New User Hello, hello!

The Bugul Noz

Hi! I'm Bugul Noz. I've RPed a few times before, but that was many years ago. I wanted to get back into it, and this site had a layout I was comfortable with, so I've landed here! I'm excited to get back into storytelling, and to meet new people.

So, I guess a little bit about me?

I'm a major nerd in a lot of ways. Can't tell you a single thing about math or history, but give me the chance to talk about languages, anything to do with English literature, or obscure mythical creatures and I will talk your ear off. I also adore Star Wars and Lord of the Rings (anything fantasy or science fiction really) and have a strange fascination with learning songs in different languages that have medieval vibes. I also play DnD. Basically, I am a full fledged Type 4, INFP. I apologize ahead of time.

I'm not sure how long I've been roleplaying because forums go through waves of activity and life hits hard, but it has been a few years. I've always enjoyed RPs that involve character development and over arching stories. I tend to write in third person, and prefer it, but I am flexible. I try to do posts with, at the very least, a paragraph, because I know sometimes, it just happens that way! Things can get bottle necked. :emoji_sweat_smile: And I tend to gravitate towards stuff that's geared towards original fantasy or sci-fi, but if you ask me about a Star Wars or LotR fanfic one, you bet I will go for it. I also am a heavy planner when it comes to 1x1 RPs, especially when it comes to original worlds. I'm a sucker for world building.

I'm not use what else to put for fear of more rambling, but...yeah! Pleased to meet you all, and can't wait to see what's in store!

Back