New User Hello there

Hello, I am new to this site and would love to find some great friends to rp with.

I have a 3 year old daughter who is allowing me to have some time to myself lol, but I would love to get back into rping again after my brief hiatus.

I will be poofy and may not be online for a couple days at a time but I am always trying my hardest to get back online.

If you have any other questions let me know and I will gladly answer them .

I'm not very good at welcome wagons, but welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be shy if you have questions.

What sorts of RPs and stories are you interested in?

Hello there. Thanks for the welcome .

I am interested in many things lol. But lately it's been about crime (from shows like Castle or NCIS) And also fantasy style with magic and different creatures.

But I love to rp anything.

I used to watch both Castle and NCIS. I enjoy watching and reading mysteries and similar, but I am absolutely terrible at creating them myself! Unless I have a partner who is willing to lead the way with the mystery, I usually stick to more fantastical RPs.

Are you the type to "reuse" characters, or do you like to create new ones to fit the RP?

Welcome to STC family. I am geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. We hope you have a wonderful time here. I enjoy role-playing too.

I used to watch both Castle and NCIS. I enjoy watching and reading mysteries and similar, but I am absolutely terrible at creating them myself! Unless I have a partner who is willing to lead the way with the mystery, I usually stick to more fantastical RPs.

Are you the type to "reuse" characters, or do you like to create new ones to fit the RP?

It depends on the rp i am doing. I have some reusable characters but i also make new character's as well if i need a challenge or if my reusable ones do not fit the theme. :)

Welcome to STC family. I am geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. We hope you have a wonderful time here. I enjoy role-playing too.

Hi Thank you for the Welcome. You can call me Lem, or Snicket. What do you like to rp? Or are you looking for anyone to rp with?

Welcome!

Hello there. Thanks for the welcome .

I am interested in many things lol. But lately it's been about crime (from shows like Castle or NCIS) And also fantasy style with magic and different creatures.

But I love to rp anything.

Eyyy, glad to see a Castle fan! And a NCIS fan too, let's go!

Back