New User Hello! Hope to make friends with you all <3

Lecklas

Introduction
HI! I'm Lecklas! I've been roleplaying since I was about ten years old. I don't even remember what got me started on this journey but I love traveling to new universes! You see Roleplay for me is escapism and a coping mechanism along with just being fun and creative. I love being able to see what type of worlds we can come up with. Don't mind me speaking poetically about it though. I just get that way sometimes. I've been looking for a good new roleplay home base because I've been majorly unsatisfied with everything I've seen before. I really like the way this website looks though and I want to try my best to join in!

A few things about me!
As I said before I'm Lecklas! I am a female minor and I literally have nothing better to do at the moment than spend my days roleplaying away! I have ADHD and I think I have some other stuff but because of the whole social isolation and quarantine stuff going on right now, I can't see anyone in the mental health field. Anyways! My favorite color is purple My favorite things to roleplay are in the Fantasy to sci-fi genre's though as long as it has an interesting premise I will join just about any sort of genre. I have four sugar gliders and two adorable dogs that I love most in the world. I hope to be a famous Singer or Actress one day but if that doesn't work out my back up plan is to be a psychiatrist or something similar in the human mind field. I tend to get pushy if i am really invested in the roleplay so please feel free to tell me i am! it's really hard for me to pick up cues that I'm being too brash again. Anyways yeah thats a bit about me! thank you for reading this mess of an introduction <3

Howdy Lecklas, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Don't fret over waxing poetic when it comes to writing and roleplay, after all that's what the place is for! :)
I definitely empathize with the need for escapism during this time period we're living through.

I hope you'll find in us a good place to make a new base for many journeys through many universes to come. Being on day 11 of 14 of quarantine, I'd probably would have lost my marbles already without some writing to get done. And my, that's a lot of sugar gliders! They're cute little critters.

Like Capri said, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I hope you find a new base for many new wonderful journeys through new universes of the mind here with us!

Heyo! Glad to see you here! I think you and I might get along pretty well; don't be afraid to say hi if you're looking for an RP partner. :3

As for being a minor and having nothing better to do, I am quite exactly the same. I'm also a younger RPer and would be bored out of my mind had RPing not been an option. xD Quarantine is suuuuper overrated!

:emoji_hibiscus:Hello Lecklas! Welcome to STC!:emoji_hibiscus:

:emoji_tulip:Being overly hyperactive and pushy is not always a bad thing! (I might be saying this because sometimes I am too!!):emoji_tulip:

:emoji_sunflower:I think it's so cool you have four sugar gliders. What are their names?:emoji_sunflower:

:emoji_seedling:Feel free to ask me for help if you need any, or just want to chat! I hope you can enjoy yourself here!:emoji_seedling:

:emoji_hibiscus:Hello Lecklas! Welcome to STC!:emoji_hibiscus:

:emoji_tulip:Being overly hyperactive and pushy is not always a bad thing! (I might be saying this because sometimes I am too!!):emoji_tulip:

:emoji_sunflower:I think it's so cool you have four sugar gliders. What are their names?:emoji_sunflower:

:emoji_seedling:Feel free to ask me for help if you need any, or just want to chat! I hope you can enjoy yourself here!:emoji_seedling:
thank you! and in older from oldest to youngest theres Gizmo the old man, Blossom the biter, Sassy girl, and Wicket the baby!

thank you! and in older from oldest to youngest theres Gizmo the old man, Blossom the biter, Sassy girl, and Wicket the baby!
Those are adorable names! I'm sure they must be lively to live with. I know my animals are.

Back