New User Hello, New person here.

JackDoggo

Jack O'Lantern Pioneer
Hey! The name's Jack and I'm new here. Dunno what else to say but I hope that we have fun roleplaying! :D

Hi Jack. Welcome to STC and it looks like you've already got the memo to make a few posts here and there to show participation and get yourself approved. So, I guess if you need any help or if you find yourself with questions give a yell. I'll be around and there is always other people here too. We have a wide variety of roleplayers and styles. I'm sure that you'll find something that suits your fancy. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Thanks for welcoming me. I've been lurking the main roleplaying threads and I've seen roleplays that I would have joined if not for my unapproved status XD. Hope that I could start roleplaying in this site :D

I notice that you did make several posts in the main lobby. There are a few other sections that you could try posting in and I think that you will probably be approved shortly. Our administrators typically check daily and they're pretty on top of things. (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) Those are some of the other areas. (I did see that you also posted in discussions and debates.) Let me know if you need anything else. Hope to see you get approved soon.

Back