New User Hello, New Peeps!

Phi Chisym

I'm Phi Chisym, or Phiomey. I've been a long-time RPer since the dawn of VHogwarts Virtual site created after the first Harry Potter movie. I'm considered a long-term RPer not because of my 10+ years of playing within other world-fantasies with my plethora of characters, but also because I tend to stay with a good RP till the story created comes to a fruitful end - which can end up being between 8 to 12 years based off of the few that I'm still a part of. And the few RPs that I'm still working on with my new writing family are slowly turning into book or graphic novel series for epublication. So yeah, I don't stop!

I don't consider myself a strong writer - just one still in progress. RPing is my way of developing my skills for ghostwriting and editing, and psychology and acting - cause those elements are part of storytelling and building characters.

The genres I tend to fall into are fantasy, historical fantasy, romance, SciFi, supernatural, erotic, apocalyptic, adventure.... really, anything that gives me something new to learn about, I'm all for it. Military type stories are difficult for me due to the lingo and all, but I don't shy away from a challenge.

Umm, oh! Sites I'm currently on are Iwaku, Blue Moon, Black Dahlia, Next Incantation, and Writers Haven. I was on Footsteps of Ghost for a while before it died, and was an Admin for Pendragon (D.J. MacHales's original Pendragon Series website that use to have a forum). Unfortunately, it dies out (actually destroyed due to stupid hackers). Now, I'm a Moderator for his new site. I also moderate for Writers Haven and my site, Upsidedown Words - which is mostly for editing RPs to turn them into novels.

I happened to run across Storytellers while attempting to find an old RP friend that I met on Iwaku, (Z'Greel). We were worked on a particular RP that I'm was hoping to edit for a book series. I can't do it without him, so I've got to find him again. So, since I'm here, and this looks to be a very nice site, I decided to stay awhile and check things out. So, hope to find a few stories to play with, or just create a few of my own and see what bites.

Thanks for having me around!

Last edited:
Well you certainly find your way around! Good way to make sure you have a nice pool of roleplays to select from.

Always glad to have new faces roll in here, however they come to find the place. But in regards to your particular arrival... We DID have a Z'Greel here briefly who turned up with a mass of players from Iwaku a few years back, but he didn't stick around long. I could shoot him a message for you with the e-mail he registered with and see if it turns anything up?

Oh, that will be so awesome! He knows I'm interested in working over that story, but I know life happens and he had to step away. I don't edit rps unless I'm still connected with the other involved writers, so I can send them the edits and we can collaborate on what we want to do. So, gotta find him first. I've sent emails on Iwaku, but he hasn't responded, so just hoping to find him on other locations that he might frequent more. That's all I know to do. But any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Phi!

I'm Mischief, it's nice to meet you!

I'd just like to point out first hand that I love your profile picture. I've been an avid Star Wars fan since I was very little.

We seem to have a few genres in common! Might be a gateway into something...

Nice to meet you, Mischief!

Yeah, Star Wars and I go way back. I'm not a serious, hard-core fan who knows all the lore (but secretly, I'm creating a concoction in my bedroom that allows me to learn it all through osmosis) I still have a Twi'lik I've been developing for an SWRP, one day, but I've got to get my lingo up to be a vital contributor to such a story - canon or not.

Anywho, once I get my barrings around here, and get my reality act together, I'll definitely be scouting for something interesting to add my two-cents in. Let me know when you come up with an idea or two!

Hello Phi, I have been a role player for several years to and a lot of the types of role play genres you like are some of my favorites. I also have been known to get so into a role play that I want to turn it into a book and colab with my writing partner from the original role play. I think you and I could get along well and maybe find a new forever friend. :D I was brought in by a fellow Role player I met several years ago. which you can learn my story by finding my post in this same area I am replying to you in. ;)

Welcome to STC Phi!
I'm happy you've decided to stick around!!
Romance is one of my top favs actually and I think its cool you have a site to turn them into stories i'll have to check it out for sure!

You guys are so awesome! I'm still attempting to clear my initiation here - took too long due to life hitting like a madman - with Covid as a sidekick.

Back