New User Hello there

OnyxSykes

Hey there, my name is Onyx. I'm not new to roleplaying, I've been writing since I was about 13 years old. I started on GaiaOnline (anyone else remember this?). And quickly made internet friends and moved to AOL! Haha. I want to get back into writing and I love roleplaying so I found this website!
I love all kinds of genres, but I deal with mostly fantasy, like supernatural stories. I enjoy romance (from soft to hardcore haha), and adventure as well. I'm excited to start!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I think many many years ago I briefly joined GaiaOnline before concluding it wasn't for me. I don't really even remember anything about it, other than it is a thing :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I definitely remember my AOL years though!

Anyways, welcome again and if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. If you haven't found it already, we also have a guide to help people with getting their accounts approved. I'm off to bed for now, but tend to review new accounts first thing in the morning, so feel free to mingle and get to know some of the other new arrivals in the meanwhile.

Welcome to STC!

I've only heard of GaiaOnline but never had the chance to check it out lol!

I'd love to roleplay with you or just chat! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions as well!!

Welcome to STC!
Hope you have fun and enjoy it here

Used to mull about GaiaOnline, mostly just for the jigsaw puzzles and the pinball machine. That was fun.
AOL, never used, but can't be much different than how it was back in the day with MSN Messenger :'D

Welcome to STC!

I've only heard of GaiaOnline but never had the chance to check it out lol!

I'd love to roleplay with you or just chat! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions as well!!

Awesome, thank you so much!

I'd love to roleplay with you too! Once I am able, I'll likely post my first story! :)

Welcome to STC!
Hope you have fun and enjoy it here

Used to mull about GaiaOnline, mostly just for the jigsaw puzzles and the pinball machine. That was fun.
AOL, never used, but can't be much different than how it was back in the day with MSN Messenger :'D
Ahhh I loved the pinball machine!

I remember MSN too. Id switch between that, AOL and Yahoo Messenger i had several friends who didnt want to get more than one so I ended up having an account for everything haha

Back