New User Hello from the Heartland!

King Snorlax

The Sleeping Pokemon
Howdy, howdy! Just a Pokemon fan dropping in, glad to meet y'all!

I'm a diehard sports fan from a Kansas; I follow the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Clippers, Washington Capitals, and Sporting Kansas City primarily, but have a number of college (Kansas State, Wichita State, and PIttsburg State mostly) and minor league teams that I enjoy as well. Always happy to discuss sports with fellow fans!
Outside of sports, I greatly enjoy music, gaming, and writing; I regularly write fanfictions on Wattpad and AO3.

When it comes to roleplaying, I'm happy to try most anything, but fandom RPs and crossovers are usually my bread and butter. Almost always happy to do things in the Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, or Outer Worlds universes.

Enough rambling, I'm glad to meet y'all! Hope to be friends soon.

GO CHIEFS!

Reactions: Dan
Hello King Snorlax! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What sort of fanfics are you writing? Is it related to Pokémon?

We're happy to meet you, too! I hope you find what you're looking for here :emoji_blush: There's always help, if you need it. If you haven't had your account approved yet, take a look at the Account Approval Guide.

Glad to have you here!

Hello King Snorlax! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What sort of fanfics are you writing? Is it related to Pokémon?

We're happy to meet you, too! I hope you find what you're looking for here :emoji_blush: There's always help, if you need it. If you haven't had your account approved yet, take a look at the Account Approval Guide.

Glad to have you here!

Glad to be here!

At the moment, I've only got a few Elder Scrolls crossovers published, but I do have a few Pokemon fics in the workshop.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Reactions: Dan
Back