, but I am willing to try a group roleplay.

Hey, welcome! We do have quite a few 1x1 roleplayers here. You'll be most welcome. When I first joined there were fewer 1x1 role players but the numbers of us that like to write with one person have grown. Do you write Original Characters? What do you think was your favorite character you've ever written and why were they your favorite?

Hey, welcome! We do have quite a few 1x1 roleplayers here. You'll be most welcome. When I first joined there were fewer 1x1 role players but the numbers of us that like to write with one person have grown. Do you write Original Characters? What do you think was your favorite character you've ever written and why were they your favorite?

Thank you!
Normally I do write characters I have created, but I have done characters from favorite anime tv shows, or supernatural shows.

Hmm my Favorite character, That's defiantly a tough one since I have created so many characters over the years, but my favorite character I created was named Raven Kuran, the original and she was a female knight, always having to prove she could be just like the male knights.

Once I get approved, I can't wait to start making new partners and creating stories, but for now I can only look at the site, I can't do much yet.

Be sure to check out the approval guide. It has everything you'll need to get approved quickly. Approval is typically a fast process. Mine took less than a day! I had to edit this post because I realize that not everyone is going to go through the approval guide and start making posts like a maniac in their first day.

Be sure to check out the approval guide. It has everything you'll need to get approved quickly. Approval is typically a fast process. Mine took less than a day! I had to edit this post because I realize that not everyone is going to go through the approval guide and start making posts like a maniac in their first day.

I believe I have done everything to get approved, now I am just going to be patient and wait. I just can't wait because I have people who have messaged me and I can't respond to them yet, I never want someone to think I am being rude. Plus I can't wait to change my profile picture.

Well, let me help you out. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/pages/account-approval-guide/. That is the link to the approval guide. Making an introduction thread is a great start and it is the first step. We like to see a little more interaction in a few areas. Also, the approval guide is a great way to start getting yourself familiar with the layout of the site. Let me know if you run into any problems or have any questions.

Hey welcome to the site! The rules are in the living room, the doughnuts are off limits, and the brownies are spiked. Enjoy yourself!

Back