New User Hello there

Hello! My name is Rachel and I recently found this site and am excited to get to RP again. I like to do group or 1-on-1 RPs, i really enjoy the fantasy genre and am willing to role play in pretty much any time period and location.

Its good to meet you all!

Hey there Rachel! Happy to see you here!

I'm guessing you may already have, but please make sure to give the Account Approval Information a gander. You should be RPing here in no time! And if you have any questions, I and the rest of the staff are more than happy to help!

So, you've already got some roleplaying experience under your belt? How long have you been rping for?

Hey there Rachel! Happy to see you here!

I'm guessing you may already have, but please make sure to give the Account Approval Information a gander. You should be RPing here in no time! And if you have any questions, I and the rest of the staff are more than happy to help!

So, you've already got some roleplaying experience under your belt? How long have you been rping for?

I started RPing back in middle school and have been doing it for about 6-7 years now. Also quick question, will i be notified about being approved??

Oh, awesome! And yes, you'll be notified once you get approved!

Good to meet you Rachel, I'm also a big fan of fantasy settings, particularly medieval, and would love to role play with you sometime.

Back