New User Hello peeps!

Welcome to Storyteller, Mr. Eldrazi Titan.

I'm Lobos, one of your friendly neighborhood global moderators.

Hello Kozilek Butcher of Truth. I see you enjoy MTG as well ^^

Welcome to SC. It's a fun little place that's growing rather quickly. I honestly think that if it continues growing like this we'll be the biggest RP site there is within the end of next year. xP

Glad to meet you and have you around Kozilek. Be sure to check out our site rules so no one steps on any toes and if you want check out our chat to get to know the community in real time. Glad to have you around.

Welcome to SC. It's a fun little place that's growing rather quickly. I honestly think that if it continues growing like this we'll be the biggest RP site there is within the end of next year. xP

Glad to meet you and have you around Kozilek. Be sure to check out our site rules so no one steps on any toes and if you want check out our chat to get to know the community in real time. Glad to have you around.

Dont worry i made sure to check out the rules, and thanks for the warm welcome!

I was going to do my profile on Ulamog but i decided not too.

Hey there, and welcome :) On my way to bed here shortly, but wanted to let you know that I went ahead and approved your account so you can use the roleplay areas of the forums now.

*Looks at Avatar*
*Wanders off*
*Buy's a bunch of land*
*Taps it*

I counter your Avatar with this
Image.ashx

Back