New User Hello from stars

ZAlcyneous

Hello, you may call me “Myth” or “wolf cricket”. I came here after some issues with another to site and figured I would look for something new. I found this on some website about top rpg. I write (stories, poetry, fan fiction), watch anime, play video games, and draw as well as occasionally role play. Most of the time it turns into my role playing with myself sadly and I have somewhat come to expect it. I just figured I would say hello. I had my 33rd birthday on the 18th so happy birthday to me I suppose. I’m from a small town in a rural area of Appalachia. I am working on an original book series and have self-published a couple out of print books, don’t recommend self publishing. Mostly write Harry Potter fan fiction and that’s for fun mostly as is role playing plus serving as a coping mechanism for myself. Got a dog, he’s a jack Russell x beagle mix but he lives with my grandmother due to issues between myself and a previous neighbor/landlady. It sucks as he is my emotional support pup but...Well I should probably get this phone charged. Hope to meet interesting writers.

Hey, welcome to the club of insanity! We're all a little wild here and we love to welcome new blood. I've got a dog too and I have to say he's a riot. However, any raccoon such as myself would believe that about a dog. What is your favorite genre to write? Do you prefer 1x1, or group role plays. Then, if you haven't checked out the new member approval guide check out this link.

Thank you for the welcome. Having to write in a community forum before being allowed to RP is an interesting take on it. I haven't been in a website before that is like this so it's a bit...nerve wracking for me having to do but it's interesting reading about other people. It seems to work out but I have been responding to various threads in all forums that catch my attention. I imagine being a racoon does get difficult with a hyperactive dog but all the best to you!

My favorite genre to write is probably fantasy with a slice of adventure. I am not good at that DND dice thing so I don't participate in that but fantasy is really my forte as a writer and an RPer/reader. I mostly do 1x1 roleplays when I do write anything anymore but sometimes I lose interest or the other person loses interest. Group RPs, I figure I am cursed. I will explain that in a moment. Whenever I join a group RP, it always seems to lose traction and die after I join. Or maybe it was just heading that way to begin with but I always feel like my presence in a group RP, especially one that is going strong ends up dying after I join which is a bummer and makes me think two things: I'm cursed or I am just too old to continue RPing. Or I join an RP and then it's like high school. It's clique and I often feel ignored when I am in a group RP, like people won't RP with me. Of course, I am a bit shy about not knowing who to interact with. I don't want to jump into the middle of something and ruin what they have going and sometimes my characters end up sticking by theirself usually due to making them loners or becoming loners through no interaction towards myself so I end up watching the rp take place with other people and my character drifts into the background, doing their own thing. It's rather discouraging so I end up just not role playing at all and reading others, too scared to take the chance to interact as I fear being almost...shunned...again. Do you know what I mean?

Hey there. Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved :)

Nah, not a tiefling. The original artwork was labeled 'fire-nymph' by its creator. Not sure if it was meant for any specific setting, or just something he made up.

I can feel you on the thing with group role plays. I accepted years ago that I was meant for 1x1 writing.

Back