New User Hello, I am new! :)

Hello!

You can call me Harmless,
and I am here on a quest to find exciting, literate and engaging roleplays.

I am semi literate, but I want to work on being advanced literate and making it better so that I can be more imaginative!

I mostly roleplay things from fandoms and at this current moment, I am looking for someone to roleplay Princess Tutu with, I would like them to roleplay as Fakir.
But yeah, that's all I have to say until my account is approved :) I just wanted to say hey!
Soooo, heeeeeeeeeeey! :D <3

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Also you're definitely literate! Literacy is just the ability to read and write :( I loathe how it has become common to distinguish people as 'semi-literate' or 'non-literate' in many roleplay communities. It strikes me as so derogatory to imply that their writing is so atrocious that it doesn't qualify as literate (most people are literate by the end of first grade). It makes me even sadder to see people call themselves anything less than literate :(

That said, we FULLY encourage and support people growing as writers and roleplayers here, but don't sell yourself short! I do what I can to discourage people calling less skilled writers/roleplays illiterate. :)

Inexperienced/less talented doesn't make one illiterate, or less than literate. <3

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Also you're definitely literate! Literacy is just the ability to read and write :( I loathe how it has become common to distinguish people as 'semi-literate' or 'non-literate' in many roleplay communities. It strikes me as so derogatory to imply that their writing is so atrocious that it doesn't qualify as literate (most people are literate by the end of first grade). It makes me even sadder to see people call themselves anything less than literate :(

That said, we FULLY encourage and support people growing as writers and roleplayers here, but don't sell yourself short! I do what I can to discourage people calling less skilled writers/roleplays illiterate. :)

Inexperienced/less talented doesn't make one illiterate, or less than literate. <3

Oh! I did not mean anything hurtful by this statement, by semi literate i mean i just prefer long written replys with a lot of detail, that is just my personal preference :)

Welcome Storyteller! :) So many newcomers to catch up on... sadly with two pages, I can only really get away with greeting just the one page. :(

~M

Welcome Storyteller! :) So many newcomers to catch up on... sadly with two pages, I can only really get away with greeting just the one page. :(

~M
Can you please help me??? I have been trying so hard to find someone to roleplay princess tutu with :( It's been so hard i want to cry

After searching about what that was, I figure it is based on an anime? A good place to start your search you would... the Bulletin Board - once you are approved! Sadly, I can't think of anyone offhand because I haven't really been overly active in the community (school and all). But that is as good a spot as any to post to see if anyone is interested! Let me know what you find, and feel free to shoot me a message if you need anything...

~M

After searching about what that was, I figure it is based on an anime? A good place to start your search you would... the Bulletin Board - once you are approved! Sadly, I can't think of anyone offhand because I haven't really been overly active in the community (school and all). But that is as good a spot as any to post to see if anyone is interested! Let me know what you find, and feel free to shoot me a message if you need anything...

~M
I am approved now :) thank you i hope I will find someone now!

Back