New User Hello...I guess?

missdeadlyfangirl

Stay weird, kids.
So I totally suck at these and I apologize in advance, but I guess I'll cut to the chase. Hi, my name is missdeadlyfangirl, but you can call me Deadly or Korey (Korey is another nickname I was given on a different website). Or, if you want to give me another nickname, I'll welcome that as well.

A little bit about me and my writing:
  • I have been roleplaying since I was around eleven or twelve (I'll be twenty-three on the sixteenth of this month).
  • I am currently writing a novel in my free time with a best friend of mine; we have been working on it for a little more than three years and still have many more ideas for it.
  • If I'm not working, working on my novel or spending time with loved ones, then I am usually just sitting in a dark room and watching The Office while eating fat kid snacks.
If you feel like saying hello then feel free to do so, or if you have any questions I may not have covered, feel free to ask those as well!

Don't worry. Most of us suck at these. I wanted to stop by and introduce myself as one of the staff at STC. If you have any questions about the approval process (although, you're already off to a great start!), or anything about the site, I'd be happy to answer them. :>

What kind of novel are you writing? What's your preferred RP genre?

Why thank you. ^-^

My friend and I are writing a romance novel, however it has some sci-fi/fantasy and horror elements in it. We are both hoping that it gets published one day. Personally, I am okay with anything as long as there is some semblance of romance involved. I'm pretty easy going when it comes to roleplaying (at least I'd like to think so).

Back