New User Hello, there!

Exif

Knight in Shoddy Armor
Hi, there! I may be new to this site but have been roleplaying for the better part of a decade. I'm a huge fan of literature, so roleplaying is a good outlet to get the creative juices flowing and put something out there. I hope to make some new friends and acquaintances while I create new roleplays!

Well hi there!
Conversation starter, what genres do ya like?
I would say I'm a huge fan of horror, thriller, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, friendship, slice-of-life, and action. I'm quite versatile when it comes genres!

I find myself liking a lot of different genres as well.

What are some things you do to pass time besides role play?

I find myself liking a lot of different genres as well.

What are some things you do to pass time besides role play?
If it's not school-related, I am either playing video games on my laptop, writing a random story, or just browsing the Internet. I've always enjoyed writing, but it's strictly a hobby for me. I don't intend to make a career out of it or anything. But it makes for good recreation!

Welcome, Exif!!
I'd be happy if I could be one of your friends here!!
If you need any assistance I'm here to help!
What's your favorite type of literature?​

Welcome, Exif!!
I'd be happy if I could be one of your friends here!!
If you need any assistance I'm here to help!
What's your favorite type of literature?​
Type? If we're talking genres, I would say fantasy, science fiction, horror, thriller, adventure, action, and fandom. I have really been looking for fandoms, haha.

I'm not familiar with fandoms but I don't like to read them when I know the characters! And a good horror story sets my heart ablaze

Back