New User Hello ladies and lovely gentlemen! Time to oof some roleplayings.

HI BUDDY!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Nesy well it's not my actual name I'd love to be addressed in that way.
So let's get into the introduction eh? So I am a 14 year old male who's literate. I come from Sweden which is a lovely place to be! Honestly lads I am excited to meet you guys and I am definently going to have some good sports with everyone.

I found you guys through searching for RP-sites basically. I came here to innovate new ideas and create epic plots. Roleplaying with anybody from all over the world in all sufficent ages. No matter who you are. You are always a part of my potential-friend list.

Sure got some juicy plots here and there! :D

So what do I like?

Anime (Any)

Medieval
Medieval-Fantasy

Modern

Modern-Fantasy

futuristic

futuristic-fantasy

Greek

Demonology

Spirituality

Fantasy

Sci-fantasy

Sci-fi mixed with sci-fantasy

Sci-fi.

Aliens

Tactical warfare.

Alien warfare.

Supernatural warfare.

Any kind of darn epic warfare!

Technological warfare.

Wild west

Slice of life.

Friendship

Alien encounter

Alien invasion

Monarchies

Presidency

Realms and dimensions

League of legends (theme)

Assassin's creed (Black flag!)

Magical warfare

World-war-3

World-War-2

Ancient

Technology

Heavy and depression themes

Dark-fantasy

Light/Dark-magic

Powers and Magic/Spells

History

Horror stuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love to meet anybody here in the forums! Because here I am and I am here to make a difference!

Time to start some epic roleplaying shall we? ;)
See you in the forums!

(And much more!)

Welcome to STC! Looks like you enjoy a bit of everything when it comes to writing.

So, when you're talking about the wild west, what time period are you thinking of? Pony Express, trapping, trading, settling, post civil war, or cattle barons?

So, when you're talking about the wild west, what time period are you thinking of? Pony Express, trapping, trading, settling, post civil war, or cattle barons?
Well, like it's cowboy kind of thing. You see.

Sure sure.. They might fit into my favourites xd.

Last edited:
Back