New User Hello there, how are ya? (Some Explicit Content)

Salutations! My name is Shyann, I enjoy getting into unpredictably peculiar situations, laughing spontaneously and pleasure in general. The nickname is Shy and just call me that if it strikes your fancy. Currently I am a member to another site but half of my previous partners left the role play abruptly and the other half respond occasionally which is why I'm here in the first place. One more thing about me is that I can be rather ornery at times but just know that it's either due to painful memories or work. Aside from that, I'm a dandy.

Now onto the preferred role playing style. And Oh how I had been chewed out on that other site for starting so late with an intro and simply speaking my mind about "ghosting". Guess some of the other peeps got all peeped out...Well, that's neither here nor there now. Please do accept my apology for rambling here. Anywho, I do prefer Mythology, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, "Slice of Life" and, quite frankly, sex. So, if any one or all of those genres mentioned above interests you, do please contact me.

Lastly, I'm begging you on my knees, please, for the love of all that is holy, just straight up tell me in advance if detail oriented role plays do not interest you. That is my preferred writing style and yes, while I do prefer quality over quantity, still, it is exceedingly difficult when it comes to preventing my mind from painting very vivid pictures with the pleasure of words. Hopefully I haven't rambled on too terribly much...Can't wait to meet ya!

Welcome to STC Shyann!

It seems like you are off to a great start on completing the account approval process if you haven't already please be sure to read our Account Approval Information Guide!

Thank you for providing information on your preferred roleplaying style as well. Always helpful in finding a fellow writer who works well with you, as we do cater to a variety of different styles.

Do you have a preferred Roleplay Size?

Also, just a note while we do allow Mature Content, please be aware that our site caters to a wide age range of users and all Mature Content must be tagged as "Mature Content". I'm sure you already have but if you haven't already please be sure to read over our rules on what is allowed and not allowed in regards to Mature Content.

One Final note,

Once you are approved please be sure to swing by our Bulletin Board to browse for advertising roleplays or to advertise for any roleplays that you may wish to start. I also highly recommend posting in our "Official, I'm New and Still Need a Roleplay to Join Thread! Open Roleplay Recruitment!" Thread with what you are interested in, this just puts your interests out to other new users and also is often visited by those looking for players for their roleplays.

Thank you for joining STC and if you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask below!

I thank you for notifying me of this, Sokka. I truthfully did read the guidelines, rules and approval process forums of this website the other day. The thought occurred to me after you mentioned this to edit the title a little due to how it is slightly...naughty. Sometimes I think I should have a warning label on me that reads: "Explicit Content. Proceed At Your Own Risk." XD

I will be certain to add "Adult Content" labels to any future role play titles and/ or threads which do contain mature content and will make sure to tag them that way also...Thank you again for being a nice cutesy about it. But the way, I like that picture of Roger on your profile image...

Back