Returning User Hello there, I return.

Who remembers me?

• Yes, I remember your tyrannical reign.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have yet to be subject to your terror.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Kian

Humanity's Stargazer
Hello everybody, I've come back to STC because I have gotten inspiration and am now out of my mental-block of anything creative. Sorry for the sudden departure w/o a departing thread, after Ame Damnee's unfortunate demise, for those of you who remember me, I had to attend to duties such as schoolwork (which I will still be burdened by) as well as the above mental-block. I hope to participate in at least one roleplay actively but I'll definitely keep fellow rp'ers on my status if anything comes up. Hope to have a brilliant re-emergence from my hobbit cave and I look forward to meeting members I haven't met yet.

Sorry for brick text.

Hey, you're back. Good to see you returned and with inspiration too. Looking forward to seeing you around.

I try to do a variety of roleplays, most of the stuff I'm interested in has to be fantasy, science fiction, and post-apocalyptic. Some things I try to avoid are fanfiction sort of roleplays where its heavily based off of a universe without much modification (not that its bad, but I don't find it makes good roleplays) and mech-based roleplays.

Back