New User Hello There!

I stumbled across this site and it has certainly piqued my interest! My humbled roleplay beginnings are rooted in forum roleplaying and I am happy to be back pursuing it again!

My pen name is Disastrous Writings (D.W.) and I have been collaborative writing for about eight years now. I also do a lot of solo writing and I am currently working on the first novel out of a trilogy using characters that were originally created for roleplay services! My passions certainly lie within writing, though I am an avid reader and gamer as well.

The genres I like to write include: modern fantasy; high fantasy; psychological thriller; horror; adventure; mystery. I have been wanting to dabble in Greek Mythology for a little bit, too!

That's it for now. I hope that I meet some of you and we get to writing or even being friends!

Ey welcome to the site,
I love modern fantasy, high fantasy And adventure aswell. If you wanne roleplay with me let me know. I am also looking roleplay ers for my group roleplay, a bit of a mix between high fantasy And modern fantasy insperated on the legendes of King Arthur. Shameless self promotion, I know. (I am not even sure if I am allowed to promote roleplays in this matter.)

Anyway I hope you can find everything Just fine, if you need help let it know, most of us are happy to help you.

Hey there and welcome!

You should swing by our creative writing forum sometime. Not necessary at all, but if you get the mind to share any of your solo writing, we have that place set-up for people. I know some people prefer to keep their private works private though, and that's more than fine if it's the case for you.

In the meanwhile, let us know if you need any help with anything and I certainly hope you're finding the place to your liking :)

@Blue winter rose You're fine. The introduction forum is actually a great place to advertise your roleplay. Nothing says welcome like an invite to roleplays :p

Hey, welcome to the Circle. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out :)

I used to be a self proclaimed expert on Greek mythology when I was younger. Would be interesting to see a setting for the old Greek myths :)

Hello! Great to see a new comer. So, if you've got any questions I'm sure I can rummage through as well as any little raccoon. My type may be messy, but we do clean our hands/paws regularly. Give a yell and I'm not afraid to go dumpster diving. In fact it is one of my favorite things.

Ey welcome to the site,
I love modern fantasy, high fantasy And adventure aswell. If you wanne roleplay with me let me know. I am also looking roleplay ers for my group roleplay, a bit of a mix between high fantasy And modern fantasy insperated on the legendes of King Arthur. Shameless self promotion, I know. (I am not even sure if I am allowed to promote roleplays in this matter.)

Anyway I hope you can find everything Just fine, if you need help let it know, most of us are happy to help you.

Thank you so much for the kind reply! I do not do group roleplays so much, but I am more than happy to try and work something out with you some time :)

Hey there and welcome!

You should swing by our creative writing forum sometime. Not necessary at all, but if you get the mind to share any of your solo writing, we have that place set-up for people. I know some people prefer to keep their private works private though, and that's more than fine if it's the case for you.

In the meanwhile, let us know if you need any help with anything and I certainly hope you're finding the place to your liking :)

@Blue winter rose You're fine. The introduction forum is actually a great place to advertise your roleplay. Nothing says welcome like an invite to roleplays :p

Thank you! As new pieces of writing come about, I definitely might consider posting them for everybody :)

Hey, welcome to the Circle. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out :)

I used to be a self proclaimed expert on Greek mythology when I was younger. Would be interesting to see a setting for the old Greek myths :)

I would absolutely love to set up a Greek Mythology roleplay sometime! :)

Howdy, welcome to STC! Your account has been approved now, so you're free to post through the rest of the forum! :emoji_confetti_ball:

Back