New User Hello Guv-ner, I'm Proton.

Lil Proton

Liàng Proton
Good morning, or good evening.

My name is Liàng (Quantum) Proton, but you can just call me Proton, or Quantum or anything you prefer for that matter, I'm not going to judge.

I'm not going to lie, I really don't know what I'm supposed to say, so I'll just lay out the basic points.

• I write, alright stories. I write quite a lot. I do procrastinate too, but usually I get my writing done. Usually. But I wouldn't edit anyone's work
  • I make puns and jokes, sometimes scientific but they're usually random.
  • Honestly, I get bored quickly, a little bit too quickly. So I always seem to look for something to do, often times doing two things at once.
  • I do debates, often but sometimes I find them a little bit boring. Some debate topics are either not interesting enough or they've very, very common. Though I'll debate a few of them.
  • Not going to lie, I mostly intend to role play with people. I only found this site after googling role play sites.
  • I prefer philosophical debates, mostly because there's potentially isn't a right answer.
  • I plan to make YouTube videos, eventually, not anytime soon, but eventually, I think.
  • Bare with my asocial tendencies, I'm autistic. And no, vaccines doesn't create autism.
  • I am the personification of Azidoazide azide.

I hope this is at least good enough.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, Proton! What kind of RPs do you enjoy most?
I'm relatively new here as well but I'll be glad to get to know you in the future.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, Proton! What kind of RPs do you enjoy most?
I'm relatively new here as well but I'll be glad to get to know you in the future.

Well, I usually prefer to make up original storylines for role plays, usually science fiction to be exact.

Howdy there, welcome to our community ^^

I share the same burden with Autism (Although still discovering where exactly I am on the spectrum.) so I have an idea of what it's like. If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

Back