New User Hello There!

Mikayla

Hello all! I'm Mikayla, a new member here, as you can see. I'm very excited to be here; I've heard great things about this place!

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am new to this site. I have been roleplaying for several years, yet I have not been able to settle on one good place to do it. So far, this website seems like it could be a good fit! The people here seem really nice, which is great.

Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all!

Hi Mikayla,

Great to see that you have joined the madness. What kind of role playing have you done in the past? Are you looking to expand your interests in writing? Oh, and by the way, your dog is great. Just saying........One dog to another. Glad to see you around. Lol. If you have any questions please let me know. (Just to make sure one of the biggest questions that I run across is answered in advance I'll post a paragraph from Tiko's introduction thread.)

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

Hi there!

I’ve done a bit of a mixture of things, but if you mean in terms of genres, I usually stay towards action, mystery, and fantasy. I would definitely like to expand the genres that I’m able/enjoy roleplaying with!

Thanks! Your dog is great as well. I’m glad to be here; thank you for being so welcoming!

Aha! You're back. Sounds like you do a fair bit of writing and that is fantastic. I always get so excited to see new writers join us here. Do you typically like to play male or female characters? Have you ever thought of trying a mixture of sci-fi and fantasy?

Haha, yes, I got distracted for a little bit, but I am back now! And yes, I do quite a bit of writing. It seems like a lot of people here are very experienced writers, which is great to see! I lean more towards female characters (just because I find that I’m better at writing from the female perspective), but I have definitely done both several times. Hm, I’m not too well-versed in the sci-fi area, but it certainly sounds like something I would be open to trying.

Well, once your account is approved you should hit me up. Sounds like we have some similar interests in writing and I'd be willing to give it a whirl.

Back