New User Hello from Tennessee

Annie

Hello, my name is Annie. I am a 41 year old stay home wife and mom. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for 20 years, I have a son, who will be 18 on Mother's Day, a daughter who just turned 11 back in April.

I have been role playing since my son was roughly three years old. I met @Blitz way back then on another site and Blitz was the first person to introduce me to Roleplaying as a wolf. When Blitz told me about this place I decided to check it out. I like to roleplay supernatural beings more than anything else, I also roleplay as wolves from time to time but prefer to play a shifter, vampire or some other supernatural species. I love romance novels and tend to like to role play those as well.

I get highly attached to my characters, they are as much a part of me as I am of them. I'm an aspiring writer as well. I write poetry and children's short stories and from time to time I try my hand at novels. I have a seizure disorder as well as suffer from depression and migraines so from time to time I may have spells where I can't find my muse for roleplay. I try my best to alert my fellow players what is going on and if I can not get on I will let Blitz know so they can pass on the situation to the board as a whole. Or I can be reached on my Discord.

I look forward to finding new friends, sharing some of my writing and doing some role play.

Hey Annie! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other staff member!​

Welcome to STC Annie!
I adore romance! And I understand the attachment to characters!
Please enjoy yourself! And any questions you have feel free to ask!

Hi! Welcome to the site! You know, I've been to Tennessee before. It is surprisingly a lot like Texas, like, it's kind of weird just how similar Texas and Tennessee are. They're almost an identical copy of each other. It was freaky. Anyway, good to have you on the site!

Welcome STC! I hope you enjoy your time here and manage to find some role plays to your liking :)

Back