hello im new and looking for someone to rp with

justanisabelakin

sun and moon
im fine with just about anything but dark stuff tends to be my go to so if we rp please just let me know your boundries ill prob play as maki or an oc

Reactions: N0X
Hey! Well, luckily dark stuff seems to be my forté! (Or maybe I just have an awful sense of humour.)

Also, just to make sure, because I understand if it weirds you out, I'm a minor but I'll be turning my country's age of majority relatively soon (like a year or so.) If you would rather prefer write with someone close to your age, that's fine with me. If you want to drop or you have doubts, just give me notice!

I also enjoy Danganronpa and a whole lotta animes, but I prefer to play OCs, what ideas/openings were of thinking of? Superhero? A killing game? I have an abundance of ideas myself, but I find that having a concrete idea (Eg. There's a traitor/villain is an old friend) helps to keep the roleplay going.

Hey! Well, luckily dark stuff seems to be my forté! (Or maybe I just have an awful sense of humour.)

Also, just to make sure, because I understand if it weirds you out, I'm a minor but I'll be turning my country's age of majority relatively soon (like a year or so.) If you would rather prefer write with someone close to your age, that's fine with me. If you want to drop or you have doubts, just give me notice!

I also enjoy Danganronpa and a whole lotta animes, but I prefer to play OCs, what ideas/openings were of thinking of? Superhero? A killing game? I have an abundance of ideas myself, but I find that having a concrete idea (Eg. There's a traitor/villain is an old friend) helps to keep the roleplay going.
hello i dont have a specific prompt or anything and its ok if you want to play oc(s) or if you want a fully oc rp i do have a prompt but in most of my danganronpa rps i tend to do non despair also i dont have specific age range that i rp with as long as im respected and i respect you then i dont really care just dont be weird ya know?

Yeah I get what you mean with the age range stuff! I really don't mind if it's canon or oc, but I think a Danganronpa rp would be really fun! Whatever you would enjoy is fine though. (Wdym non-despair btw, do you mean like non of the Junko stuff and more original antagonists?)

Hit me with the prompt then. (Do you have prefer to lead the plot with a little plan or for both of us to lead it through together? Either way's fine, sorry I'm asking so many questions.)

Yeah I get what you mean with the age range stuff! I really don't mind if it's canon or oc, but I think a Danganronpa rp would be really fun! Whatever you would enjoy is fine though. (Wdym non-despair btw, do you mean like non of the Junko stuff and more original antagonists?)

Hit me with the prompt then. (Do you have prefer to lead the plot with a little plan or for both of us to lead it through together? Either way's fine, sorry I'm asking so many questions.)
no its fine! i dont really have a prompt and when i mean non despair i mean no killing game and junko causing despair however id be fine giving it a shot if youd like!

Alright, came up with a few ideas. I generally like to lead off with a simple plot, but have an overall plot in my mind that can change with the other roleplayer’s interactions. Also I write big and fat, but I can turn down the word count.

(Also Giga, you probably have your own prompts, but feel free to take (or get inspo) off this!)

A Foggy Mansion:

A killing game-ish!…Well, more accurately a murder mystery. A group of people all with dark secrets travel to a seemingly magical mansion that seems to know everything about them. Will they confront their demons presented to them in the rooms? Or will they bury their skeletons, by any means needed? And who is the little hostess of this game's true intentions? I think one of the main characters being a detective would be pretty cool as well.

Big Fish in a Little Pond:

Maybe the low-ranking protagonists are orphanage holders, perhaps mad scientists experimenting on children, secret agents or law enforcements of a little town. Regardless, they have power over people, maybe there might be some beatings or force. But it’s all for good, definitely! Besides, the leaders in charge only want the best for everyone. Right?

One day, by one little incident, the people they have power over become a little too real. And they aren't happy....

Time Loop:

Your character is aware of a timeloop at a sleepover party gone wrong (Or whatever situation fits your character, I don’t mind!). Now they just have to make sure to get everyone out alive, no how many loops it takes.

The Sound of Change:

Our characters, childhood friends (Or crushes, I don’t do any form of romance at all though.) reunite. But one of them seems…changed, and it doesn’t appear to be by just time either. Something seems to lurk beneath the surface of those smiles. Alternatively, our characters are close rivals or enemies, maybe hero/villain, but the other person seems to no longer be on that side.

If none of these seem like your style, just let me know!

Alright, came up with a few ideas. I generally like to lead off with a simple plot, but have an overall plot in my mind that can change with the other roleplayer’s interactions. Also I write big and fat, but I can turn down the word count.

(Also Giga, you probably have your own prompts, but feel free to take (or get inspo) off this!)

A Foggy Mansion:

A killing game-ish!…Well, more accurately a murder mystery. A group of people all with dark secrets travel to a seemingly magical mansion that seems to know everything about them. Will they confront their demons presented to them in the rooms? Or will they bury their skeletons, by any means needed? And who is the little hostess of this game's true intentions? I think one of the main characters being a detective would be pretty cool as well.

Big Fish in a Little Pond:

Maybe the low-ranking protagonists are orphanage holders, perhaps mad scientists experimenting on children, secret agents or law enforcements of a little town. Regardless, they have power over people, maybe there might be some beatings or force. But it’s all for good, definitely! Besides, the leaders in charge only want the best for everyone. Right?

One day, by one little incident, the people they have power over become a little too real. And they aren't happy....

Time Loop:

Your character is aware of a timeloop at a sleepover party gone wrong (Or whatever situation fits your character, I don’t mind!). Now they just have to make sure to get everyone out alive, no how many loops it takes.

The Sound of Change:

Our characters, childhood friends (Or crushes, I don’t do any form of romance at all though.) reunite. But one of them seems…changed, and it doesn’t appear to be by just time either. Something seems to lurk beneath the surface of those smiles. Alternatively, our characters are close rivals or enemies, maybe hero/villain, but the other person seems to no longer be on that side.

If none of these seem like your style, just let me know!
oohh i like the sound of change one it sounds interesting!

I like it as well! And it's quite flexible since really the only plot point is 'once close positively or negatively, other person changed unnaturally.' If you're completely set on a rp, we could switch to DMs for planning out/deciding characters if you want. You planning to do it in a publicly viewed 1x1 forum thread or something else?

I like it as well! And it's quite flexible since really the only plot point is 'once close positively or negatively, other person changed unnaturally.' If you're completely set on a rp, we could switch to DMs for planning out/deciding characters if you want. You planning to do it in a publicly viewed 1x1 forum thread or something else?
id perfer threads if thats ok! but im ok with either!

Okay, okay, that's cool. So would you like me to start the thread once we've done the brief planning, or would you like to do the honours?

I'm thinking of two people being really busy (If it's hero vs villians, it's Person A: 'I'm trying to find Person B' or smth cooler like that.) and rushing through a crowd of people at like...a train station or something. Then they glimpse at each other, and immediately (Idk if you want your character to be the off one or mine), the connection's been reestablished, but there's also something seriously wrong. Idk if it should be an immediate confrontation or a 'I should try and find that person and take them out to a cafe to get answer' sort of thing though. Maybe we'll just resolve that through doing the rp!

Okay, okay, that's cool. So would you like me to start the thread once we've done the brief planning, or would you like to do the honours?

I'm thinking of two people being really busy (If it's hero vs villians, it's Person A: 'I'm trying to find Person B' or smth cooler like that.) and rushing through a crowd of people at like...a train station or something. Then they glimpse at each other, and immediately (Idk if you want your character to be the off one or mine), the connection's been reestablished, but there's also something seriously wrong. Idk if it should be an immediate confrontation or a 'I should try and find that person and take them out to a cafe to get answer' sort of thing though. Maybe we'll just resolve that through doing the rp!
oki! and i can if youd like!

Sure, just do the starter (Doesn't have to be anything too much, as long as it has the setting I guess) once you start the thread, and @Sleepwalker me once you do.

(I might not be able to reply too swiftly, my apologies for that. I've got schoolwork due soon, and I get the feeling I'm not in the correct timezone.)

Whoops. Had the wrong page open and replied to the wrong thread. Sorry for the intrusion folks, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you in your 1x1 search!

Last edited:
Sure, just do the starter (Doesn't have to be anything too much, as long as it has the setting I guess) once you start the thread, and @Sleepwalker me once you do.

(I might not be able to reply too swiftly, my apologies for that. I've got schoolwork due soon, and I get the feeling I'm not in the correct timezone.)

UPDATE ive decided i would like not to be in any rps containing the following

-s3x (0n scr33n or $k1pp3d)
-d0k! d0k! l!t3@r@c3r c!ub
-y@nd3r3 s!mul@t0r
-h@ng!ng

i will go into more detail if asked

Back