New User Hello there.

Liasma

Super Psychotic Loli
Hello people of the storyteller's circle. I am not an alien, please believe me, I just talk like this sometimes. I've been into roleplay since 2008, and my style has changed for the better, I think. I like to type multiple lines in roleplays, so please bear with me, I do try to shorten it as much as possible but still getting my point across.

My favorite genre roleplay has gotta be fantasy, more so on medieval roleplays, knights are just so awesome. (Credits to TheChaoticKnight, check out his devian art page.)
827b12292b3cba4abb47c339ca012b84-d3bt7wy.jpg

I do still roleplay other genres such as science fiction, and others. I have tried those post-apocalyptic roleplays and it seems fine, well from my current experience. Slice of life roleplays are the ones I don't have much experience in, but I'm not afraid to try it. I've been playing a lit of War Thunder as of late, and I thought what would happen if I was to join/make an rp about tanks. I would really like long-term roleplays, they are just fun to do.
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

On a more personal note, I am 22 years old as of this moment and I live on earth(too personal). I'm trying to get my masters in management. I really don't know what else to say regarding about me, so this is about it. I guess I'll talk to you guys later? I'm not really sure, hahaha.
anime-wave-gif.gif

Howdy there, welcome to the community~ Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends!

What sort of things are you into? I can see you're a fan of Anime (Unless you used those GIFS just to use them haha XD)

I'm into you, hahahaha jk. I'm into medieval fantasy, preferably no mgic but I'm fine with magic too. If you're asking about anime, I'm into action anime mostly and slice of life as my least favorite.

"Remember my husband?~ I hope you realise just what you're getting into."

Action Anime? Hmm. So like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and RWBY for example right? Nice :p

If that is a reference then I don't know where's its from or remember. Rwby and jojo's bizarre adventure, I have not watched yet. Haven't found the time

o_O I don't want you to get lost in the shuffle. I did some stalking and I see that you have not posted anywhere besides this thread so far and I would like to make sure you know how to get approved. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 So this link will take you through the basics. Just make sure to post in some of the areas such as, writers circle, creative writing, main lobby, and debates and discussion. These areas will help to flag your account for approval and then the administrator will review and approve. It is pretty easy. For the most part just a few posts in a combination of those areas will do it and make sure they aren't just spam posts, but they actually have a purpose and contribute to the community.

If you have any other questions give a yell in the Help tab and someone will try to answer you as quickly as possible. Great to see you here and I hope to see you in action soon. Now for my strange question: If you were going to be a cow kind would you want to be?

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry for not being active, I'm just a bit busy with school, but I got my Christmas break. To answer your question of what kind of cow I would be, hmmmmmm maybe a texas longhorn. If I answered the question incorrectly then I apologize

There was no wrong answer to the question. Lol. If you wanted to be crazy you could have said you wanted to be a purple cow. Anyway, no worries about being busy. I understand that completely.

Back