New User Hello, I am new here!

Periwinkle

Moin,
English is not my mother language, but I am excited to use it more frequent here to get better.
You seem like a great community that also accepts minor mistakes in grammar…
And I love writing! So I am thrilled to combine both English and writing !!!
Love
Anna

Hi!! Welcome to Storyteller's circle. English isn't my main language either and writing often definitely helps a lot :3. I'm sure you'll find people to write with, what kind of stories do you like best?. For example, I like cyberpunk and fantasy stories! Among other things.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle Periwinkle! English isn't my mother tongue either, and even after so many years my grammar can be a bit strange. So definitely don't feel bad about any minor grammar mistakes, always more to learn. Your account is approved and free to post in all areas now, hope you have a fun time writing!

Heyo welcome to the Story teller circle I hope you enjoy your stay and make new friends along the way just shoot me a message for questions that I could maybe answer but most questions about the place or if someone wrong is happening I cant help with but otherwise I will help you around

Also eat the brownies don't listen to @TMITM

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle Periwinkle! English isn't my mother tongue either, and even after so many years my grammar can be a bit strange. So definitely don't feel bad about any minor grammar mistakes, always more to learn. Your account is approved and free to post in all areas now, hope you have a fun time writing!
Thank you!

Heyo welcome to the Story teller circle I hope you enjoy your stay and make new friends along the way just shoot me a message for questions that I could maybe answer but most questions about the place or if someone wrong is happening I cant help with but otherwise I will help you around

Also eat the brownies don't listen to @TMITM
Alright, I have a question: What is it with those brownies? I am sorry, I don’t get it….

Back