Hello, Nice to meet everyone!

KittyWolfSpirit

The Crazy Cat Lady
Well, I am not sure honestly what to say, so here it goes.

I have been rping for more than a decade now, including having been a member of Roleplay Gateway (introduced by Lobos) & went over to RPG Chat (now called RP-Society) & now here. I started rping when I was either 14 or 15, now I am 28 & will be 29 in a few months, on yahoo messenger when Roleplay chat rooms were a thing and not infested with spam bots killing them. I started with basic rp of a few vampires, a fancy I have of playing to this day, and eventually expanded my horizons as I got older. I even started an entire new race, one that is part of a novel I am writing currently, and decided to play my main character out a little on rp to see how I would develop her as a person to better get me in the mode for her actual story I am writing in my novel.

I have 2 books of poetry published, you can find them on Amazon & CreateSpace by my alias or my real name or both, as well as a hand drawn adult coloring book. I have been writing since I was 10 or 11, mostly poetry at that age, but again expanded my horizons as I got older. I have been drawing for longer than that, but only got very serious about it once I got in to High School. I still feel I am a novice when it comes to writing, rping, and drawing especially since I know there are more skilled out there than I and I have much room to grow. I do intend to do just that, grow with my experiences.

I fancy Fantasy genre rp. I don't know much about most culture history, as history was always my worst subject in school, but I do love a good medieval era rp. I am not knowledgeable with Scifi, futuristic, or war style technologies so I tend to avoid them unless someone is willing to take the time to really go in to detail on explaining things and I just pray I get it.

Well, that I think covers brief things and should be enough. So See you in the rp boards everyone! Oh, be forewarned, I have a tendency to typo. I don't take the time often times to reread before posting, sorry habits die hard. I often have many edit phases in my writing, pre-publishing.

Hi Kitty,

Nice to see that you've come over here!

History was my worst subject at school too. Hated it and I have more of an interest in it now but at school it was a no go.

Look forward to seeing you around the site and you'll have to stick your drawings up. I certainly need to do mine. Will be getting that done today!

Cream :D

Hey there! Glad to see you officially post! :)

Also apologies for not getting a post up for you last night. Most of my evening was spent helping everyone get settled in last night. I'll have one up here shortly just as soon as I find where we left off.

Back