New User Hello there!

LovelyDisaster

Hello there I am LovelyDisaster or Robyn. I am 23 turning 24 (jan 15) tomorrow actually. I am a mother of a 20 month old little boy and am 23 weeks pregnant with baby boy number 2. I work as a 911 dispatcher, and I love my job.
I love writing hence my love for roleplaying I've been doing it since I was about 13-14 so about 10 years now. I like to consider myself literate, and typically post 2-5 paragraphs, it also depends what I'm given to work with, but I always try my best to give my partner something to work with if things seem to be getting dull.
I defiantly prefer writing real life, slice of life, realistic stuff. I play humans only and can play both genders equally.
I dont have too much limits to what I wont write about but there are some but they just aren't coming to me right now.

I hope this gives you alittle bit about me, feel free to find my partner search once its posted to have a look or just personally message me and we can talk if you'd like to roleplay.
I hope to hearing from some of you in the near future and writing with you guys!

Hello and welcome to STC! Happy almost birthday and congrats on the little one on the way. I'm around if you have any questions about the approval process, or anything else about the site (or not about the site, too). :>

Hello and welcome to STC! Happy almost birthday and congrats on the little one on the way. I'm around if you have any questions about the approval process, or anything else about the site (or not about the site, too). :>
Thanks for the welcome, thank you for the early birthday wishes, and thanks for the congratulations! I will defiantly keep that in mind!

Hello, hello. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to the site. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around. I'm also here to answer any questions you might have. Just a friendly little raccoon that will dig through the garbage in the alley and make a mess.

Back